I highly doubt even mid to high level range guards will be able to bring in my female succubus. I made her OP to the max to counter everything any mod could throw at her. Most of the time if the mod requires a "death" or capture i have to transform back into human and even then it's not easy for them.. :sleepy: By the way i did a playthrough it looks very *scratch* *scratch* interesting can't wait to see the VAC beds and other machines used on her for the "test" subject. I did not have any issues with the nurse's uniform it showed up light Blue with orange nurse written on it. Only issue i had was Tali constantly stopping me when i walked by her before and after talking to the warden.

Interesting... I'll double check the conditions on her forcegreet.

Great mod but when is there going to be something to do in this mod? in what version.

Likely in the next release I'll have a "tour" available, where the warden walks you through the dungeon and explains how everything works.

It'll be a little bit on rails, but I have to ask myself what the best use of my time is, considering my skills. I have a great number of ideas, but implementing them will be tough and involve whole new areas of learning. For example, having an NPC or player actually be IN a vacbed isn't possible yet, yet that's the logical conclusion for much of this mod.

I do want to add Devious devices and Zaz furniture as dependencies soon, so that a "first tier" of being taken prisoner can occur.

So, what skills I already have in modding are best to leverage to their max: world and story-building, then participatory stuff later.

well you can put it in an animation just like they did in zaz? well if you're becoming a guard you also have to find the loose prisoner that escaped earlier at least you can start with that if you can't continue yet. im not saying you have to. i don't know if this will help you but its worth a try DDEditor.zip DDEdit

Hey, just a quick question

When you get to the paperwork part of the mission what are you meant to do after reading the contracts as the quest seems to reset itself...

any help?

thanks

The mod is new--there isn't an interactive story yet, but I'll be expanding that soon.

Hey, just a quick question

When you get to the paperwork part of the mission what are you meant to do after reading the contracts as the quest seems to reset itself...

any help?

thanks

The mod is new--there isn't an interactive story yet, but I'll be expanding that soon.

Thanks, honestly is was so well polished that I thought that you'd already fleshed the mod out...

Anyway, thanks for your time and please keep up the brilliant work.

Thanks again.

Great mod but when is there going to be something to do in this mod? in what version.

Likely in the next release I'll have a "tour" available, where the warden walks you through the dungeon and explains how everything works.

It'll be a little bit on rails, but I have to ask myself what the best use of my time is, considering my skills. I have a great number of ideas, but implementing them will be tough and involve whole new areas of learning. For example, having an NPC or player actually be IN a vacbed isn't possible yet, yet that's the logical conclusion for much of this mod.

I do want to add Devious devices and Zaz furniture as dependencies soon, so that a "first tier" of being taken prisoner can occur.

So, what skills I already have in modding are best to leverage to their max: world and story-building, then participatory stuff later.

well you can put it in an animation just like they did in zaz? well if you're becoming a guard you also have to find the loose prisoner that escaped earlier at least you can start with that if you can't continue yet. im not saying you have to. i don't know if this will help you but its worth a try attachicon.gifDDEditor.zip DDEdit

Custom animations like zaz? Unfortunately not in my skill set, yet. But it's not outside the realm of possibility that one day I will be able to make my own. I have most of the tools and some of the knowledge. However, by adding zaz as a dependency, it allows my mod to use those animations, some of which might be perfectly recyclable for say, a vacbed struggle animation. For when I make a "wearable" vacbed.

So this is probably the route I'll take. Besides, I'd like to include a lot of the furniture, too. I plan to add a room of furniture soon.

Also, as for being a guard... it makes sense there'd be a retrieval quest at some point too. Perhaps Tali is being held because her friend recently escaped? Hmmm...

I mean... I made a padded wall panel awhile ago--it'd be a shame not to use it.

Hmmm.... Maybe the padded wall room could be the holding cell for an unwilling victim. You could be captured and placed in a "straitjacket" (armbinder) in the padded room while your vac bed is being prepared. Maybe add a little bit of something (gas trap? beatings? rape?) to help make the victim more "compliant".

Hmmm.... Maybe the padded wall room could be the holding cell for an unwilling victim. You could be captured and placed in a "straitjacket" (armbinder) in the padded room while your vac bed is being prepared. Maybe add a little bit of something (gas trap? beatings? rape?) to help make the victim more "compliant".

I've been toying with the idea of making a straighjacket for a loooong time. I recently had a breakthrough idea to make it work without a custom "straighjacket" animation.

What I can do is make it a full-body straightjacket. I.e. it's a straightjacket over a catsuit or nude body-replacer.

THEN, I can turn off the "torso" for the body, which--in Skyrim--inexplicably extends from below the elbows to below the knees. I can then make the fake sleeves little more than blobs wrapping and strapped to the body, just like any number of bulky armors already in the game.

So, the player or NPC will still technically have arms waving around, but they'll just be totally invisible and irrelevant, and then, I can tag it like arm binders to make manipulation impossible.

So yes--this will happen, and then I agree--it has lots of potential uses.

I've been toying with the idea of making a straighjacket for a loooong time. I recently had a breakthrough idea to make it work without a custom "straighjacket" animation.

What I can do is make it a full-body straightjacket. I.e. it's a straightjacket over a catsuit or nude body-replacer.

THEN, I can turn off the "torso" for the body, which--in Skyrim--inexplicably extends from below the elbows to below the knees. I can then make the fake sleeves little more than blobs wrapping and strapped to the body, just like any number of bulky armors already in the game.

So, the player or NPC will still technically have arms waving around, but they'll just be totally invisible and irrelevant, and then, I can tag it like arm binders to make manipulation impossible.

You can make mummy binder this way! (With hands folded inside of it, in front of body, vertically)

Or box binder, with hands sealed behind body.

So many possibilities :)

You can make mummy binder this way! (With hands folded inside of it, in front of body, vertically)

So many possibilities :)

you could also make a separate section to the room for a mummy Egyptian theme with a rubber coffin/sarcophagus and possibly a golden catsuit...

so many possibilities  :shy:

thanks keep up the good work

Just stumbled into this thread. "Rubber resources" doesn't sound too inviting, more like a modders resource file. Maybe consider renaming it into something more... "inviting"?

"The rubber institute"... something with "Clinic"...

Anyway, this sounds fantastic! I am eagerly awaiting upcoming content to test and explore! Thank you for this mod!

Just stumbled into this thread. "Rubber resources" doesn't sound too inviting, more like a modders resource file. Maybe consider renaming it into something more... "inviting"?

"The rubber institute"... something with "Clinic"...

Anyway, this sounds fantastic! I am eagerly awaiting upcoming content to test and explore! Thank you for this mod!

Haha... you're not wrong. This started exclusively as a modders resource file, then I made a small cell to show the files in. Then I started learning how to mod and it quickly outgrew just being a modders resource. Now, I guess I don't advertise it as that at all any more on the main page...

I'll see if I can rename it at some point.

farmthis, on 03 Dec 2016 - 06:44 AM, said:snapback.png

sfeile, on 03 Dec 2016 - 06:08 AM, said:snapback.png

farmthis, on 03 Dec 2016 - 05:38 AM, said:snapback.png

First of all: thank you for your mod, it is looks very promising to me.

About the straitjacket: that armless (bodyless) version you are planning would be awesome. I prefer that too, especially a hobble-dress version, rather than the strapped one with sleeves. However, you may must not deal with the animations, as Pincopallino (one of the modellers from DD team) is already working on the straitjacket: http://www.loverslab...98#entry1738673

FABBOY, on 03 Dec 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:snapback.png

notwavman, on 03 Dec 2016 - 08:37 AM, said:snapback.png

farmthis, on 03 Dec 2016 - 06:44 AM, said:snapback.png

sfeile, on 03 Dec 2016 - 06:08 AM, said:snapback.png

farmthis, on 03 Dec 2016 - 05:38 AM, said:snapback.png

So many possibilities   :)

you could also make a separate section to the room for a mummy Egyptian theme with a rubber coffin/sarcophagus and possibly a golden catsuit...

so many possibilities    :shy:

thanks keep up the good work

The mummification idea sounds fantastic. I was thinking on modifying the cocoon in the zaz pack to a rubber bodybag (maybe without its animation), but I found it pointless without a mod, as it snares the player and I wouldn't be able to do the moving animations...

But this had been changed, because the new DDi pack contains an optional bunny-hopping animation for the tight hobble-dress restraint that can be used for a wearable bodybag too (with the upcoming sj animation or your torso hiding solution).

Interesting! I didn't know there was a straightjacket in development. I wish him the best, but I know that animating is by far the hardest step, so I won't halt plans to start one myself. I'll try to keep some stylistic distance, however.

I haven't tried out too much of the new DDi stuff yet, but I am aware of the bunny hop, and that has some potential for sure.

The Devious Devices team had been working on a straightjacket and animations so you might want to use those if they are ready for use.

Edit. I see that's already been mentioned. :).

When DDi adds a straighjacket, I'll go ahead and use it. until then, I might as well whip up something too. It might not be as fancy in the end, but hey--this is also good practice for the wearable vacbed I need to make.

Here's a little progress I made today. One more horizontal strap below shoulders (or maybe diagonal from upper chest to lower back?) and one more wide strap as a belt, at least.

Ignore the colors. Automatically assigned by 3Ds to keep separate objects straight.

post-269220-0-69618200-1480831412_thumb.jpg