OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Theoretically Pregnancy should never have to check the female creatures list because Sexout should never start a sex act involving one of them.

Yep that's correct' date=' although I have allowed opening for Females to use an Sperm Gun type Strapon or such later, but that's only going to happen with humanoids, not with female creatures :)

[/quote']

Futanari is the way to go! Awesome. It'd be nice if someone could mesh the male cock off the breeze model and apply it to the type 3 model for futa on female sex or futa on male sex. But it should be a magical cock and not a permanent one that's only used when you want to knock a bitch up or fuck a male anally. Perhaps a small quest that leads the female player character to a shack somewhere in the game world where an old wise woman teaches you the way of the futanari. You get fucked by her and have her baby and then she grants you the ability (futanari perk) of how to fuck others like she did to you.

Once again had a young big horner give my courier an asian baby. Newest version' date=' clean save. Also, once again, bloatflies worked at usual.

Asian courier, 100% chance of baby being fathers race[/quote']

Yeah didn't get a chance to chase that one, I'll have a look and see what I can find.

Ah, I see a problem, though I would expext the opposite result, I'll keep looking.

I think I got it arse about a "<" than instead ">"

Theoretically Pregnancy should never have to check the female creatures list because Sexout should never start a sex act involving one of them.

Yep that's correct' date=' although I have allowed opening for Females to use an Sperm Gun type Strapon or such later, but that's only going to happen with humanoids, not with female creatures :)

[/quote']

Futanari is the way to go! Awesome. It'd be nice if someone could mesh the male cock off the breeze model and apply it to the type 3 model for futa on female sex or futa on male sex. But it should be a magical cock and not a permanent one that's only used when you want to knock a bitch up or fuck a male anally. Perhaps a small quest that leads the female player character to a shack somewhere in the game world where an old wise woman teaches you the way of the futanari. You get fucked by her and have her baby and then she grants you the ability (futanari perk) of how to fuck others like she did to you.

Fully Deathclaw mutated futanari rampaging around hacking people up and impregnatin' their womenz?

Make it so number one.

]

Well not good with GECK scripting and such, but couldn't something along these lines be done using one of the tentacle strap-on props? Making it auto-equip if certain dialog options are used?

Well, if dickgirls et al are on the table, I don't think magic is a good enough explanation for them as much as a toxic spill or overexposure to radioactivity would be. Everything irradiated always grows in the FO universe, after all.

Should probably be the subject of a different mod though, no?

Aye..

If there were "dickgirls" in New Vegas' date=' Hal would be the one to "spunk" them up via the pregnancy mod but he isn't the one to go to for the actual "dickgirls". In order to do a "dickgirl" mod, one would have to re-design one of the female bodytypes. The best bet would be to work off the vanilla bodytype since it had broader shoulders if I remember right. A "heshe" would have more male characteristics than just a penis, so broader shoulders make sense.

I've seen a lil "futanari" and its basically just japanese game and hentai makers attaching a penis on a character who has all female characteristics except genitalia, and that's just too far fetched for New Vegas. It would have to be a genetic mutation and such a genetic mutation would mean the heshe wouldn't look like a pinup princess because the male hormones that they'd have in order to have a functional penis would mean their body would have other male characteristics as well.[/quote']

Not my particular cup of teea but I don't have a problem with allowances for itFor Dick girls to work someone needs to make a SexoutRaceMod ESM as a master for all ESM's including sexout itself so it can be referenced easily for animation choosing, Pregnancy could then make checks in it's SexEvent scripts as to the Actor being a DickGirl or whatever variations from Male/Female people come up with. I suspect the male version would basically be the guy with tits while the female could be full Hermaphrodite capable of bearing offspring.

Been wondering a few things that I haven't tried, if someone took the Silver fox, or krystal skin mod for the player, does it change it's nude body skin to the fox/blue fur for pregnant nude bodies or do they look human, what about skin showing in some of the outfits. Or does the texture just mismatch the knocked up body too much to work?

Aye..

If there were "dickgirls" in New Vegas' date=' Hal would be the one to "spunk" them up via the pregnancy mod but he isn't the one to go to for the actual "dickgirls". In order to do a "dickgirl" mod, one would have to re-design one of the female bodytypes. The best bet would be to work off the vanilla bodytype since it had broader shoulders if I remember right. A "heshe" would have more male characteristics than just a penis, so broader shoulders make sense.

I've seen a lil "futanari" and its basically just japanese game and hentai makers attaching a penis on a character who has all female characteristics except genitalia, and that's just too far fetched for New Vegas. It would have to be a genetic mutation and such a genetic mutation would mean the heshe wouldn't look like a pinup princess because the male hormones that they'd have in order to have a functional penis would mean their body would have other male characteristics as well.[/quote']

Not my particular cup of teea but I don't have a problem with allowances for itFor Dick girls to work someone needs to make a SexoutRaceMod ESM as a master for all ESM's including sexout itself so it can be referenced easily for animation choosing, Pregnancy could then make checks in it's SexEvent scripts as to the Actor being a DickGirl or whatever variations from Male/Female people come up with. I suspect the male version would basically be the guy with tits while the female could be full Hermaphrodite capable of bearing offspring.

Been wondering a few things that I haven't tried, if someone took the Silver fox, or krystal skin mod for the player, does it change it's nude body skin to the fox/blue fur for pregnant nude bodies or do they look human, what about skin showing in some of the outfits. Or does the texture just mismatch the knocked up body too much to work?

hmm im not sure how many people have the krystal skin anymore since the nexus doesnt have it anymore, unless its on a site i have no idea about, the only custom race mod i have tried is the asari project ( liara t) from mass effect, and it works pregnancy wise ( sexout ng wise its not working right for animation picker) from p1-p6 with the right body coloring but p7 defaults back to a normal human color tone, wish i could give you screenshots but steam or something is messing up my saves for screenshots and its late on my end, could give you them tommorow

Monsters now give monster kids again.

May just be the way the dice fell, but my courier got pregnant four times from humans, and all four gave birth to her own race (Asian) could be coincidence but since that was being messed with at one point figured I would report it.

Aye..

There is already an actor effect for that in SexoutNG: SexoutSheMaleEffect

Any female actor affected will be considered male by sexout.

Hermaphrodite capable of bearing offspring.

There is already an actor effect for that in SexoutNG: SexoutSheMaleEffect

Any female actor affected will be considered male by sexout.

That won't work. That treats a female actor as a male. This concept needs a female actor to be treated as both.

Aye..

well here is my screenshots of tests with silverfox race and the liara mod

post-26688-13597882414938_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597882415907_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597882416706_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597882417472_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597882418211_thumb.jpg

post-26688-1359788241895_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597882419789_thumb.jpg

post-26688-1359788242069_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597882421586_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597882422207_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597882423372_thumb.jpg

also to note sexout does not like these custom mod races and was throwing 5.2 s (which i think is no animation errors) although i think what was working was a random picker

Edit: the only body i had trouble with was p7 being normal color, could not seem to get p7 for fox race, also tested with a bighorner at goodsprings

would a birthing animation be possible? even if it's just getting into the receiving vag fisting pose.

Birthing animation is in the to do list, I have animation just got to code it and do some testing. I've got that and doctor abortions to start working on.

Hey everyone !

I have a problem, my fem can't get pregnant. I tried various scale numbers with the fertility options and i just can't get solve this problem....but when i try the farmer quest,it works. I have the last wonderful compilation from Kainschilde209(i also updated last 10janSCR and NV PregnancyV3 0108.2 beta).

It is my fault of course but i was never good at mathematics.

Some help will be much apreciated.

also to note sexout does not like these custom mod races and was throwing 5.2 s (which i think is no animation errors) although i think what was working was a random picker

Edit: the only body i had trouble with was p7 being normal color' date=' could not seem to get p7 for fox race, also tested with a bighorner at goodsprings[/quote']

Thanks for the pics, looks good :)

I'm assuming the skin also shows still of if you wear a preg version of something showing leg or arm skin.

Hey everyone !

I have a problem' date=' my fem can't get pregnant. I tried various scale numbers with the fertility options and i just can't get solve this problem....but when i try the farmer quest,it works. I have the last wonderful compilation from Kainschilde209(i also updated last 10janSCR and NV PregnancyV3 0108.2 beta).

It is my fault of course but i was never good at mathematics.

Some help will be much apreciated.[/quote']

Have you checked to see how many Ova are in your inventory under Misc?

would a birthing animation be possible? even if it's just getting into the receiving vag fisting pose.

Birthing animation is in the to do list' date=' I have animation just got to code it and do some testing. I've got that and doctor abortions to start working on.

[/quote']

ok thank you.

Have you checked to see how many Ova are in your inventory under Misc?

Indeed' date=' every time i have 1 or 2.[/quote']

Just had the same issue, a new saved gamed fixed it, but I've also just found a few things I wasn't happy with in that script and have made a few improvements for the next release when I get birthing animations working.