Real life's been a bit hectic. Sorry I've been missing and unable to read or respond to anything folks. Currently replying from mobile so I don't have great reply options bear with me and I'll give you all proper replies I've read everything so far but haven't had a chance to open the ck in a bit. As I understand the new zap means my mods a bit fucked. Bear with me

Ta

Hi donotbugme!

I loved your mod, really nice work! :heart:

Please, let me ask: are you willing to accept contributions? I have some ideas to enrich the NPC dialogue and improve the BDSM relationship.

If no, it's ok, let me know if you change your mind.

If yes, what's better for you? A detailed description of each idea? A list with all the new dialogues? Patches?

I already did a couple of contributions in the past for other mods like the gag dialogue in DDi and most of the comments in Cursed loot. Please let me know if you are interested.

Of course I'd be happy to look at any suggestions you might have, right now my mod isn't fully mapped out and I don't know what the desired experience I want to create t since I'm still learning. The only thing I would request if you wish to offer any help or suggestion is compile it in a way it's simple for me to refer back to it so I can give proper credit. A single post or series of posts is fine, public or private as you wish. Whatever format you are comfortable submitting to me (odd word choice) I am happy to study

My only condition is that you won't get upset if I do not decide to implement a suggestion! Basically knock yourself out as long as it's readable and fun to do for yourself. Credit will be given as due of course.

oooh this is also a very good mod

one thing i ran into and cant seem to get right is

getting the arrows from Astrid but quest never update for it but i can go back to Riana and thell her i got the arrrows Vilkins had same problem but reload fixed that for me and the quest got updated when i got the feather

I'm not one hundred percent sure what this means but I believe I may not be setting objectives as completed. I will make sure to fix this for next release of that is the case

Hi donotbugme!

I loved your mod, really nice work! :heart:

Please, let me ask: are you willing to accept contributions? I have some ideas to enrich the NPC dialogue and improve the BDSM relationship.

If no, it's ok, let me know if you change your mind.

If yes, what's better for you? A detailed description of each idea? A list with all the new dialogues? Patches?

I already did a couple of contributions in the past for other mods like the gag dialogue in DDi and most of the comments in Cursed loot. Please let me know if you are interested.

As I understand it, more BDSM-y things are in the works. Framing out the main quests and locations was just the first step of this mod.

More is in the air now than before since I've had a few false starts to do with expanding the mod and changing my mind. Fucking scenes kill me. More bdsmy content I have some ideas im mulling over. Currently looking at wanting to use Sexlab aroused statistics to power custom devious gear. Really wish I could take the time to make up a little perk tree or something that would give a sense of progression. Little stumped with what to progress with however and wrapping up the main storyline quest. A little mod writers block I guess. I could have sworn I had the entire thing mapped out end to end in a document somewhere but I haven't seen it in a week and I've forgotten what i had reduced and dexided on sadly

Right now the big thing I'm mulling over is making the devious items affect gameplay in a meaningful and fun way before going into the main quest again. The plugs are nice but I want gags to have a trade off. Inability to consume potions versus other variables. Being blindfolded without a compass versus others.

Once I have time to do some more modding I'll be delighted to update more. Pending RL workload.

Until then let the suggestions fly. Of course I would kindly ask you to structure your ideas in a manner I can comfortably follow respond to and credit

Edit: FYI this post may look wonky since on only able to post via phone at the minute. Apologies for any incurred confusion or distress

Of course I'd be happy to look at any suggestions you might have, right now my mod isn't fully mapped out and I don't know what the desired experience I want to create t since I'm still learning. The only thing I would request if you wish to offer any help or suggestion is compile it in a way it's simple for me to refer back to it so I can give proper credit. A single post or series of posts is fine, public or private as you wish. Whatever format you are comfortable submitting to me (odd word choice) I am happy to study

My only condition is that you won't get upset if I do not decide to implement a suggestion! Basically knock yourself out as long as it's readable and fun to do for yourself. Credit will be given as due of course.

Nice. I took the liberty to look at your code and the first thing I suggest would be about your "timer mechanism". For example, In this last build (V1.3.01) if you ask Raina to remove your ballgag, you can do it many times in a row since your "SetCooldown" function doesn't work for smal values.

Log:

Error: Type mismatch for argument 2.

stack:

.SGS_TIF__080050D9.Fragment_1() - "SGS_TIF__080050D9.psc" Line 10

I think I understand your method; every time you set a cooldown, you create a kind of internal clock that will tick until the time runs out. May I suggest a different approach?

http://www.creationkit.com/GetCurrentGameTime_-_Utility

If you use the game internal clock, you only need to store the initial value (using GetCurrentGameTime) and the cooldown time. And then in your OnUpdateGameTime you do:

This way, sleeping, waiting and fast travel are taken into consideration too and your mod will be script lighter.

When you get time to get back to modding, I would glad help you if you want. And don't worry, I won't get upset if you don't like my suggestions.

Nice. I took the liberty to look at your code and the first thing I suggest would be about your "timer mechanism". For example, In this last build (V1.3.01) if you ask Raina to remove your ballgag, you can do it many times in a row since your "SetCooldown" function doesn't work for smal values.

Log:

Error: Type mismatch for argument 2.

stack:

.SGS_TIF__080050D9.Fragment_1() - "SGS_TIF__080050D9.psc" Line 10

I think I understand your method; every time you set a cooldown, you create a kind of internal clock that will tick until the time runs out. May I suggest a different approach?

http://www.creationkit.com/GetCurrentGameTime_-_Utility

If you use the game internal clock, you only need to store the initial value (using GetCurrentGameTime) and the cooldown time. And then in your OnUpdateGameTime you do:

This way, sleeping, waiting and fast travel are taken into consideration too and your mod will be script lighter.

When you get time to get back to modding, I would glad help you if you want. And don't worry, I won't get upset if you don't like my suggestions.

at the moment I'm happy to keep the code working as is when I go back to it, The main issue the current solution fixes is that you can't ask for free shit over and over again im not fussed on 24 hours, 48 hours give or take a few from the generous amount of time the cooldowns operate on. Papyrus load should be extremely minimal as its only a few decrements operations per game hour. it wouldnt make sense to use small values <1 because of the nature of the thing, hourly help is a bit silly given the wait functionality in game. right now it works nicely - barring any unforseen huge problems I dont see a point in changing my current code.

Raina may only appear in the dungeon cell after the labyrinth between the hours of 0800 and 2200 which may be your issue or you could try an uninstall reinstall or a clean save of my mod, that is only a guess or two because I dont have enough information to do more than guess

at the moment I'm happy to keep the code working as is when I go back to it, The main issue the current solution fixes is that you can't ask for free shit over and over again im not fussed on 24 hours, 48 hours give or take a few from the generous amount of time the cooldowns operate on. Papyrus load should be extremely minimal as its only a few decrements operations per game hour. it wouldnt make sense to use small values <1 because of the nature of the thing, hourly help is a bit silly given the wait functionality in game. right now it works nicely - barring any unforseen huge problems I dont see a point in changing my current code.

It's ok. Actually it isn't about small or big values (my bad), looks like some kind of float-integer type error ("Type mismatch for argument 2").

Wait, wait.. did you say everything is working nicely? Could be a problem only in my end then? Can you reproduce the error? (Just ask Raina to remove a blindfold and look your log)

It's ok. Actually it isn't about small or big values (my bad), looks like some kind of float-integer type error ("Type mismatch for argument 2").

Wait, wait.. did you say everything is working nicely? Could be a problem only in my end then? Can you reproduce the error? (Just ask Raina to remove a blindfold and look your log)

As I said I dont currently have access to my build. I'll be sure to take a look as soon as I can and get back to you, think it may have been an error or typo, or even conditional statement whoops when I made the dialogue option.

Will get back to you when I can.

Stupid question I am sure but I have the mod installed, I am in Dawnstar Windspeak inn, and I can't seem to find how to start the quest...No messages after i installed the mod, and I don't see anyone to talk to in the inn to start the quest.... :blush:
Either I installed this wrong somehow, I don't have the requirements, or I am stupid :P Please advise :)

Stupid question I am sure but I have the mod installed, I am in Dawnstar Windspeak inn, and I can't seem to find how to start the quest...No messages after i installed the mod, and I don't see anyone to talk to in the inn to start the quest.... :blush:

Either I installed this wrong somehow, I don't have the requirements, or I am stupid :P Please advise :)

Gold coin sitting on the innkeepers desk.

I'm having a problem where the scene won't end when Raina is talking to me in the cell. She says she will cut me down, and I just hang there forever

EDIT: Apparently it's a zaz incompatibility.

Just run into a quite bad bug: I didn't touch the coin in the momentary playthrough, but i've started the Zed Curio quest from DDi. One of the ruins i had to research was Mzinchleft, i already had problems to get the questmarker there which might or might not be related to this mod, but the really bad thing:

After searching 1 hour for Zeds Dynamo core in Mzinchleft i used movetoqt and was teleported to your copy from Mzinchleft from this mod, so it seems radiant quests become impossible to solve.

Just run into a quite bad bug: I didn't touch the coin in the momentary playthrough, but i've started the Zed Curio quest from DDi. One of the ruins i had to research was Mzinchleft, i already had problems to get the questmarker there which might or might not be related to this mod, but the really bad thing:

After searching 1 hour for Zeds Dynamo core in Mzinchleft i used movetoqt and was teleported to your copy from Mzinchleft from this mod, so it seems radiant quests become impossible to solve.

On my current dev build I have done quite a bit of mod cleaning with some assistance from @CPU including the Mzinchaleft cell, I hope that will be already fixed but i've added it to be looked again in case I didn't quite fix it.

Thanks for the report!

Hello. Am I missing something? Raina told me to go get gold to break the curse however I'm in a room,. the only door is locked, and she isn't here.

Not entirely sure of the problem but between 10pm and 8am Raina will be in the mansion through the door you cannot access, sleeping or waiting should cause her to reappear at the correct time. 

After played your mod I wondered, have you ever considered to turn this mod into a 'death alternative' ?

When you die, Raina will safe you, but you will be her pet. You have to earn your freedom for her troubles of saving you. Perhaps a few curses could be active at once and you have to do quests (like getting gold ingots or dancing in bars during the evening) to remove the curses. Dying should have consequences, just like stealing suspicious coins is with your mod already.

After played your mod I wondered, have you ever considered to turn this mod into a 'death alternative' ?

When you die, Raina will safe you, but you will be her pet. You have to earn your freedom for her troubles of saving you. Perhaps a few curses could be active at once and you have to do quests (like getting gold ingots or dancing in bars during the evening) to remove the curses. Dying should have consequences, just like stealing suspicious coins is with your mod already.

I hadn't considered it before but now I have! Thanks.

earlier conversation...

I hadn't considered it before but now I have! Thanks.

I have been thinking about a slightly more diverse and gradual walk-through. Although I guess it will be a lot of effort to implement. I do hope you like this idea. Anyway,...

I can think of five privileges the player could earn:

1. Release from a yoke or arm-binder
  2. Lift the regeneration curse
  3. Let the player earn back his/her gear (and keys and quest items)
  4. Lift a curse that prevent the player from wearing clothes and jewelry
  5. Release from a chastity belt (with two cursed plugs inside)

Not sure if the cursed plugs are a standard devious device. What they do is vibrate, but stop before the player can orgasm. The player will be aroused to the max and once in a while when the plugs vibrate, the player will start to masturbate even though that will lead nowhere. It might even be a good stimulus if the plugs also drain health and stamina once in a while, to force the player to do the fifth task in the tasks listed below.

Anyway, each privilege requires the player to either lean to be more humble and careful next time, or to earn back some money for Raina. Here are the tasks:

1. Ask a guard in a few different holds for a spanking.
    This is with the assumption that a spanking animation with an arm-binder or yoke is possible. As the player is defenseless, the first task should be a humiliating one.
  2. Get a couple of silver and gold ingots (less than 50 though).
  3. Fill a couple of lesser soul gems to compensate for the soul gems used when saving the player.
  4. Go to a couple of taverns during the evening and dance naked. Perhaps add a few market places during the day as well.
  5. Do a dungeon crawler to retrieve a book for Raina. The dungeon is not very hard, but it does contains a few twists, see spoiler below.

You might even decide that the dungeon crawler only happens the (or every) third time a player dies.

As to the dungeon crawler...

You are sent to a guy named Gavril who is supposed to have the book for Raina. Gavril indeed has that book, sort of. What he means when he says he has it, is that he knows where it is, safely one another plane of existance in a dungeon between this world and oblivion. Thus begins the dungeon crawl.

In the relative easy dwemer-style dungeon, the player will come across a couple of hard to take obstacles, like a glowing hot floor that is also the ceiling of a furnace below. Or a corridor with very toxic gasses. And not to mention a room that appears to be highly electrically charged. Fortunate you can also find the perfect gear to help you through those though places. Like the slave boots of incredible heath resistance, a ring gag that automatically filters out toxic gasses and collar and a set of cuffs that wards off all electricity as well as warding off your ability to wear clothes.

And finally at the end of the dungeon while you are still wearing the chastity belt with those annoying plugs, but now also wear some slave boots, a ring gag, a collar, and some cuffs while not being able to wear clothes (but you are able to wear jewelry this time), you finally find the book... the lusty argonian maid !!!

When you pick up that book you return to Gavril. "I have been looking for that book all over the place. But if the lusty argonian maid was in the dungeon, that means that Raina's book must be....Anyway, thank you for retrieving my book. Here is the book Raina wants". Note: outside the dungeon, the devious gear does not provide any protection in this plane of existence.

After getting back to Raina, she tells you that you have learned your lesson. Unfortunately she is unable to remove items from a different plane. And apparently the magic that was part of the plugs have changed the chastity belt as well. You get a shopping list to visit three mages in Skyrim to get a few items, but this time everything goes smooth. When you return, Raina will unlock you and you have both paid your debt and learned you lessen,... right?

I hope you like this setup.

• 3 weeks later...

if the belt doesn't get removed you can use "help keywand" and additem *codeOfChastityKeywand* to take a chastity keywand to unlock yourself manually.

Folks, small update just to say i've not been able to touch the CK in a while since i've been busy at work and too fatigued to mod. hoping to get back into it at some point when things quieten down.