Wasteland Workshop trailer discussion

For those like you: some (cash grab DLCs) are well done and interesting. It won't unmake 'em cash grab. We must beware of bad dlcs and literal shit like WW, GunRunners Arsenal or infamous Horse Armour. You know, stuff must be added through free patch.

I do agree that they could've just done Wasteland Workshop as a free patch instead, or at least most of it then do the Arena, Cages, etc in another DLC as extras (but the other DLC would be much bigger and offer a lot more. Maybe it could be a small DLC like Automatron was or a big one like Far Harbor).

However, I can't really complain much about WW because it kinda adds a lot of useful items that I do enjoy using now for my Workshop Projects, and I only paid 50 dollars for everything Fallout 4. (20 for the base game and 30 for the Season Pass). Which, honestly, GRA and Horse Armor, I cannot say the same about. Those were, for the most part, useless toward me. I barely used any of the GRA weapons and Horse Armor was a stupid DLC idea completely.

I am still honestly surprised that Bethesda tried to pull the Horse Armor thing...

However, everything else for Bethesda's games (and New Vegas) was pretty dang good overall, as DLCs that is. Now, the content itself being good is another story. (I don't like Zeta and Anchorage for example).

However, everything else for Bethesda's games (and New Vegas) was pretty dang good overall, as DLCs that is. Now, the content itself being good is another story. (I don't like Zeta and Anchorage for example).

I personally hate everything Bethesda-DLC. They trying to pull off big epic adventure but fail with the storyline and atmosphere. The more suprising they didn't screw up Point Lookout.

And Broken Steel deverves an extra hate for selling us the real ending for Fallout 3. Selling true endings before it becomes a thing!

Archived