OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Guest user29

Nice work halstrom. I don't know if you've added it already but I think there should be a setting in MCM that resets or disables the fertlity for those extra NPCs. That way when/if it does start to get laggy there's an easy fix. Like a purge button or something.

Cant you cap global pregnancies? I really wanna give this a try but I just started to get my game into a rhythm and I dont wanna mess that up. Promise to try it by the time I tackle my first DLC, which is about 10 level ups away. Cant wait to see this mod come together, my most anticipated mod since you told us you were reworking your pregnancy mod.

Ok initial testing

Male Character - New Game - SCR and Pregnancy Newest

McM - Pregnancy Speed Adjustment setting goes from 100 to 10,000 percentile

The ending message of sex happens just after sex animations kick off

Males Readings on Scanner are all zeroes

Looks lke Sunny initializes everytime you come close to her. Readings on scanner go to zeroes until sex happens again

Otherwise looks good, but no pregnancies as of yet so can't test that.

Guest user29

Cant you cap global pregnancies? I really wanna give this a try but I just started to get my game into a rhythm and I dont wanna mess that up. Promise to try it by the time I tackle my first DLC' date=' which is about 10 level ups away. Cant wait to see this mod come together, my most anticipated mod since you told us you were reworking your pregnancy mod.

[/quote']

I think for now if you were to make a clean save without the pregnancy mod it would effectively reset the pregnancy count if you were to enable it again. I could be wrong of course.

Cool, good feedback guys, will add a switch to turn off NPCfertility, I'll make it a slider 0 = Player only, 2 = Companions, 3 = Everyone. Male fertility will probably only be for companions or the player.

Purge button could be fun, everyone dropping a bub at the same time :)

There's no coding for Males currently I just assume they are all fertile. That's why they show zeroes. The Setting is used though to adjust the chances of semen activating an ova.

I've got to work on the Semen, Preg & Birth messages a lot yet too, everything uses the same message at the moment.

I might rework the Pregnancy speed back to Prgnancy length, currently 10,000 percent means 100 times normal speed, seems a it funny, I was trying to fix the confusion over Pregnancy length as it was the only slider moving the opposite direction to increase.

I'll check Sunny out, I use the same codes on her as Cass & Veronica, maybe she is respawning/reseting when you leave the cell or complete missions, is she a companion at the time or just Vanilla?

So does this work with every NPC yet' date=' or still just vanilla and Sunny? With the whole relationship quest and such I really wanna knock up Willow.[/quote']

Yep it should work on Willow, though Pregnancy & birthing still have a lot of work to do.

The Scanner is only going to work on Sunny, Veronica & Cass so far, the others you can see their fertility in the console.

The girls are all getting dressed during sex again. Since everyone's fertile everyone's doing it now.

Yeah, that's a bugger, haven't really got back to that one and it's mostly the same coding still that part.

Will look into it with some priority. I have to think on it a bit to try and get bodswapping during sex to only work on the nude body.

Also' date=' sorry to be a pest, but are the ovum and sperm tokens supposed to be visible as quest items in inventory?[/quote']

Yep that's the only way I could make it work for everyone was to add an item to the inventory. It will also help for bug hunting, I made them quest items so they aren't sold or removed or swapped to other characters, not sure there's anyway of making them invisible.

I don't want the handed around because I'm setting up the system to make an actor pregnant just by basically adding the GestatingOffspring token. This will be very handy for people wwritting mods to use pregnancy. I'm considering whether make them SCR items so Pregnancy isn't rquired as a master, so they just wouldn't do anything without it. I don't want to make pregnancy a load order issue. The other option is to make it an ESM, though I'm not sure what that would acheive.

Nice Halstrom, tested a regular human and coyote. Got pregnant each time, but all I got was a 'birthing effect added' message when birth came due, along with some screen effects. Body swapping was kinda working, but you needed to equip a set of clothes that are in the SCR, then unequip them.

Don't have time to check more, but can't wait to see how it comes out.

Nice Halstrom' date=' tested a regular human and coyote. Got pregnant each time, but all I got was a 'birthing effect added' message when birth came due, along with some screen effects. Body swapping was kinda working, but you needed to equip a set of clothes that are in the SCR, then unequip them.

Don't have time to check more, but can't wait to see how it comes out.

[/quote']

Easy solution for a male character, if you knock up a follower, just take away all her armor and leave her naked locked in the Lucky 38 :P

I'm geting the pre-pregnancy tokens for ovum and sperm. Haven't played long enough to see it go anywhere yet.

I found something with pregnancy chances I need to fix that might explain a few problems, it's a completly new system in that part so I'm trying to get a blance between instapreg & impossibility, each ova checks for sperm so chances for triplets or more are a bit high too.

I am wrestling with MCM at the moment, I ran out of menu room adding a "no preg NPC's" slider. Got to go out for the day, hopefully fix a couple more things tonight.

I'll note I am not getting the "there is a chance X could become pregnant" nor vibration when seed is planted previous had. If this is intentional that is fine' date=' but if it is an indication of problem, I hope it was helpful[/quote']

Yeah, I've missed moving over that message in the code cutting, will be adding it in again.

Haven't done anything in the Egg/Larve creature stuff yet either, just Dogs/Coyote I think may work to some degree.

so with SexoutPregnancyNG20120512.2Alpha.zip I noticed some things

I was having trouble getting my character pregnant. Veronica got pregnant before me and I had to set fertility very high before she did.But it did work so thats cool.

When I tried changing the setting to 1 for monster pregnancy having sex with supermutants in jacobs town I wasn't able to get pregnant.

Once I did get pregnant it didn't swap bodies until I changed clothes.Same for Veronica.Also during sex it went to default body instead of pregnant body unless I changed sexout to never undress in options.

Last thing I noticed was when I fast traveled it reset veronicas pregnancy stage to the start of her pregnancy.My character didn't reset maybe because the script for npc pregnancy resets on fast travel or something?

Last thing I noticed was when I fast traveled it reset veronicas pregnancy stage to the start of her pregnancy.My character didn't reset maybe because the script for npc pregnancy resets on fast travel or something?

Yeah I'm starting suspect I could have something fishy with NPC Effects/Scripts behaving different to the Player, reseting on travel or even just entering buildings, maybe even waiting.

Guest user29

I am wrestling with MCM at the moment' date=' I ran out of menu room adding a "no preg NPC's" slider. Got to go out for the day, hopefully fix a couple more things tonight.

[/quote']

Would this effectively work as a reset? Let say my game starts lagging because it's tracking fertility in too many npcs. If I disabled pregnant npcs and then reenabled it, would that fix it?