I have a problem, after finishing "Raina's trouble" quest and waiting 24 hours, dialogue pops up "failed to start quest" and after clicking ok another dialogue pops up "SGS-pet, return to me, I have finished my preparations". Afterwards I can play Salmon of Knowledge quest, but that's it. There's no new dialogue options with Raina. I have tried uninstalling all unnecessary mods, reinstalling SGS and starting a new game, but I get stuck in the same way. is it a bug or am I missing something?

Bug. Quest hasn't started

Try opening console and typing

Startquest sgsrescuingvundan

Followed by

Setstage sgsrescuingvundan 0

If the next quest after finishing that quest fails to start do the same as above except for typing. I'm a bit stumped as to how the quests fail to start I must admit but will look into it once I've got access to my computer again.

Startquest sgsrescuingkikka

Setstage sgsrescuingkikka 0

Excuse formatting. Posting from phone

Edit: Let me know if that works please, irritatingly enough I've never had that happen but I'm glad I put the check in.

Didn't work  :(, I'll try re-installing the game and all mods, maybe it's something on my end. 

Edit: Tried to re-install everything, got stuck in the same place and your console commands didn't fix the problem.

Edit: it occurs to me that several devices are equipped on the player at this stage. I've noticed the particular implementation of DD. ManipulateDevice takes several seconds, even up to ten to complete per item. There are three items equipped. I would just recommend waiting and seeing if it finishes.

I don't think it's necessary to change things since DDi kept things compatible, and maby it's just my game, but i think that the upgrade to DDi 3.1 (and mods using it?) work much faster now. If you didn't do already, you might take a look at the changes.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem, after finishing "Raina's trouble" quest and waiting 24 hours, dialogue pops up "failed to start quest" and after clicking ok another dialogue pops up "SGS-pet, return to me, I have finished my preparations". Afterwards I can play Salmon of Knowledge quest, but that's it. There's no new dialogue options with Raina. I have tried uninstalling all unnecessary mods, reinstalling SGS and starting a new game, but I get stuck in the same way. is it a bug or am I missing something?

Bug. Quest hasn't started

Try opening console and typing

Startquest sgsrescuingvundan

Followed by

Setstage sgsrescuingvundan 0

If the next quest after finishing that quest fails to start do the same as above except for typing. I'm a bit stumped as to how the quests fail to start I must admit but will look into it once I've got access to my computer again.

Startquest sgsrescuingkikka

Setstage sgsrescuingkikka 0

Excuse formatting. Posting from phone

Edit: Let me know if that works please, irritatingly enough I've never had that happen but I'm glad I put the check in.

Didn't work  :(, I'll try re-installing the game and all mods, maybe it's something on my end. 

Edit: Tried to re-install everything, got stuck in the same place and your console commands didn't fix the problem.

I got stuck in the same way.  The second quest failed to start and refuses to start through the console.  The papyrus logs is not showing  much either.

• 1 month later...

Apologies it took a long time to fix a simple error folks, school, new job, life stuff etc has been too busy. It worked just fine for me weeks ago, but after a full reinstall of skyrim and picking it up again where I downloaded my uploaded file and had the same issues you described with practically no logs worthy of mention. Turns out I suspect there was some funniness with aliases failing on a quest but setting them all to optional seems to have made it work (and ive played through the content to verify the alias/attached scripts all execute as expected). Did a small small small amount of tidying and fixing and there is a ton of really shitty blocky dialog with nonsensical twists, but hey, i'm not a writer, and I think i'm getting a little better at cutting out the chaff blahblah so you don't need to mash the enter key to skip it all so hard.

From my own POV notes you may or may not be interested in;

-not many sexlab animations for what I want precisely but the dialog is in ok where I wanted it.

-npc schedules are a bit crap and Raina keeps getting stuck in the cell area like an idiot, not sure how to sort that out.

-going back to the mod some weeks after I initially uploaded was rather painful, there's some good intentions but the interior structure handling the hacked together snippets of functionality is a mess and needs straightening.

-theres a few parts in particular I hate after Sile is recovered and available where it's a spaghetti of quest.setstage, utility WTFTimes and funky dialog business.

-Not sure where to go from here, a ton of fixes and pure straightening out broken bits probably, small reworkings are most likely in the foreseeable future when I have time. In terms of future expansion, I'm itching to have a go at some scripting some lewd stuff again but what form that might take i'm not sure.

Thanks for the mod, and the new update is great.

Question: when I put on the armored ebonite harness that Vundan gives me, is there any way to get it off?  I've tried using Raina's keywand, a normal restraints key, and also asking Raina to remove restraints.  She'll remove the other ebonite restraints, but not the harness.

Thanks in advance

It's really good, I had a couple of bugs though

When you immediatly reeturn from the labrynth and Reineas talking to you, I got stuck there and she didn't let me down. I don't remember what I did to fix it. Also, after getting the curse removed the dialogue for Reina 'what do we do now' is accessible by all NPCs 

Also, for your future implementation:

can we betray Reina and join her old master?

When you immediatly reeturn from the labrynth and Reineas talking to you, I got stuck there and she didn't let me down. I don't remember what I did to fix it. Also, after getting the curse removed the dialogue for Reina 'what do we do now' is accessible by all NPCs 

Ah crap I thought I fixed that dialog appearing everywhere bug. I'll be sure to fix that along with the inescapable restraints (major whoops on both accounts, apologies folks).

When you got stuck I assume you have fuz ro dah installed? I can't say ive had that happen but if NPC pathing messes up, waiting for an hour, or for them to magically teleport will generally let a scene progress.

CK takes me a long time to implement interesting things. Because of my limited time to mod I need to think small (no, smaller than that). In answer to your spoiler

It was always an idea in the back of my mind to allow that once you got to a certain point but, I also wanted Rainas old master to feature more in the mod up to this point but alas, I deemed it to be too difficult at the time and i'd rather enjoy some basic implementation stuff advanced quest scripting. For now I'll say "If I can make it possible, it's something i'd like to explore. She's not a nice person after all".  

I also have a confession to make

i've never went through the second maze for rescuing the orc legitimately, was it difficult/fun to make your way through?

Thanks for the mod, and the new update is great.

Question: when I put on the armored ebonite harness that Vundan gives me, is there any way to get it off?  I've tried using Raina's keywand, a normal restraints key, and also asking Raina to remove restraints.  She'll remove the other ebonite restraints, but not the harness.

Thanks in advance

rogynest I've fixed that harness bug (missing functionality as you stated basically, she didnt take it off). It is also keyed to use standard chastity keys xx008a4f (I think the key reference is off the top of my head, where xx is the mod load order of DDi)

tacomarine. I've fixed that dialog bug as well. Thank you both for your reports and detail :) 

These fixes will be in version 1.4.0c

When you got stuck I assume you have fuz ro dah installed? I can't say ive had that happen but if NPC pathing messes up, waiting for an hour, or for them to magically teleport will generally let a scene progress.

I also have a confession to make

i've never went through the second maze for rescuing the orc legitimately, was it difficult/fun to make your way through?

ahh. Yes, I do have fus installed (Should've mentioned that, sorry!) and just to clerify, she does make it to me and talk to me. But when she's supposed to let my toon down, she just stands there and doesn't move

to your spoiler,

I'll say It could really use a rework. The maze itself is good but it's easy to lose your bearing and accidentally backtrack. Maybe borrow a bit from your first labyrinth and breadcrumb it with the restraints you get anyway, or have more constant prodding from he who shall not be named, closing bars behind you at certain checkpoints?

Hey! Recently just did a playthrough. Everything seemed to work pretty well. I DID have some problems with Kikka's gear, however. It seems the corset doesn't "mesh" with the belt, resulting in some weirdness. Also, something about the gear made my character a little "jittery" like she wasn't quite standing right. It's unclear how to remove the items--it would be nice if Raina could via dialog.

After turning in the 50 gold bars, the dialog option asking how to lift the curse still exists.

Silla (might be blanking on names, this was earlier today) departs for the main house awfully quickly after rescue, and I know there's some good dialog that's lost in there. Secondly, She plants herself at the base of the stairs and it's difficult to get by her. (did a quick console disable/enable.)

The second maze took me a couple minutes to get through, but I got through it with the tried and true maze-breaking tactic of turning right at every opportunity. It could use some visual spice, but I think it's a good foundation!

Anyway, just bug reports! Loving the progress you're making here.

Finally managed to do another playthrough. It's tough to keep ahead with all of the updates to all those great mods these days...

Anyway.

I just wanted to drop by to say that I still love this mod. Great work with the new quests, I especially liked the maze. No bugs to report, really. All devices and restraints worked for me with the newest DD mods. Device removal is a bit slow, but that is the same with other mods, so no bug here. Oh. Wait. All three girls have the "dark face" bug. So there you go, found one bug. :angel:

For future content / more flavour I'd enjoy more "deviousness" from Raina, her playing a bit more with her new pet.

And what about the exit to the "dark night(?)" in the manor? Any plans for that...?

Finally managed to do another playthrough. It's tough to keep ahead with all of the updates to all those great mods these days...

Anyway.

I just wanted to drop by to say that I still love this mod. Great work with the new quests, I especially liked the maze. No bugs to report, really. All devices and restraints worked for me with the newest DD mods. Device removal is a bit slow, but that is the same with other mods, so no bug here. Oh. Wait. All three girls have the "dark face" bug. So there you go, found one bug. :angel:

I agree there's a lot of good mods out there but if I tried to play them I wouldn't have time to play with the ck!

For future content / more flavour I'd enjoy more "deviousness" from Raina, her playing a bit more with her new pet.

And what about the exit to the "dark night(?)" in the manor? Any plans for that...?

Not much planned in terms of more devious interactions with raina, I don't know what exactly would be desirable.

For other things I have plenty of plans, nothing to show or chat about however sorry. Conflicting plans in some places, but they'll most definitely be scaled down to something I can actually complete.

As I've said time is scarce for me at the moment. Updating my DD and fudging with bodyslide and DCL and CD took up two evenings where I had planned to conclude my tinkering with my devious stats tracking. I'm not so bright when it comes to following instructions apparently. I've also encountered some issues with my skyrim installation that are causing me worry if it's my mod or the tracker scripts. Uninstalling all my mods hasn't seemed to fix the issue on a new save. I may need to spend an evening formatting my drive and getting my development environment set up again to work on the mod. If my tracker mod is having performance problems itself I might have to scrap quite a lot of planned functionality for this mod as I feel that is an area where here be dragons and id rather make something than bang my head against the wall.

Thank you for your kind words, I hope to have more interesting and less broken fiddly stuff some time in the future

Not much planned in terms of more devious interactions with raina, I don't know what exactly would be desirable.

Well expanding belt inspection dialogue would be nice. Like if player char is being rebellious, Raina might consider lending her some additional items to "help" her adjust. Better yet, a micro quest where player char will be tasked to ask one of the manor's inhabitants for those additional items. (Been meaning to tell you, earlier versions of your mod had had a great sentimental moment pretty much where belt inspection is now.) Truth is, any excuse for player char to be forced wear more DDs for extended periods of time will do. Like, a mandatory kinky uniform to wear around the mansion. Since your mod has been reported not to have any problems with latest DD versions, that new hobble stuff would be a perfect fit. Thanks for the mod, btw.

Hey--quick tip--You've got the gray-face bug going on. To cure it, you have to include your exported facetints with your zipped files in this location: Textures/actors/character/facegendata/facetint.

In creation kit, to export your face tints, You have to select all your custom actors via the "Actor" tab, rather than sorting "All" with an SGS filter for example, and then hitting Ctrl-F4 while they're selected. This will create an SGS folder in the above facetint directory that you then have to include with your uploaded zip Just like scripts, seq file, etc.

• 2 months later...

Got a bug to report, after rescuing Sile and returning to Raina's lair, Raina is missing!  I tried resting for an hour to see if she would return, but that didn't work.  Also tried reloading an older save and rescued Sile again, but I got the same result.  Is there a console command to bring her to you?

Got a bug to report, after rescuing Sile and returning to Raina's lair, Raina is missing!  I tried resting for an hour to see if she would return, but that didn't work.  Also tried reloading an older save and rescued Sile again, but I got the same result.  Is there a console command to bring her to you?

Not sure if it works, skyrim works in mysterious ways, but you could try checking her id in an older save (there are two IDs, one for the npc template which you can check with "help", and one for the actual spawned instance of the NPC, you need the latter) and then try to jump to her with "player.moveto [npcID]" to see where she is, or move her to you by targeting her ("prid [npcID]") then "moveto player".

If she really actually disappeared, that command will either not work or likely drop you high into the air.

Alternatively there is the "placeatme [npc template id]" command, but that tends to be rather buggy if you use it like that to proceed with a quest, or really use it with any npc at all.

I haven't actually played the quest yet, so I can't say whether it's an actual bug or what, but if she really is just elsewhere (and if her ID doesn't change between loads, not sure how skyrim handles that) then jumping on her with the command solves your problem.

That worked, thanks!  Turns out Raina was sleeping in her bed, where I was not yet able to get to.

Couple more bugs I noticed: the daedric sword of vampirism in the locked case has a collision mesh too big for the model, and can be run into until it glitches out of the case completely.

A spot just past the end of the table in the dungeon, opposite the well, causes characters (including the PC if in 3rd person) to vanish while inside the area.  It is small, so it's not a real problem, but while anyone is in there, they cannot be interacted with.

While this is probably not a bug, there should be alternate text for removing the curse after you've already had the belt taken off if you rescued Sile before turning in the 50 ingots.

I would love to be able to ask for a chastity belt, and then still ask to be bound.  It appears that if you get one, you cannot get the other.

And finally, I would love to see some more 'puzzle' shards that need solving, and which involve your character having to figure them out while in lots of bondage gear.  Maybe a series of repeatable quests to do, and you can take one of the (help) dialogue choices as a reward for completing it instead of just being able to ask for free stuff over and over.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

awesome job so far, currently blindfolded and yoked in the catacomb (second phase of the three shard quest), gotta say, the blindfold makes it very difficult to navigate.  Glad you didn't put anything in there that you have to fight, that would have been all kinds of bad.  Awesome job from what I've seen so far, and definitely looking forward to finishing the quest chain.   

usage report

found it good and interesting overall.  minor conflicts with some other mods (all fixable by just adjusting settings of the other mods).

about the only point in the mod I disagree with was using Astrid for part of the mod (due to the fact she dies in vanilla if DB questline is finished).

nice work  :)

p.s.

@ SirGoodwin  - you can get your gear back on the rescue Kikka quest (have to do it before you get to her is all).

• 6 months later...