OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Having an odd problem...when my courier gives birth, my tfc is not turning off...she just stays in the position and does not return to my control.

ETA: Rolled back a version, still happening.

ETA 2: Removed new esps and tried, still happening.

This is the first with the birthing animation play. It plays, gets the messages about birthing, says it added a bloatfly larva, and keeps me sitting, does not change.

Bloatflies tend to be multiples. If it plays the animation' date=' adds a larva to your inventory, and keeps playing there are probably more larva coming.

[/quote']

That makes sense. I only got the one. However, even at 5 speed, I left it running and even after 5 min real time a second had not come. Is there a way to speed it up more?

ETA: I was not watching super closely so she may have had more, but I know it was over 5 min and she was still going.

I'd really appreciate it if you could get deathclaw eggs sorted out for the next update halstrom. They've been broken for so long.

I checked them aghain' date=' they seem to be working ok, they are the longest hatching eggs at 50 days on 100% setting.

quote='Kainschilde209' pid='326909' dateline='1359387442']Bloatflies tend to be multiples. If it plays the animation, adds a larva to your inventory, and keeps playing there are probably more larva coming.

That makes sense. I only got the one. However, even at 5 speed, I left it running and even after 5 min real time a second had not come. Is there a way to speed it up more?

ETA: I was not watching super closely so she may have had more, but I know it was over 5 min and she was still going.

I'll check them out

New Update 20130129.1:

Fix to Sex End Script adding of Fertility to Player, thanks rhGhost (The Player option isn't really needed there as the Player should already have the Fertility stuff added at startup or as soon as the MCM setting is turned on)

Fixes to broken MCM Menu's

Added MCM Slider to alter the chance of new OffSpring Creatures being Aggressive or Friendly to PlayerFaction

I was knocked up with a clutch of gecko eggs once and it took almost 30 minutes to have 6.

I'll have a look at this, I suspect what is happening is because an egg is popped out and the belly size reduces the birthing awaits it to grow again.

New Update 20130129.1:

Fix to Sex End Script adding of Fertility to Player' date=' thanks rhGhost (The Player option isn't really needed there as the Player should already have the Fertility stuff added at startup or as soon as the MCM setting is turned on)

Added MCM Slider to alter the chance of new OffSpring Creatures being Aggressive or Friendly to PlayerFaction

[/quote']

Gah! I give up... I just can't keep up with you! :P

New Update 20130129.1:Fix to Sex End Script adding of Fertility to Player' date=' thanks rhGhost (The Player option isn't really needed there as the Player should already have the Fertility stuff added at startup or as soon as the MCM setting is turned on)

[/quote']

Gah! I give up... I just can't keep up with you! :P

Worst thing is I can't keep up with me either :)

LOL, I'll get to looking at your Dialogue thing soon, I'm just bogged down bughunting and finidhing dome old stuff at the moment :)

LOL' date=' I'll get to looking at your Dialogue thing soon, I'm just bogged down bughunting and finidhing dome old stuff at the moment :)

[/quote']

Nah, it's not that. I am trying to do some testing too and every time you release an update and I try to keep up, I end up having to start with a clean save or end up with anomalies that frustrate the testing I am trying to do. I think I am just going to let you run and not worry about what you're doing. I'll just stick with the versions I'm ruuning now and if you need me, I'll be back here somewhere poking around in the nether reaches of Sexout. :)

Excellent update. Player birthing is working flawlessly, good length as well. Also the deathclaw eggs hatched, yay!

Lastly, the NPCs. I'm pretty sure you're adding a package to them when they give birth right? Because as soon as their birthing animation starts they all begin to crab walk away.

I think what you've done is instead of giving them a package that tells them to "travel" to their current position(effectively making it so they stand still), you've given them a package to travel to their editor location.

I base this solely on countless hours wasted observing and then fiddling around with ai packages.

edit: yeah, I just opened up the package in geck and sure enough it says travel to editor location. That's bad m'kay?

You don't need a clean save every time pregnancy updates. Sometimes you do' date=' but that's just when he's fundamentally changing something.

[/quote']

Well, the last couple of updates, I've gotten some anomalies that made it hard to tell if it was something wrong in the mod I was testing or with an update to either SCR or pregnancy. It's just frustrating when your trying to work out bugs and aren't exactly sure what is the cause then learn it isn't caused by anything with the mod your working on. The blinking weapon with the Sarah Lyons mod was one that really had me frustrated. I just saw that again earlier tonight after she got knocked up, btw. So yes, another clean save... again.

edit: yeah' date=' I just opened up the package in geck and sure enough it says travel to editor location. That's bad m'kay?

[/quote']

LOL I have no idea how many times I have done this. :D

You don't need a clean save every time pregnancy updates. Sometimes you do' date=' but that's just when he's fundamentally changing something.[/quote']

Yeah well basically, if you can get away with it go for it, it's more for people running 12 versions behind that have issues, mostly I'm adding stuff which is fine, it's pretty rare I delete anything unless I know it's been unused for a long time.

I base this solely on countless hours wasted observing and then fiddling around with ai packages.

edit: yeah' date=' I just opened up the package in geck and sure enough it says travel to editor location. That's bad m'kay?[/quote']

Cool, will sort that one out now for tommorrow's update :)

Oh' date=' this was a while back. Not making a bug report just giving an example to saladboy of occasional extended multiple birth times. Didn't bother me at all, it's expected that squeezing multiple gecko eggs out of a human vagina should take a bit.

[/quote']

I'd like the option of speeding it up. Having to walk away from the game for half an hour leaving it running when my courier gives birth is basically a showstopper for me. I'd like to make it, like sex and pregnancy, be manageable as short or long as desired. If anything too long is worse as it makes me stop playing, while too short does not.

Oh' date=' this was a while back. Not making a bug report just giving an example to saladboy of occasional extended multiple birth times. Didn't bother me at all, it's expected that squeezing multiple gecko eggs out of a human vagina should take a bit.[/quote']

I'd like the option of speeding it up. Having to walk away from the game for half an hour leaving it running when my courier gives birth is basically a showstopper for me. I'd like to make it, like sex and pregnancy, be manageable as short or long as desired. If anything too long is worse as it makes me stop playing, while too short does not.

Well there is a birth speed slider in MCM that adjusts the time between each stage between 5% to 1000%, I haven't found the issue yet with multiple births taking too long, I'll check it out more tommorrow.

For the RemoveMe before "Set iRemoving to 1" only these scripts remain:

SexoutP2SSemenEggDeathClawF

SexoutP1S0ObjFertTokenF

SexoutP2SOvaAfAm (two times + Debugprint)

SexoutP2SOvaAsian (two times + Debugprint)

SexoutP2SOvaGhoul (two times + Debugprint)

SexoutP2SOvaHisp (two times + Debugprint)

SexoutP2SOvaSuperMutant (two times + Debugprint)

SexoutP2SOvaCauc (two times + Debugprint)

SexoutP1S0ObjFertTokenM

SexoutP5SBodyCalcsF

I've had it slipped to the min (5) and the birth happens pretty quick. It just stalls and stays stalled from there.

Yes, having that problem as well... regardless of pregnancy type (human, dog, bloatfly, deathclaw, etc.). Kept fooling around with settings, but it seems to get stuck in the animation.

After 5 minutes with duration set to minimum... I gave up and came here =P

I've had it slipped to the min (5) and the birth happens pretty quick. It just stalls and stays stalled from there.

Yes' date=' having that problem as well... regardless of pregnancy type (human, dog, bloatfly, deathclaw, etc.). Kept fooling around with settings, but it seems to get stuck in the animation.

After 5 minutes with duration set to minimum... I gave up and came here =P[/quote']

Will look into that tommorrow, is this a Player or NPC? Haven't had the issue myself yet, can you turn on Pregnancy Debuging 4 or 7 or check the inventory and see what number of BirthStageTokens are present when it stalls.

New Update 20130130.1:

Fixes to iRemoving & Debug Messages in Scripts

Fix to Crabwalking NPC's (Hopefully)

They won't start crabwalking away while giving birth, but they're still not resetting their walking animation after birth. So they'll crab walk if they're following you.

You really need to just do a pushactoraway to ragdoll them and reset the animation. or maybe a pickidle? I dunno, you're close because i can make them stop crab walking if I talk to them.

Also are you equipping a new body during deathclaw births? My body goes invisible during birth, and I think that's because the mutation is removing a body type that isn't on an approved list.

They won't start crabwalking away while giving birth' date=' but they're still not resetting their walking animation after birth. So they'll crab walk if they're following you.

You really need to just do a pushactoraway to ragdoll them and reset the animation. or maybe a pickidle? I dunno, you're close because i can make them stop crab walking if I talk to them.

Also are you equipping a new body during deathclaw births? My body goes invisible during birth, and I think that's because the mutation is removing a body type that isn't on an approved list.[/quote']

Ahh yes I removed the block that stopped the body swapping to a Pregnant body while sex is occuring, so that Pregnant Bellies should become visible. You would have to add the Mutation body to the approved list, I didn't know the mutation body was a bodysuit in slot 2?

Or is it that the normal Preg Bodies aren't on your mutations approved list?