My feedback on the above bug reports:

2. No bounty for me, no problem to wait or sleep in the dungeon.

5. I also had this textbox pop up without wearing any other DD gear. She let me out without the belt, but the curse was still active. When I went back to begin the quest to rescue Sine, she offered the special plugs and the belt + plugs were equipped correctly.

7. Both Raina's and Sile's faces are grey for me.

Other observations:

- Raina has no dialogue for me to partially pay the gold ingots. I am currently up to 25 or so but can't offer them to her. No idea if this will change once I have collected all 50. This is on a clean save that never saw any other version of SGS.

- Sile was sitting in the Manor happily drinking from a mug while the yoke was hanging around her neck. Guess that's Skyrim for you... I see that quite often with NPC's that have DD's equipped.

- Sile asked me to gag her with the harness gag while she was in the Manor. Of course I couldn't oblige, so she summoned it and gagged herself while wearing the yoke. Talented girl, this Sile... :D

Other observations:

- Raina has no dialogue for me to partially pay the gold ingots. I am currently up to 25 or so but can't offer them to her. No idea if this will change once I have collected all 50. This is on a clean save that never saw any other version of SGS.

- Sile was sitting in the Manor happily drinking from a mug while the yoke was hanging around her neck. Guess that's Skyrim for you... I see that quite often with NPC's that have DD's equipped.

- Sile asked me to gag her with the harness gag while she was in the Manor. Of course I couldn't oblige, so she summoned it and gagged herself while wearing the yoke. Talented girl, this Sile... :D

No dialogue about the ingots was the same for me. I could give her all at once, though. Had the other mention as well, except that i gave her the gag ;)

But i think i'm missing something. Somebody mentioned he got raped by Raina, she didn't do that with me? 

Or will that happen some time after i did the mainquest? And btw, the Slave collar didn't get removed with the curse, she don't remove it when i ask about restraints either and i can't unlock it with keys from DDi. How will i get this thing off?

*edit: strange thing that neither the author nor me can confirm the grey faces. I'll add my load order, loadorder.txt maybe we can figure out if i have any mods that "fix" it? 

*edit2: I still have the other mod from donotbugme installed (it's a very very short mod, funny though), maybe there are files that are missing? Anybody there who doesn't have this mod and no grey faces either?

My feedback on the above bug reports:

2. No bounty for me, no problem to wait or sleep in the dungeon.

5. I also had this textbox pop up without wearing any other DD gear. She let me out without the belt, but the curse was still active. When I went back to begin the quest to rescue Sine, she offered the special plugs and the belt + plugs were equipped correctly.

7. Both Raina's and Sile's faces are grey for me.

Other observations:

Seems I need to have a close check on my logic for permitting player leaving the cell, it was one of the first things I done so the implementation may be missing edge cases (in fact if there are zero devices equipped also).

- No partial payment dialogue options implemented. Its all or nothing.

-Will look at fixing greyface bug next release

- Skyrim and DD animations are good.

EDIT:

But i think i'm missing something. Somebody mentioned he got raped by Raina, she didn't do that with me? 

This was in new piece of development but is sadly scrapped, I still have the code for blocking sex scenes so thats a plus, but right now no rape planned for release since it was in with the planned story moving along with scenes and dialogues, that is to say this idea completely scrapped and im looking at having more fun rape and changing story accordingly that I dont need heavy amounts of scenes.

EDIT: 
Bonus pic of Krabbi Hoover, Raina's pet mudcrab. Very fond of salmon.

post-588106-0-59937300-1458051024_thumb.png

Well, I finally managed to scrape my 50 gold ingots together. Good thing is, Raina accepted them, took off my belt and lifted the curse. Bad thing is, the collar is still on and this time, DCL "Free me" won't remove it. Neither will the console commands "unequipall" or "removeitem". I have the keywand in my inventory, that doesn't help either. Any help? I wanted to try the followup quest with Sile, but if this collar is broken and won't come off it might be better to wait for some fix / update?

Well, I finally managed to scrape my 50 gold ingots together. Good thing is, Raina accepted them, took off my belt and lifted the curse. Bad thing is, the collar is still on and this time, DCL "Free me" won't remove it. Neither will the console commands "unequipall" or "removeitem". I have the keywand in my inventory, that doesn't help either. Any help? I wanted to try the followup quest with Sile, but if this collar is broken and won't come off it might be better to wait for some fix / update?

Collar shouldn't be broken at all I have no idea what happened there. did you add the correct keywand. there is a HOUSE keywand and a CHASTITY keywand, make sure you have the chastity keywand in your inventory when you try to remove it.

I'll check and see why the collar isn't coming off - im revamping much of the dialog so a new release will need a clean save sorry.

Sorry you're having difficulties, I'll take a look and make sure this gets fixed and tested for new release.

Quest IDs:

sgslabyrinthquest <- main quest needs renamed/refactored

sgsfirstdungeoncrawl01 <- exactly what it says

startquest sgsfirstdungeoncrawl01

setstage sgsfirstdungeoncrawl01 10

the above two console lines should give you the ability to speak to Raina regarding the dungeon crawl and entering. 

Collar shouldn't be broken at all I have no idea what happened there. did you add the correct keywand. there is a HOUSE keywand and a CHASTITY keywand, make sure you have the chastity keywand in your inventory when you try to remove it.

I'll check and see why the collar isn't coming off - im revamping much of the dialog so a new release will need a clean save sorry.

Sorry you're having difficulties, I'll take a look and make sure this gets fixed and tested for new release.

Quest IDs:

the above two console lines should give you the ability to speak to Raina regarding the dungeon crawl and entering. 

Some more notes: grey faces: I guess i have this bug as well, at least they color of the faces doesn't fit to the body color. I just thought there are textures missing/wrong, but the faces looked fine in general, just miscolored. 

Collar/Chastity key: The key works, but i didn't get it when finishing the quest. I used additem menu to get the key and could remove the collar though.

And i still have "Rainas trouble" in my journal because the quest to get the keys from Astrid didn't finish after i got them, although i've finished the mainquest.

OT: additem menu is a must-have imho, especially if you test mods. Not only that you can get every item from any mod with an esp, you can also see every item which is in the mod, like keys. Or letters. Or just a special equipment you'd like to have and can't get/keep it when playing the mod, like the wolfclub bellystretcher :D

I have a bug to report. Not sure how relevant it still is though, i got it when playing v. 1.25 i believe it was.

When i started the quest, and took the coin, i got sent to the labyrinth, but my entire character's body turned invisible, except for hair, hands and feet.

Happened once more when I asked the innkeep to send me to Raina. It fixed itself when I completely exited and re-entered the game, but it still shouldn't happend.

I use CBBE.

Quest IDs:

Some more notes: grey faces: I guess i have this bug as well, at least they color of the faces doesn't fit to the body color. I just thought there are textures missing/wrong, but the faces looked fine in general, just miscolored. 

Collar/Chastity key: The key works, but i didn't get it when finishing the quest. I used additem menu to get the key and could remove the collar though.

And i still have "Rainas trouble" in my journal because the quest to get the keys from Astrid didn't finish after i got them, although i've finished the mainquest.

OT: additem menu is a must-have imho, especially if you test mods. Not only that you can get every item from any mod with an esp, you can also see every item which is in the mod, like keys. Or letters. Or just a special equipment you'd like to have and can't get/keep it when playing the mod, like the wolfclub bellystretcher :D

Think i just coloured the faces or whatever too dark, will fix in new release.

The player isn't ever meant to get a chastity key that unlocks sgs quest related restraints, its only there for debug/unfuck situations

I think I need to setobjectivecompleted for the Rainas Trouble Quest ill do that in next release.

One thing id be careful of with additem menu is getting items the player isnt meant to have for example items with pickup scripts can become very weird very quickly.

I have a bug to report. Not sure how relevant it still is though, i got it when playing v. 1.25 i believe it was.

When i started the quest, and took the coin, i got sent to the labyrinth, but my entire character's body turned invisible, except for hair, hands and feet.

Happened once more when I asked the innkeep to send me to Raina. It fixed itself when I completely exited and re-entered the game, but it still shouldn't happend.

I use CBBE.

I've randomly encountered that once using UNPB and entering the first dungeon cell as well as bumping into a chandelier in blue palace ( think thats my body mesh). Dont know what causes it or if I can even fix that sorry.

Still working on new release few hours a day. Development going extremely slow because Im just not very good at working with scenes and testing is time consuming.

Thanks for updating with issues folks, really helps a ton.

Yeah, picking up quest items with additem menu can cause trouble, a save before that is really recommend ;)

But until now i never had problems with that, actually it didn't help or do anything when i picked up a questitem i couldn't find, wrong id i guess. DD items are a special part though, i just wanted some nice plugs and was trapped when i did that with cursed loot things :D

Glad to report that the chastity keywand worked flawlessly, thanks for the reminder!

I can confirm the quest-not-finishing bug, I still have a marker in Whiterun for Vilkas even though I got his feather ages ago.

And I am a bit confused about the follow-up quest from Sine. Putting it in spoilers so I dont... spoil anything... :D

I had all ingredients on me and got the 10 bites of Salmon from her. If I ate up to three, nothing special happened apart from a sort of gong sound (couldn't see any effects afterwards). If I ate 4, I died. Is this a trial-and-error thingie or is there a system behind it?

Also: Kimy's bugged feature where you masturbate when eating food fired, so I am not sure if the PC is supposed to get an orgasm and masturbate on eating the salmon?

Glad to report that the chastity keywand worked flawlessly, thanks for the reminder!

I can confirm the quest-not-finishing bug, I still have a marker in Whiterun for Vilkas even though I got his feather ages ago.

And I am a bit confused about the follow-up quest from Sine. Putting it in spoilers so I dont... spoil anything... :D

I had all ingredients on me and got the 10 bites of Salmon from her. If I ate up to three, nothing special happened apart from a sort of gong sound (couldn't see any effects afterwards). If I ate 4, I died. Is this a trial-and-error thingie or is there a system behind it?

Also: Kimy's bugged feature where you masturbate when eating food fired, so I am not sure if the PC is supposed to get an orgasm and masturbate on eating the salmon?

Ok Good, like I said ill make sure to try and fix up any little logic bugs creeping in, as well as making s ure the quest sets as completed tasks as you go along.

Re your spoilers

Basically its an extremely powerful consumable, anyone eating it simply has a chance to die (15% Iirc). For the player character in skyrim we can break the dragon or whatever the term is (Quicksave and Quickload) I need an easily understandable reason why not just everyone and their dog chows down on the salmon of knowledge becoming super powerful and super magickal. Its a high chance to kill on consumption. Only the player can kind of survive this thing I need to explain in the lore. Quicksaving before attempts and breaking the dragon reloading until it works. Eating the salmon gives you 15magicka and 1 perk point. if that feels overpowered it probably is, thats why it has a chance to kill you. You can't complain its too strong if I code it in as its potentially lethal, if you're too powerful because you ate all the salmon well you probably reloading twenty times to make it that way  :P

Dont have the code open right now, a little burnt out so chilling out for a few days while I think of what to do with the mod. Im not sure if the PC orgasms and masturbates on eating the salmon. I want to say I potentially had that implemented at some point but im not 100% sure sorry.

Ok Good, like I said ill make sure to try and fix up any little logic bugs creeping in, as well as making s ure the quest sets as completed tasks as you go along.

Re your spoilers

Basically its an extremely powerful consumable, anyone eating it simply has a chance to die (15% Iirc). For the player character in skyrim we can break the dragon or whatever the term is (Quicksave and Quickload) I need an easily understandable reason why not just everyone and their dog chows down on the salmon of knowledge becoming super powerful and super magickal. Its a high chance to kill on consumption. Only the player can kind of survive this thing I need to explain in the lore. Quicksaving before attempts and breaking the dragon reloading until it works. Eating the salmon gives you 15magicka and 1 perk point. if that feels overpowered it probably is, thats why it has a chance to kill you. You can't complain its too strong if I code it in as its potentially lethal, if you're too powerful because you ate all the salmon well you probably reloading twenty times to make it that way  :P

Dont have the code open right now, a little burnt out so chilling out for a few days while I think of what to do with the mod. Im not sure if the PC orgasms and masturbates on eating the salmon. I want to say I potentially had that implemented at some point but im not 100% sure sorry.

about the spoiler: i can say for sure you did that, i'm playing without cursed loot atm ;)

An it seems i've been lucky... ate all in a row and nothing bad happened   :blush:

Re your spoilers

about the spoiler: i can say for sure you did that, i'm playing without cursed loot atm ;)

An it seems i've been lucky... ate all in a row and nothing bad happened   :blush:

150 Magicka and 10 free perk points are a hell of a reward! I think I should class my mod under "cheat items" now  :P

EDIT: Original plan was to fight three sets of unique atronachs. Including a really tanky Storm Atronach who uses a spell Summon Storm Atronach who uses Summon Storm Atronach who uses.. you get the idea. Sadly I couldn't get that to work, ah well, maybe in the future I'll have something more interesting than fetch quests. They're just far too easy to make.

The perk points were nice, didn't use much of them yet though, i'll need them later ;)

I didn't even notice the 150 magic... i don't use the vanilla special armors, or yours, and i have so many mods with debuffs that this is probably the reason i didn't go back to "Apprentice" as difficulty while playing without follower ;)

I am in windpeek inn but how do i start the quest?

Pick up the Suspicious coin on thorings desk on his bar. you can't miss it.

When I get to raina, she takes me down from the chains, then walks through a locked door? If I try to follow her I get a CTD. Is this expected?

Raina has a schedule to sleep in the area beyond the door.

following should not result in a CTD. I might possibly be able to help if you send me your papyrus log

EDIT: To save anyone asking about progress

Currently stuck with some intense amounts of work at the minute but plan to get back to modding asap! No new updates on progress sadly. but always thinking and happy to continue!

Hi donotbugme!

I loved your mod, really nice work! :heart:

Please, let me ask: are you willing to accept contributions? I have some ideas to enrich the NPC dialogue and improve the BDSM relationship.

If no, it's ok, let me know if you change your mind.

If yes, what's better for you? A detailed description of each idea? A list with all the new dialogues? Patches?

I already did a couple of contributions in the past for other mods like the gag dialogue in DDi and most of the comments in Cursed loot. Please let me know if you are interested.

oooh this is also a very good mod

one thing i ran into and cant seem to get right is 

getting the arrows from Astrid but quest never update for it but i can go back to Riana and thell her i got the arrrows Vilkins had same problem but reload fixed that for me and the quest got updated when i got the feather

Hi donotbugme!

I loved your mod, really nice work! :heart:

Please, let me ask: are you willing to accept contributions? I have some ideas to enrich the NPC dialogue and improve the BDSM relationship.

If no, it's ok, let me know if you change your mind.

If yes, what's better for you? A detailed description of each idea? A list with all the new dialogues? Patches?

I already did a couple of contributions in the past for other mods like the gag dialogue in DDi and most of the comments in Cursed loot. Please let me know if you are interested.

As I understand it, more BDSM-y things are in the works. Framing out the main quests and locations was just the first step of this mod.

Hey I just went through the maze and she has me hanging from the chains but she won't let me down. She talked to me and said lets get you down but I waited 5 plus minutes. Any way to jump past this or override it?

Zaz Animation Pack 6.1? If yes, that's why.

Downgrade and it'll work.