Wasteland Workshop trailer discussion

Trailer here:

Wasteland Workshop will be released on April 12, sooner than I expected. 

I must say I'm looking forward to creating my own badass arena! :D

I just hope I can let robots fight too, I want to build a Battle Bots Arena. 

EDIT: Didn't bethesda at some point say the GECK would be released in between the first and second DLC? I hope this means we will get the GECK before the 12th. 

Guest MonsterFish

Didn't look like it added much TBH.

The traps would be helpful but they just don't work. Unless they did something, once you reach that defenses threshold you're no longer getting attacked so the traps are meaningless. Unless I'm mistaken and I probably am.

The traps would be helpful but they just don't work. Unless they did something, once you reach that defenses threshold you're no longer getting attacked so the traps are meaningless. Unless I'm mistaken and I probably am.

True, many of my settlements have such a high defense rating right now they rarely get attacked. 

That's why I usually create my own attacks with console commands and got some epic battles as a result. :P

But yeah Bethesda should change the way defense ratings work. Right now it seems the higher your defense rating, the lower the chance you get attacked. However it should be: The higher your defense rating, the more powerful the attacks are (imo). 

I know, it's in the OP ;)

Now if they would just release the geck for FO4 then we could see Sex Traps....

Female Raider step into trap and gets a set of plugs installed and belted, then she's top'd off with a blindfold and a ring gag (and possibly a set of hand cuff's attached to her wrists and the belt. .... then have a robotic arm move her over to the raider training area.

Yep.... I can see some kinky shit being done with the new assets, well as long as the Geck, Nif layout, and HKX stuff becomes available...irony though, you'll still probably need to clean anything made in the geck with Xedit cause Bethesda be Bethesda.

Now if they would just release the geck for FO4 then we could see Sex Traps....

Female Raider step into trap and gets a set of plugs installed and belted, then she's top'd off with a blindfold and a ring gag (and possibly a set of hand cuff's attached to her wrists and the belt. .... then have a robotic arm move her over to the raider training area.

Yep.... I can see some kinky shit being done with the new assets, well as long as the Geck, Nif layout, and HKX stuff becomes available...irony though, you'll still probably need to clean anything made in the geck with Xedit cause Bethesda be Bethesda.

Yes I think this mod will provide some great assets for potential slavery mods :D 

Let's hope together. And BTW, for 5 bucks they could add more activities for settlers than collecting tatos and hammering walls with empty hand. Like, mining or timber production. For example... Lol, WTF am I talking about right now? Is Fallout 4 in Steam Early Access or something?

Let's hope together. And BTW, for 5 bucks they could add more activities for settlers than collecting tatos and hammering walls with empty hand. Like, mining or timber production. For example... Lol, WTF am I talking about right now? Is Fallout 4 in Steam Early Access or something?

Modders will add this. No worries

For free, unlesss they are launching own modding site with paid mods system. Then everyone will jump onto shekels-trains.

Like Automatron its a freaking joke, to milk Fallout 4's hype, before modders can get hold of the GECK to make even higher quality content for free. :)

But at least the trailer had one positive thing about it; they had Preston getting his @** kicked by a deathclaw! :D

They know no one likes that guy.

It will provide some nice assets for potential mods though. 

Is it necessary that the raider is female?

YES! :D

Ok not really, but I guess it's preferable for players who are into women. ;)

Most of the adult mods on this site seem to focus on female characters, which suits me just fine since I mostly play female characters in Beth games. 

No wonder theres no CK yet.. Beth have to sell their mods.

Maybe, however, the wasteland mod will be a good framework to have. Lots of foreseeable uses IMO. 

Its a point, but i rather have two bigger expansions like Skyrim  instead of these cheap cashgrabs.

YES! :D

Ok not really, but I guess it's preferable for players who are into women. ;)

Most of the adult mods on this site seem to focus on female characters, which suits me just fine since I mostly play female characters in Beth games. 

Fair enough  :D

I shouldn't have asked this the way I did. Sorry! 

No wonder theres no CK yet.. Beth have to sell their mods.

Maybe, however, the wasteland mod will be a good framework to have. Lots of foreseeable uses IMO. 

Its a point, but i rather have two bigger expansions like Skyrim  instead of these cheap cashgrabs.

I get it. We are all in different walks of life. I think this one is pretty cheap. I can already think of a mod where you start as a slave destined to fight your way out of the arena!

Or, I can go and capture a bunch of Fallout sluts and watch them fight the giant tentacle monster!

Though, a large story expansion would be awesome. 

Bethesda never shows all of their cards whenever they do a trailer for something... Their might just be a lot more in the DLC than we've seen so far.

Well... Wasteland Workshop is basically the Hearthfire mod for Fallout 4, and Automatron added a lot more content than Fallout 3's first DLC (Anchorage), so I say these two aren't "cheap cashgrabs" or anything like that. Automatron came out pretty dang well and amazingly fun.

Far Harbor though, that's going to be the bigger expansion that you seem to want.

Well... Wasteland Workshop is basically the Hearthfire mod for Fallout 4, and Automatron added a lot more content than Fallout 3's first DLC (Anchorage), so I say these two aren't "cheap cashgrabs" or anything like that. Automatron came out pretty dang well and amazingly fun.

Far Harbor though, that's going to be the bigger expansion that you seem to want.

Compared to Dawnguard or Dragonborn, the amount of content and actual gameplay Automatron added was miniscule. Not to mention the continued trend of lousy writing and a lackluster plot. The only real descriptions are "cheap cash grabs." It's like Oblivion DLC all over again. I think the Chinese are right: the number four is unlucky.

Archived