little update. Getting a lot more comfortable in 3Ds max.

Straps. Buckles. Repeat.

edit: maybe too many buckles. Not entirely sure on shoulder strap yet.

What!?!?! That's not done and in game yet!?!? What are you waiting for? :D

Seriously, it's looking good! Have you decided on a texture for it yet? And always, if you need it tested... (wink wink... nudge nudge...) :P

Your straitjacket looks awesome, and the straps are fine, maybe the shoulder strap is a bit high, but definitely needed.

I think you're right about the strap being too high up--thanks for the fresh eye.

As for textures--keeping with the mod, the texture will be latex, which is admittedly the easiest texture. I do want to add holes in the straps, wrinkles, stitching, etc.

But a lot of that can be easily "patched" if I see something that bugs me. The texture file just hangs out in photoshop. Very easy to manipulate.

Perhaps there is nothing more, but apart from the greeting from the warden, the conversation with the nurse and guard and one of the prisoners, is there anything else. I can't seem to be able to "make a decision". I can read the paperwork, but can't really do anything with it.

It's still in development at this time. You can reset the dialog with the warden and go through the other choices, but that's about it for the moment.

Yeah, sorry. Been a little slow on adding things to do, been adding too many things to see, and then getting woefully sidetracked.

I should probably add language that makes it clear which avenues are closed (I.e. all of them) but especially those avenues I know I wont get around to building soon.

Your straitjacket looks awesome, and the straps are fine, maybe the shoulder strap is a bit high, but definitely needed.

I think you're right about the strap being too high up--thanks for the fresh eye.

As for textures--keeping with the mod, the texture will be latex, which is admittedly the easiest texture. I do want to add holes in the straps, wrinkles, stitching, etc.

But a lot of that can be easily "patched" if I see something that bugs me. The texture file just hangs out in photoshop. Very easy to manipulate.

How is your straitjacket project going ? To be honest, I was waiting for this for a long time and I am curious about it and what you posted so far, looks amaizing.

Weight painting is being difficult.

Removing all reference to any arm bones was sort of ... traumatic to the mesh, especially around the shoulder areas. I haven't had a lot of time to work on it over the last few days, and likely not much more over the next week. (Final week of a two year renovation.) but I'll get back to it and the mod soon enough.

The straight jacket is probably 8 hours of work away from playable. Albeit with placeholder solid textures.

Weight painting is being difficult.

Removing all reference to any arm bones was sort of ... traumatic to the mesh, especially around the shoulder areas. I haven't had a lot of time to work on it over the last few days, and likely not much more over the next week. (Final week of a two year renovation.) but I'll get back to it and the mod soon enough.

The straight jacket is probably 8 hours of work away from playable. Albeit with placeholder solid textures.

Man i'm already so excited for this quest , it has so much potential already! Great work so far!

Last night my dogs ripped apart and played with a bag of black tile grout stain in my living room, causing thousands of dollars of damage, ruining a couch, the carpet, and a Turkish rug.

Let's say it's more like two weeks until I can put time into this. Sorry.

Last night my dogs ripped apart and played with a bag of black tile grout stain in my living room, causing thousands of dollars of damage, ruining a couch, the carpet, and a Turkish rug.

Let's say it's more like two weeks until I can put time into this. Sorry.

Ugh! I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can salvage some of it without having to replace it all.

Is there any way to use the machines?

Right now the only thing that can be done is some dialog with npc's inside, and walking around looking at things. The vac-beds are non functional at this point.

Ok thank you!

Sure thing. It is a work in progress though, so follow along to see future updates.

So I just tried out the bits of completed content, and I have to say, it got me really excited.  Great opportunities here.  I was going to comment on the stairs being sorta wonky, but then the Warden mentioned it in her silly dialogue once she successfully reaches the chair.  Heh.

I also really like the prisoner uniforms, the text looks really good on them.  I have no experience with texture alteration-- how difficult were those edits?  

Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing more content for this mod.  Great stuff.

Texture edits aren't bad at all if it's just overlaying text--the guard uniform was substantially more difficult because I wanted to make the seams an alternate color. That involved a couple extra layers in photoshop and some meticulous selection boxes to trace all the seams. (Seams/wrinkles are just an illusion made by another texture file called the Normal map.)

Glad you like it so far!

Texture edits aren't bad at all if it's just overlaying text--the guard uniform was substantially more difficult because I wanted to make the seams an alternate color. That involved a couple extra layers in photoshop and some meticulous selection boxes to trace all the seams. (Seams/wrinkles are just an illusion made by another texture file called the Normal map.)

Glad you like it so far!

Do you remember what text font you used?  I'm tinkering with edits now.