Fallout 4 Automatron

Some people are never satisfied, they could give gold bars away with the bloody game and the bitching would never end.

I just want to take this opportunity to put myself forward for the beta test group if they persue this strategy.

Some people are never satisfied, they could give gold bars away with the bloody game and the bitching would never end.

These damn bars are way too heavy, what was bethesda thinking? 

How much tax will I have to pay on this, damn the messed my taxes up for this year.  :D

So what's wrong with asking that they deliver something of moderate quality? Half of the announced DLC should have been included from the start and yet they're charging us extra for it. We paid good money for a damn framework when we expected a completed game.

So what's wrong with asking that they deliver something of moderate quality? Half of the announced DLC should have been included from the start and yet they're charging us extra for it. We paid good money for a damn framework when we expected a completed game.

Such are the times we live in.

Guest Mogie56

I never once said there was anything wrong with "asking" for quality content or even moderate quality content, but every single thread on LL about Fallout 4 has been turned into a complete bitch fest and just for the sake of bitching even before the game was released. but like I said, some people will never be satisfied no matter what quality the content is for the sole reason it was made by Bethesda. and some people just like to complain, constantly. But nowhere in these threads is anyone "Asking" for anything because if they were asking it would be in the developers forums, here it is nothing more then complaining and the developer most likely doesn't come here to read or at all for that matter. The DLC AFAIK has yet to be released but that doesn't stop the complaints, and for what? a reveal trailer of all things.

Well, to be fair, there are more worse "compeleted" game on the market that are much more expensive but broken and less content than FO4's DLCs, with lots of bugs and older engine and lack of interactive gameplay (yes, I am talking to you blackops3), so why so serieus? I am happy for the price with the content form bethesa so far, it is a bit overprice to me but they are fun then other full game that I can get a hold of.

Well, to be fair, there are more worse "compeleted" game on the market that are much more expensive but broken and less content than FO4's DLCs, with lots of bugs and older engine and lack of interactive gameplay (yes, I am talking to you blackops3), so why so serieus? I am happy for the price with the content form bethesa so far, it is a bit overprice to me but they are fun then other full game that I can get a hold of.

Just because other games are more shit doesn't mean it's ok to be slightly less shit.

Just because other games are more shit doesn't mean it's ok to be slightly less shit.

Just what I was going to say.

I'm a fan of Bethesda because they make amazing games. If their new mission statement is going to be "Bethesda: marginally less awful than everyone else" ... well, I've got at least one games dev project that really deserves more of my attention than it's been getting of late.

What I mean is, atleast Bethsda make game's expansion pack bigger and better then other's full game, and I am happy to pay just for that, It is still better than if beth create all their games short, expansive, and shitty but have nothing to upgrade with (Think Koei, their newest game is just like that.)

bought season pass for this yesterday

Heheh amigo, thats the spirit. I really like you ,I see you have waited and bought for the full price. Everyone should follow your example and do the same.

Too bad there are people who purchased my . . . *ahem* Bethesda season pass before May 1. Ungrateful cheap people, its not like you can grow games on the trees or something haha. adiós

k37h2f.jpg

So what's wrong with asking that they deliver something of moderate quality?

Even when games are good this question is asked. There are always people who think a game is shit, no matter how good it is. 

Back when New Vegas was released I saw plenty of bitching too, and that's the game most people now refer to as 'the good one'. 

Even when games are good this question is asked. There are always people who think a game is shit, no matter how good it is. 

Back when New Vegas was released I saw plenty of bitching too, and that's the game most people now refer to as 'the good one'.

I don't care much what others have to say on the matter. Fallout 4 is a single player game and that's why we'll never gather together on Sanctuary Hills for a pow-wow, a big time. However, when it comes to game quality, the maximal level in game one is willing to reach w/o switching out, thus the time spent on the grid, is a workable parameter. You simply don't play a bad game for long. Now, I'm at level 93 and it's 10/2 2289, so Fallout 4 can't be that bad at all, huh.

Compared to FO4? Yes, yes NV is superior as it doesn't go PG Era on us, limit our dialogue, limit our role playing experience, enforce us to play the main quest and always bring it up with everyone we talk to

"INSTITUTE CAME AND TOOK MY BABY!"

post-245711-0-73043100-1458601056_thumb.jpg-.....

----------------

But enough of how Failout 4 is the worst thing of 2015 next to CODBO3. :)

Automatron arrives tomorrow, sucks for those who pay $10 for it. Not worth paying $10 to build a useless robot that goes "Protect and serve." all day long and gives no unique dialogue options let alone building a bond with them to unlock perks like a HUMAN companion. $10 to build useless annoying contraptions.....might as well make a DLC that allows us to make more Garvey's! :P(oh no wait we can do that for free...just like robots!)

Milk milk lemonade, around the corner Bethesda Game Studios Fallout 4 DLC is made.

Oh well, until Bethesda releases that awful unstable always crashing glitchy if you try to do anything GECK we can't fill the void that is the Walking Simulator we call the Commonwealth. So this will have to do til then. ;D

Also sucks for those who bought the season pass late for $50. $30 is still a total rip off from what they announced so far for it.

Guest Mogie56

I'm going to assume it also sucks to be you since you know so much about the game and all of it's flaws you must own the game as well. seems a bit hypocritical to be blasting people for buying a game you also own or purchasing a pass that you may not own, you paid the same amount for the game as anyone else. if in fact you do not own the game then your only reason for being here is to blow smoke. another thread in the crapper.

Yeah seem to get a lot of people coming into threads just whining how they hate the game rather than anything to do with the topic.

Uninstall, Microwave it, whatever, move on and leave Fallout 4 section for those that want to play and mod it.

Just ignore them. Doesn't do any good to feed it. They won't see reason or change their point of view. Even in the Sims section you'll find many topics by them just insulting and bashing on the game. They just love to hate, regardless of what it is.

As for the DLC itself, I bought the season pass back when it was 30 bucks. Looking forward to it as well. Maybe I get something different out of this game than others do, but I'm loving it so far. Then again, I'm a Sims fan so building settlements all day long is fun for me. And now I get to build robot companions? Heck yeah, sign me up! I mean, I can upgrade Codsworth into a War Machine. How neat is that?

bought season pass for this yesterday

Heheh amigo, thats the spirit. I really like you ,I see you have waited and bought for the full price. Everyone should follow your example and do the same.

Too bad there are people who purchased my . . . *ahem* Bethesda season pass before May 1. Ungrateful cheap people, its not like you can grow games on the trees or something haha. adiós

I didn't say anything about the price :)

Guest Mogie56

Well, it's out. Now we just need a ton of fembot parts. Nicer legs would be a nice start.

fembot-together_full.jpg

Daughters of Ares from NV comes to mind then add K.L.E.O's voice, sounds good on paper but.....:)  

Archived