Fallout 4 Automatron

RapidWaterOver This DLC wasn't really about new Weapons for the player given the theme, But the Lightning chain gun is new, as there is nothing that acts like it in the base game that the player can use, Also the quest line toke me about 3 hours to do, and i was lvl 50, an Given the Robot customize, am sure no Modder would have made it just as good as the DLC, would have gotten close maybe. Now Modders can add to the system when the Geck comes out, but Hey sorry you didn't like it, but just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it was bad. And i do Agree Fallout 4 need better Roleplaying Elements

Just now watched the trailer. Towards the end I saw a familiar looking robot in the group with what looked like gun arms, tank treads, and a glass dome with an oversized human brain in it, did they bring back Robobrains with the new DLC?

Yes, they did. Along with some nice (horrific) details of where they came from.

Just now watched the trailer. Towards the end I saw a familiar looking robot in the group with what looked like gun arms, tank treads, and a glass dome with an oversized human brain in it, did they bring back Robobrains with the new DLC?

Yes, they did. Along with some nice (horrific) details of where they came from.

Nice! :lol:

Archived