What'd you edit on the suit, out of curiosity?

I'm almost to a point where I can start working on this again.

Got my apartment renovation finished and rented, and the first check for a few thousand has helped stem the tide of my hemorrhaging debt and anxiety.

My plan for the first quest will be tailored to fit my skills, and it will go like this:

The warden will lead you on a tour of the facility. She'll move from marker to marker, meet the faculty a little more officially, and monologue about the purpose of the place and her personal philosophies. At the end there will be two outcomes via dialog options. By expressing your shock and/or disapproval--you will be taken captive; institutionalized. Or, via your admiration and support--(pretty much nothing changes, you get to walk around. Future guard work)

Since I've been working on the straightjacket model, I want to use that when the player is taken captive. You'd be tossed in the padded cell, and be given a chance to escape. 'Escape' will be cheesy at first, where you'll be able to open your door after a few tries and run to the exit in your straightjacket and just leave. (unless you take a stupid path right past the staff.) But I want to add dialog to everyone in Riverwood who will recognize you as an escaped prisoner, and make them at best sympathetic but unwilling to help, or (at a later date) even summon the guards.

After leaving Riverwood, talking to anyone will have a greatly increased chance of helping you out seeing how they lack local knowledge of the facility.

After that point, I'll preserve some sort of dialog option with the warden to reset the quest to an earlier state.

What'd you edit on the suit, out of curiosity?

I'm almost to a point where I can start working on this again.

Got my apartment renovation finished and rented, and the first check for a few thousand has helped stem the tide of my hemorrhaging debt and anxiety.

My plan for the first quest will be tailored to fit my skills, and it will go like this:

The warden will lead you on a tour of the facility. She'll move from marker to marker, meet the faculty a little more officially, and monologue about the purpose of the place and her personal philosophies. At the end there will be two outcomes via dialog options. By expressing your shock and/or disapproval--you will be taken captive; institutionalized. Or, via your admiration and support--(pretty much nothing changes, you get to walk around. Future guard work)

Since I've been working on the straightjacket model, I want to use that when the player is taken captive. You'd be tossed in the padded cell, and be given a chance to escape. 'Escape' will be cheesy at first, where you'll be able to open your door after a few tries and run to the exit in your straightjacket and just leave. (unless you take a stupid path right past the staff.) But I want to add dialog to everyone in Riverwood who will recognize you as an escaped prisoner, and make them at best sympathetic but unwilling to help, or (at a later date) even summon the guards.

After leaving Riverwood, talking to anyone will have a greatly increased chance of helping you out seeing how they lack local knowledge of the facility.

After that point, I'll preserve some sort of dialog option with the warden to reset the quest to an earlier state.

Changed "Prisoner" to "Patient" and then added a few different number/letter designations for some of my characters/followers.  

I love the sound of your plans too.

I must say I'm pretty stoked about the straitjacket. It's really the only bondage gear that was missing from the vast collection of bondage gear LL already has for Skyrim (imo). 

This is going to be great  :D

I can't remember her name, but there was that modder who was making assets and last showed a fully modeled straitjacket-- and then disappeared entirely.

I must say I'm pretty stoked about the straitjacket. It's really the only bondage gear that was missing from the vast collection of bondage gear LL already has for Skyrim (imo). 

I can't remember her name, but there was that modder who was making assets and last showed a fully modeled straitjacket-- and then disappeared entirely.

Shame, lets hope the same won't happen here  :s

That was dasha.

I still remember, and use, the original mod they made with the awesome gag, collar, blindfold and all those wacky plugs!

This is going to be great  biggrin.png

Shame, lets hope the same won't happen here  confused.gif

That was dasha.

I still remember, and use, the original mod they made with the awesome gag, collar, blindfold and all those wacky plugs!

DDx is in the process of including a straitjacket according the the development thread.

That was dasha.

DDx is in the process of including a straitjacket according the the development thread.

Yeah, I've been keeping track of it. Sounds (and looks) awesome!

That was dasha.

Dasha did excellent work too, the detail is fantastic. Wish we still had her but hope she's doing well wherever she found to use her talents.

That was dasha.

Dasha did excellent work too, the detail is fantastic. Wish we still had her but hope she's doing well wherever she found to use her talents.

Agreed. She was great!

Still here, still working on stuff, but with less time available than before. I'm splitting my time a bit, so I don't feel out of practice with either creation kit or 3DsMax. I've run into a problem with weight-painting the straightjacket arms--due to my "posing" the model and skeleton for modeling, going back to the weight-painting edit mode shows the vertices in their original spread-eagled position... so I'll have to get better at 3DsMax to move forward. Do some boring Youtube tutorials or something.

Anyway, just an update.

So I went in this place and tried the dialogues and stuff, was something supposed to happen based on the four different letters on the desk? I picked up some of them and nothing happened after reading them. I am under the impression that if I help that one girl it will start a capture sequence against the player? Trying to figure out how to get stuck in one of those beds:-)

At this point, no.

I'm sorry, but there's not much content yet. It's good for wandering around and looking, initiating some dialog, But there's no imprisonment at this point or the ability to get put in a vacbed.

Some day!

In the immediate future I'll be cleaning up some features that might be misleading, or suggest there's more content where there is none. I plan to narrow it to one path at first, branching out later.

I have created a small block of padded cells.

Buttons on the wall activate a "pacifying treatment" and (soon) operate the doors. The idea is that a character in the cell might be unrestrained, and even violent toward the player or the staff... opening the door before calming/knocking them out might go badly.

I will probably phase out the normal jail cells in favor of this. Or leave that as a luxury for the more obedient guests.

post-269220-0-47095900-1484451898_thumb.jpg

Just took a look at your work. Looks nice! I really like the concept. Especially that prisoner suggesting she was wrongly imprisoned in a rubber suit and stuck into the system... the nerve of such criminals. . . :P

Glad you like it! I wanted to do something with a case of mistaken identity, but I don't know how it'd fit in. I have an idea for Tali later, that I expanded on a page or two back.

Meanwhile, I have the padded cells working. I retextured a door, and considering it's a stock photo tiled and slapped onto a whiterun door, I think it worked out well! I've also transferred over Turbosnowy's "whipcane" weapon, made it non-deadly, and added a stagger/paralysis effect.

For fun, I baited the guard into attacking me, (mostly to test if she'd equip her own whip like she's supposed to,) led her to the padded cells, and whipped her into it, pressing the button to close and lock the door after her.

Great success!! Now, if only the pacification button did what it's advertised to do. post-269220-0-51500900-1484569016_thumb.jpg

Just took a look at your work. Looks nice! I really like the concept. Especially that prisoner suggesting she was wrongly imprisoned in a rubber suit and stuck into the system... the nerve of such criminals. . . :P

Glad you like it! I wanted to do something with a case of mistaken identity, but I don't know how it'd fit in. I have an idea for Tali later, that I expanded on a page or two back.

Meanwhile, I have the padded cells working. I retextured a door, and considering it's a stock photo tiled and slapped onto a whiterun door, I think it worked out well! I've also transferred over Turbosnowy's "whipcane" weapon, made it non-deadly, and added a stagger/paralysis effect.

For fun, I baited the guard into attacking me, (mostly to test if she'd equip her own whip like she's supposed to,) led her to the padded cells, and whipped her into it, pressing the button to close and lock the door after her.

Great success!! Now, if only the pacification button did what it's advertised to do. attachicon.gifGuardDuty.jpg

Nice!

The cells look nice and tight once inside, nice!

Edit: Looks like the cane/whip you have is missing it's handle textures though.

Yeah, I've constrained them even more with collision planes. I.e. you can't jump in the cell. Mostly it's for immersion-preserving; it sucked when the camera would clip through the padded walls.

The padded panels don't have collision detection on their own, but there's a loose stone box around the cells and then it's tightened up with invisible planes.

The whip is missing its textures because I'm super lazy efficient and don't want to mess with Nifskope before I'm 100% certain the whip actually works! ...But now I'm sure it works so I have no excuse.

In other news, I'm trying to tighten up the conveyor belt area. Replaced all the water wheels with a new mod-specific type that should fix an issue someone had with the LOD distances being altered for the base object or something like that.

There is now more of a "mechanical/control room" with levers and buttons and more gears and pipes and such. The Warden will task the player to fix something back there, which probably springs the trap(?) after trying various levers to no effect.

My plan is to have a variety of options, mostly tending toward becoming a prisoner. Even when choosing to be a guard, it'll be very easy to mess up.

I'm still not very good at modding, and I do not know how to interface with other mods, and as such, my mod will aim to be very self-contained.

So, no conflict. I don't plan to tie into "crime" statistics or the existing prison system, although I won't rule it out.

My plan is to have a variety of options, mostly tending toward becoming a prisoner. Even when choosing to be a guard, it'll be very easy to mess up.

I'm still not very good at modding, and I do not know how to interface with other mods, and as such, my mod will aim to be very self-contained.

So, no conflict. I don't plan to tie into "crime" statistics or the existing prison system, although I won't rule it out.

Keep it that way tho i remember this mod called "dark investigations" it doesn't use any other mods , and it's a unique piece , i'm confident this will also be one ! when its done

Keep it that way tho i remember this mod called "dark investigations" it doesn't use any other mods , and it's a unique piece , i'm confident this will also be one ! when its done

It will never be finished, author gave up on it.