6 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

There is some extra assembly with this module,

Your going to have to download some extra files not available under the download tab to get this one working.

Then like the poster above said you have to actually start the module up,

See the MCM menu, apply the spell to the main character and companion.

I highly suggest against applying it to all NPC's that will tank your game, works just fine on PC with a companion though.

There may be other fixes you will have to do but everything that you have to do on your end is fairly well documented in the posts of the thread.

but I've downloaded all needed like textures for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2732-sweaty-wet-skin-auto-adjustment/

what ? I acually have to  download dd for this to make it work ? what about sweat when runiing ? using magica and sprinting and stamina it's writtin ? none of that works ? 

I don't like dd it messed up my game make it harder , can't even remove them

7 hours ago, aim4it said:

Did you start the mod? Are the wet textures properly installed?

yep I have this https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2732-sweaty-wet-skin-auto-adjustment/

I don't get it no matter how much I sprint or cosuming mana for magica to get too low not even a drop of sweat seems to apear ?

since I've added redux the sweat stopped apear but with the main file it worked before ... but when I deleted redux and kept the main file It won't apear on menu anymore 

jut the redux version with nothing in it ... :frown:

8 minutes ago, charfed said:

yep I have this https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2732-sweaty-wet-skin-auto-adjustment/

I don't get it no matter how much I sprint or cosuming mana for magica to get too low not even a drop of sweat seems to apear ?

since I've added redux the sweat stopped apear but with the main file it worked before ... but when I deleted redux and kept the main file It won't apear on menu anymore 

jut the redux version with nothing in it ... :frown:

I don't think you understand,

In the original mod you did not have to apply the effect to the main character or other characters.

In the Redux version that's this one, you have to start it yourself.

Hit "ESC" open th MCM menu find the menu for wet effect, from there your looking for a submenu trouble is I cant remember which one and Im not playing Skyrim at the moment playing Fallout 4.

Your not the first person to come into this thread and say the mod doesn't work.

Its always been the same issue,

The effect wont start until you apply the effect in the MCM menu of this module, its done that way because if it automatically applied it everywhere on every NPC it would tank the game due to texture swapping on so many NPCs.

There are some other weird occurances that can happen, for instance it doesn't work outta the box with Unique Race Vampire characters, because the authors of Unique Races done fucked up on adding the proper keywords to the Vampire Version of their race and in actuality its quite a bit more common....

Now how does that effect this mod well the mod needs to see that your race has the proper keywords to function at all.

48 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

I don't think you understand,

In the original mod you did not have to apply the effect to the main character or other characters.

In the Redux version that's this one, you have to start it yourself.

Hit "ESC" open th MCM menu find the menu for wet effect, from there your looking for a submenu trouble is I cant remember which one and Im not playing Skyrim at the moment playing Fallout 4.

Your not the first person to come into this thread and say the mod doesn't work.

Its always been the same issue,

The effect wont start until you apply the effect in the MCM menu of this module, its done that way because if it automatically applied it everywhere on every NPC it would tank the game due to texture swapping on so many NPCs.

There are some other weird occurances that can happen, for instance it doesn't work outta the box with Unique Race Vampire characters, because the authors of Unique Races done fucked up on adding the proper keywords to the Vampire Version of their race and in actuality its quite a bit more common....

Now how does that effect this mod well the mod needs to see that your race has the proper keywords to function at all.

yep I did what you asked it worked thank you I did the target thing on my player and it's working fine I'm sorry my mistake thank you ! :smiley:

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

Any solution to getting this work on vampire faces?

Open the Unique Race mod in TesVedit,

Go to the Race Tab,

Expand the race,

Find the "Race"Vampire example of an offending module, LunariaRaceVampire

Find the Keyword section, enter the following keywords,

Vampire, Undead...

Although you would want to get the specific keywords from Skyrim.ESM

That's pretty simple just copy and past them from say the NordRaceVampire.

By default the module should work with all the Vanilla Vampire Races, and I read that its not working on mod added races...Its my belief that its due to those missing keywords.

31 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Open the Unique Race mod in TesVedit,

Go to the Race Tab,

Expand the race,

Find the "Race"Vampire example of an offending module, LunariaRaceVampire

Find the Keyword section, enter the following keywords,

Vampire, Undead...

Although you would want to get the specific keywords from Skyrim.ESM

That's pretty simple just copy and past them from say the NordRaceVampire.

By default the module should work with all the Vanilla Vampire Races, and I read that its not working on mod added races...Its my belief that its due to those missing keywords.

Thx for the fast reply, but I dont use any race mods..

Anyone just using vanilla races and cbbe/unp who has gotten this fiixed?

7 hours ago, btasqan said:

Thx for the fast reply, but I dont use any race mods..

Anyone just using vanilla races and cbbe/unp who has gotten this fiixed?

I fixed my issue when I lowered the amount of VRAM I was using. Specifically my character's textures. I haven't had this problem since then.

12 hours ago, btasqan said:

Any solution to getting this work on vampire faces?

its rather strange that blush when aroused work, but not wetfunction (since both mods applies textures to faces), i did try to debug the problem, unfortunately without any source codes for blush when aroused it's hard to figure things out....

Ya sorry I don't have a solution for the issue, spent a good deal of time looking at the keywords...

Trying out Alternate Start, then what I did is load up a save game with a never turned character got it turned naturally and then waited for transformation just because I wanted to make sure it wasn't Keyword issue.

So its either that the textures Im using are too big or the scripting used is not properly tuned.

I have Fair Skin textures installed those are some big textures but if it was a texture issue I'd expect black face bug, still I didn't rule it out by installing smaller textures.

I also checked over stuff in TesEdit but there isn't really much to examine there.

2 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Ya sorry I don't have a solution for the issue, spent a good deal of time looking at the keywords...

Trying out Alternate Start, then what I did is load up a save game with a never turned character got it turned naturally and then waited for transformation just because I wanted to make sure it wasn't Keyword issue.

So its either that the textures Im using are too big or the scripting used is not properly tuned.

I have Fair Skin textures installed those are some big textures but if it was a texture issue I'd expect black face bug, still I didn't rule it out by installing smaller textures.

I also checked over stuff in TesEdit but there isn't really much to examine there.

perhaps u are correct, it works when u change your race from bretonracevampire to bretonracevampire1, tested it with better vampires as it has a spell mortal mask which just set your race to bretonracevampire1, do that and this mod works.

On 16.12.2017 at 7:39 AM, Gameplayer said:

I dont think the textures you use matter as long as Wetness on the face works when your character is not a vampire. I have tested this out with cbbe, SG and Fair skin textures. Vampire always does not show wetness. So I guess it is an issue in the scripting of Wetfunction redux. When you for example use glossy and wet textures by default without wetfunction RX, vamps will have gloss and wetness on their faces. Btw, all the upper texture mods come with an individual vampire face texture in dds format. Only wetfunction doesnt have a corelating file. I suppose vampire face isnt supported by default. We might need an update or someone who is talented to edit the scripts for vamp support.

11 hours ago, btasqan said:

I dont think the textures you use matter as long as Wetness on the face works when your character is not a vampire. I have tested this out with cbbe, SG and Fair skin textures. Vampire always does not show wetness. So I guess it is an issue in the scripting of Wetfunction redux. When you for example use glossy and wet textures by default without wetfunction RX, vamps will have gloss and wetness on their faces. Btw, all the upper texture mods come with an individual vampire face texture in dds format. Only wetfunction doesnt have a corelating file. I suppose vampire face isnt supported by default. We might need an update or someone who is talented to edit the scripts for vamp support.

i tried to figure out the problem, trackes it to this initial function to detect for head textures, when PC is a vampire race NiOverride fails to detect the head textures, ofc further down there is another function that applies the textures and like this it fails to detect and apply the textures, trackes the program logic and its a variable node within  Function UpdateSN(..) which somehow does not detect any head textures when PC is vampire and NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideFloat fails with node parameter, unfortunately I am not sure the syntax and cant fix it.

somehow, blush when aroused did not have this problem, hmm do not have the source codes to compare...

Function InitActor()
    ; init character sex
    fem = act.GetActorBase().GetSex() as bool
    Log("is: "+Bool2AB(fem, "female", "male"), -2)

; init head part
    ActorBase ab = act.GetActorBase()
    int n = ab.GetNumHeadParts()
    int i = n
    String tex = ""
    While i > 0
        i -= 1
        partNameHead = ab.GetNthHeadPart(i).GetName()
        If StringUtil.Find(partNameHead, "Head") >= 0
            Log("found head [" + partNameHead + "] in " + n + " headparts", -2)
            tex = NiOverride.GetNodePropertyString(act, false, partNameHead, nifTextureKey, nifTextureIndex)
            If tex && StringUtil.Find(tex, "\\WetFunction\\")>=0
                tex = NiOverride.GetNodePropertyString(act, true, partNameHead, nifTextureKey, nifTextureIndex)
            EndIf
                tex = ""
            EndIf
            If tex
                i = -2
            Else
                partNameHead = ""
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndWhile

; head default texture
    If partNameHead
        textureHeadDefault = tex
        Log("found head default texture:" + textureHeadDefault, -2)
    EndIf
EndFunction

[/Spolier]

On 18.12.2017 at 3:19 AM, Whizkid said:

i tried to figure out the problem, trackes it to this initial function to detect for head textures, when PC is a vampire race NiOverride fails to detect the head textures, ofc further down there is another function that applies the textures and like this it fails to detect and apply the textures, trackes the program logic and its a variable node within  Function UpdateSN(..) which somehow does not detect any head textures when PC is vampire and NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideFloat fails with node parameter, unfortunately I am not sure the syntax and cant fix it.

somehow, blush when aroused did not have this problem, hmm do not have the source codes to compare...

Hide contents

Function InitActor()
    ; init character sex
    fem = act.GetActorBase().GetSex() as bool
    Log("is: "+Bool2AB(fem, "female", "male"), -2)

; init head part
    ActorBase ab = act.GetActorBase()
    int n = ab.GetNumHeadParts()
    int i = n
    String tex = ""
    While i > 0
        i -= 1
        partNameHead = ab.GetNthHeadPart(i).GetName()
        If StringUtil.Find(partNameHead, "Head") >= 0
            Log("found head [" + partNameHead + "] in " + n + " headparts", -2)
            tex = NiOverride.GetNodePropertyString(act, false, partNameHead, nifTextureKey, nifTextureIndex)
                tex = NiOverride.GetNodePropertyString(act, true, partNameHead, nifTextureKey, nifTextureIndex)
            EndIf
                tex = ""
            EndIf
            If tex
                i = -2
            Else
                partNameHead = ""
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndWhile

; head default texture
    If partNameHead
        textureHeadDefault = tex
        Log("found head default texture:" + textureHeadDefault, -2)
    EndIf
EndFunction

[/Spolier]

You are a genius dude. Now if someone could script a fix for vampire head support, that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new here, but I did a quick fix (or more like a work-around) so that wetness applies to vampire faces (I was surprised that this actually works).

I changed all vampire races to use the normal face instead of the vampire face (teeth & eyes are still vampire-y). Many people probably changed the vampire face to look like the default face anyway, so there will no visual difference for them.
This might be incompatible with mods that make changes to the vampire races or the vampire faces (since they are not longer used).

Dawnguard is required for this esp (but you can easily make your own version that doesn't require it).

vampire face fix for wetfunction.esp

2 hours ago, Confuse said:

Hi, I'm new here, but I did a quick fix (or more like a work-around) so that wetness applies to vampire faces (I was surprised that this actually works).

I changed all vampire races to use the normal face instead of the vampire face (teeth & eyes are still vampire-y). Many people probably changed the vampire face to look like the default face anyway, so there will no visual difference for them.
This might be incompatible with mods that make changes to the vampire races or the vampire faces (since they are not longer used).

Dawnguard is required for this esp (but you can easily make your own version that doesn't require it).

I am testing this atm. There is still a bit of tone difference for me, but that could be due to the textures I use. Great thanks.

On 1/3/2018 at 6:36 PM, mangalo said:

Used alongside PSQ, this mod overrides the transformed body texture, is there a way to prevent this ?

Disable texture overriding in MCM, I have them disabled anyways cause those water drops look weird to me.

17 hours ago, Confuse said:

can u provide an english version please, the race description is in german, thanks

8 hours ago, Whizkid said:

can u provide an english version please, the race description is in german, thanks

I don't have an English version of the game, sorry. But you can easily do this yourself.5a4fd1e66ad58_vampireface.thumb.jpg.a9d2b5bc56911ca1f0187efb8599565e.jpg

Repeat this for every vampire race you want to change.