Am I breaking the mod? v1.23a

I tried the mod today with a level 1 character, took a while till I found the starting coin.

After I finished the maze, I managed to steal 2 unique keys from the woman. I rampaged through the house stealing everything (I stole the 5 lockpicks and managed to open the Expert door too).

I asked the local smith to remove the collar (I think through Cursed Loot functionality). With that my character had no more restraints on her, however the curse was still working. Later I sold these restraints to the Cursed Loot trader in Dawnstar.

I advanced 1 level and took a skill which enabled me to regenerate magicka 50% faster (SPERG mod). I think that was cheating, because magicka started to regenerate.

Is this a bug: I put on the unique ballet boots I found in one of the rooms. I realized that i can't open the locks, so I talked to the woman again and asked her to remove them. She said yes, but she didn't remove them. When I tried to open the boot locks, I didn't have the 2 stolen special keys with me (stored them for safety).

If it is a bug, is there a way to remove the boots? It is no problem if there isn't any, as I said, it is a fresh game.

Don't currently have access to my machine at the minute

-rampaging and stealing everyithng

That's quite alright!

-smith removing collar

Smith shouldnt be able to remove the collar because it's a zad_blockgeneric quest item. I'll need to check my keywords as you arent supposed to be able to sell the devices in any case

-sperg magicka regeneration mod

i was thinking of either performing a constant -1000% regeneration rate for stamina, health and magicka but decided not to because that would make useless the "potions of regeneration" or what have you. Some people may think its a bug if regeneration doesn't work so  I made it a simple 100% debuff. Shouldn't be regarded as cheating because your magicka rate is stll affected and your character is less powerful than it should be.

-the ballet boots

I can't remember but it's most likely one of the keywands you can only get from the console, potentially her house key, or failing that perhaps try a regular chastity or restraints key. Odd that she didn't remove them, I'll need to look at the script when I can and see what went wrong there

Thanks for checking out my mod

Thanks for the answer.  A bit more feedback:

AFAIK Kimy (the Cursed Loot creator) respects the quest tag items. That being said he might overlooked something.

The boots could be unlocked/equipped when I had the key I stolen from Raina in my inv.

While not wearing any restraints, I got a message that my character was wearing them for long and I should visit Raina. I did that and she said something about changing the belt or the plugs, but she didn't equip anything.

Just to make sure the mod still works, I consoled myself the money and paid her. It seems the mod ended as intended, so it was unaffected by the strange happening I posted earlier.

Overall a really nice work, thank you.

[snip]

That's quite alright!

[snip]

Why is that though? She went through all that trouble to punish you for stealing her coin and then you can go ransack her home without any consequences?

I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but I find the idea of certain punishments / traps in the house very ... devious. ;)

Think about it: you already flooded the house with so many juicy items, both increadibly useful and expensive. Would Raina really give you the key to her house without having some sort of control over her posessions? I saw that just now certain items are free for taking while others are considered stealing. Maybe trapping some of the more expensive items? Or just punish every theft in her house? (As I am hopelessly dumb about modding I have of course no idea how complicated that is or if it is possible...).

As for consequences, the possibilities are many. Whipping, a night in a cage or some DD machine / equipment, equipping more gear for a time, raising the sum for your freedom, other debuffs...

Sorry this response got long, this probably wasn't what you were expecting but I kind of end up saying this is how I think it should be. Raina is unkillable, preventing the default kill&loot player choice from ever happening. Therefore all her shit must be up for grabs another way because i'm using things outside of the simulated reality in Skyrim - limiting player choice and that is total bullshit and irritating - in my opinion at least. Because if I want to take all of someones shit in skyrim I just need to split their head open with an axe, shoot them in the eye with an arrow, or send them hurtling across the room with a fireball explosion.

Theres a lot of effort I would need to go through for the sake of not letting the player steal.  I 100% agree with you it would be much more reflecting a realistic approach but there is just a lot of work in it for making this happen and in the end, to what I think is not a problem if you just approach it and follow the intended path.

-She sees you steal something or you attack her

She attacks you immediately and attempts to kill you <-- arguable this is a significant amount but not huge amount of effort to stop and filter down into something more interesting, perhaps I can do some small amount of work here to force you to "pay" for whatever you took, in punishment

-She does not see you steal something

None the wiser <-- massive amounts of work if it is even possible to change this behavior

You take something not flagged as stolen

-she doesn't bat an eyebrow <--- zero work required, it is permitted (and ignored)

Regarding the coin i've also hit a bit of a wall between her capabilities, motivations and mentality. some amount of retconning may be forced to happen - should only affect minimal dialogue options. But irritating because I can't reconcile her needs, methods and capabilities in a way I like.

Like I said, I had no idea how complicated this would be to implement. Apparently it is very complicated. It's just an idea that seemed natural to me, so I suggested it. :)

[snip]

That's quite alright!

[snip]

Why is that though? She went through all that trouble to punish you for stealing her coin and then you can go ransack her home without any consequences?

I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but I find the idea of certain punishments / traps in the house very ... devious. ;)

Think about it: you already flooded the house with so many juicy items, both increadibly useful and expensive. Would Raina really give you the key to her house without having some sort of control over her posessions? I saw that just now certain items are free for taking while others are considered stealing. Maybe trapping some of the more expensive items? Or just punish every theft in her house? (As I am hopelessly dumb about modding I have of course no idea how complicated that is or if it is possible...).

As for consequences, the possibilities are many. Whipping, a night in a cage or some DD machine / equipment, equipping more gear for a time, raising the sum for your freedom, other debuffs...

Sorry this response got long, this probably wasn't what you were expecting but I kind of end up saying this is how I think it should be. Raina is unkillable, preventing the default kill&loot player choice from ever happening. Therefore all her shit must be up for grabs another way because i'm using things outside of the simulated reality in Skyrim - limiting player choice and that is total bullshit and irritating - in my opinion at least. Because if I want to take all of someones shit in skyrim I just need to split their head open with an axe, shoot them in the eye with an arrow, or send them hurtling across the room with a fireball explosion.

Theres a lot of effort I would need to go through for the sake of not letting the player steal.  I 100% agree with you it would be much more reflecting a realistic approach but there is just a lot of work in it for making this happen and in the end, to what I think is not a problem if you just approach it and follow the intended path.

-She sees you steal something or you attack her

She attacks you immediately and attempts to kill you <-- arguable this is a significant amount but not huge amount of effort to stop and filter down into something more interesting, perhaps I can do some small amount of work here to force you to "pay" for whatever you took, in punishment

-She does not see you steal something

None the wiser <-- massive amounts of work if it is even possible to change this behavior

You take something not flagged as stolen

-she doesn't bat an eyebrow <--- zero work required, it is permitted (and ignored)

Regarding the coin i've also hit a bit of a wall between her capabilities, motivations and mentality. some amount of retconning may be forced to happen - should only affect minimal dialogue options. But irritating because I can't reconcile her needs, methods and capabilities in a way I like.

Like I said, I had no idea how complicated this would be to implement. Apparently it is very complicated. It's just an idea that seemed natural to me, so I suggested it. :)

Not a problem, didn't want it to look like I just rudely blew off your suggestion so I gave a whole answer

hey there after i got the chasity belt, the quest appeared, i have to get 10000 coins but nothing else, i am just stuck in place and not teleported like in the versions before that.

Oh dear. Looking into it now. Should have tested with a clean save. argh! Sorry!

EDIT: Don't know what happened entirely but think I fixed it, seems to be working now!

EDIT2: Although Raina asks for coins she should accept gold ingots, I just need to alter the dialogue

EDIT3: Now that most of the big bugs are out of the way (fingers crossed) i'm moving onto making some more actual content, I've had a few ideas kicking around and I'm really excited to deliver some new content! It's going to be a lot of fun when the more kinky side of the mod gets revealed!

EDIT4: New version with a significant bug fix. 1.3 Released with first optional quest given by Sile after her punishment (after one game day, 24 hours) Speak to her and see the quest "Knowledge Is Power"

Apologies to the awesome folks downloading as soon as I do releases and wasting their time. I'll be sure to go through more thorough testing before releases going forward. Thanks for sticking around!

A bit more feedback, v1,23a

Please note this is not complaining, I enjoy your mod and so far it fulfilled the most important requirement: never crashed or become impossible to complete. That is a really big thing, especially that there were some bugs involved, so great work!

I got the quest to free a lost pet. Raina said that I should collect 3 things before I do that. However the dialog was not exactly clear and I ended up in the dungeon at once. I thought the dialog will send me after the 3 items first.

Anyway, the dungeon was really hard, I'm not sure if I could have done it w/o the SPERG. I went from level 3 to 12 or so by the end and my Stealh raised really high. :) I died a few times as well.

At the end, I saw the girl walking to the spot where she was chained and then the chains appeared.

To sum it up:

- the quest was good, worked without problem. Good story and good execution.

- the sidequest part should be more clear

- minor bug with NPC positioning at the dungeon end

- missing punctuation marks here and there

A bit more feedback, v1,23a

Please note this is not complaining, I enjoy your mod and so far it fulfilled the most important requirement: never crashed or become impossible to complete. That is a really big thing, especially that there were some bugs involved, so great work!

I got the quest to free a lost pet. Raina said that I should collect 3 things before I do that. However the dialog was not exactly clear and I ended up in the dungeon at once. I thought the dialog will send me after the 3 items first.

Anyway, the dungeon was really hard, I'm not sure if I could have done it w/o the SPERG. I went from level 3 to 12 or so by the end and my Stealh raised really high. :) I died a few times as well.

At the end, I saw the girl walking to the spot where she was chained and then the chains appeared.

To sum it up:

- the quest was good, worked without problem. Good story and good execution.

- the sidequest part should be more clear

- minor bug with NPC positioning at the dungeon end

- missing punctuation marks here and there

Thanks for the feedback. I've added new quest objectives to make the sidequests more clear. Had another pass of punctuation checking, and fixed the NPC dungeon pose. Although for some reason the npc seems to pop out of the yoke, not sure how to fix that.

New Version 1.3.01. Updated first post info too.

post-588106-0-58470500-1457744880_thumb.png

Just downloaded version 1.3.01 and Raina won't accept the 50 Gold Ingots. I ask her about lifting my curse and my only option is to ask what she needs, not to give her the gold I'm holding. Another thing I noticed is that if you ask her to change your plugs it works correctly only the first time. Any subsiquent time you ask she takes your belt off for a moment, takes out the anal plug, then puts the belt back on. The vaginal plug of the first type you selected stays, and the new ones you asked for aren't even added to your inventory.

Just downloaded version 1.3.01 and Raina won't accept the 50 Gold Ingots. I ask her about lifting my curse and my only option is to ask what she needs, not to give her the gold I'm holding. Another thing I noticed is that if you ask her to change your plugs it works correctly only the first time. Any subsiquent time you ask she takes your belt off for a moment, takes out the anal plug, then puts the belt back on. The vaginal plug of the first type you selected stays, and the new ones you asked for aren't even added to your inventory.

Rainas dialogue appears and accepts my own 50 gold ingots no problem. Have you got a mod that replaces the ingots with something else? Not able to reproduce

Changing the plugs was a tricky fix but I think I got it nailed down, finishing up some testing and releasing 1.3.02

EDIT: It Occurs to me I haven't made any real interesting content lately, mostly just bug fixes. going to have a think and add something. Right now I think I will focus on Post-Quest Content. A la Rainas services as keyholder and experiment with repeatable like little "quests". Definitely think I will need more plug sets but not sure what to add and don't want to bloat everything too much too early. Finishing the Enchanted Restrictive Set Collar/Corset/Boots/Gloves might be fun!

Are there any hard mod conflicts that are known about?

I have all the prereqs and a game that runs without CTD until I activate the SGS plugin.

The CTD are immediately after the loading screens when starting a new game, loading and old game, or continuing.

If I disable the plugin it is fine again.

I have tried LOOT's recommended location and also putting the mod at the very end and also immediately after the last prereq.  No difference.

I do have Alternate Start and its various loverslab addons, which does mess with some location mods but nothing else that tweaks vanilla NPCs or locations.

thanks.

Are there any hard mod conflicts that are known about?

I have all the prereqs and a game that runs without CTD until I activate the SGS plugin.

The CTD are immediately after the loading screens when starting a new game, loading and old game, or continuing.

If I disable the plugin it is fine again.

I have tried LOOT's recommended location and also putting the mod at the very end and also immediately after the last prereq.  No difference.

I do have Alternate Start and its various loverslab addons, which does mess with some location mods but nothing else that tweaks vanilla NPCs or locations.

thanks.

None that I know of. I have no idea sorry. I don't think I've ever even run loot and i've not had a problem with CTDs. Have you tried a simple reinstall of my mod?

You must have Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused Redux, DDa, DDi, DDe and ZAP. Those are the only ones required. I don't do anything else with other mods.

Sorry I can't help, maybe someone else may be able to shed some light.

What does your logs say during the crashes?

EDIT: Small update since I worked on the mod quite a bit tonight, but to no avail; attempted to make some repeatable dungeon crawl quests but I've totally broken the mod whoops! Moving on beyond that idea next thing to tinker with is:

Keyholding interactions after the quest is over, bargaining for orgasms and potentially some very small training/punishment scenes most likely repeatable.

Attending a "Function" -  with Raina and hopefully getting to implement a lot of sex and fun dialog for that!

Beyond that in progress is planning out the next main storyline quest to locate "Vundan". Another of Raina's Pets captured by her nemesis Magnus.

Ahh.  that might be it.  :)

Basically, the log lists hundreds of Error:  Property "XX" on script "YY" cannot be bound etc.etc.

Properties XX and YY are varied and come from all manner of mods I have installed, but I find none referring to SGS.  

I'll just await the next update!

Thanks for responding.

Hmmm, I didn't try a clean save, but Raina doesn't accept the ingots for me either. I ask "...about lifting my curse" and she says I need 50 ingots, but there's no option to turn them in. It doesn't detect them in my inventory. The only dialog option remains asking what she needs.

Very Odd. Are you folks using any crafting ingot overhauls or anything that would affect potentially the base idea or anything? It works for me every single time on my games and I'm a little bewildered. I'll do my best to fix but it might be a little...odd until I get it sorted out.

What im going to try and do in the next release is always let the dialogue option show whether you have the ingots or not, but will only complete the quest if it successfully removes the items from your inventory, and i'll add some debug statements to see what exactly is happening. Next release may be a few days off since i've got work to do in between but i'll get something out asap once Im happy to upload it.

Thanks.. Always a possibility something didn't compile or upload correctly so heres hoping the new version works ok.

(Could you try a clean save/new game for me just to confirm it still isn't working please, that  would be fantastic)

Rainas dialogue appears and accepts my own 50 gold ingots no problem. Have you got a mod that replaces the ingots with something else? Not able to reproduce

Changing the plugs was a tricky fix but I think I got it nailed down, finishing up some testing and releasing 1.3.02

EDIT: It Occurs to me I haven't made any real interesting content lately, mostly just bug fixes. going to have a think and add something. Right now I think I will focus on Post-Quest Content. A la Rainas services as keyholder and experiment with repeatable like little "quests". Definitely think I will need more plug sets but not sure what to add and don't want to bloat everything too much too early. Finishing the Enchanted Restrictive Set Collar/Corset/Boots/Gloves might be fun!

I'll take a look, but outside of the Unofficial Legendary Patch I don't really have much that modifies the base game. Most of my load order consists of textures and DDs.

*EDIT*

I was also not using a clean save, but doing the quest again on a clean save did let me give Raina the 50 Ingots (although the quest log says 10,000 gold coins). However once she took the gold she returned my stuff and didn't remove the belt or collar. I asked her to take the belt off and that worked fine, but the option to remove the collar was gone. So there's that.

I'll take a look, but outside of the Unofficial Legendary Patch I don't really have much that modifies the base game. Most of my load order consists of textures and DDs.

*EDIT*

I was also not using a clean save, but doing the quest again on a clean save did let me give Raina the 50 Ingots (although the quest log says 10,000 gold coins). However once she took the gold she returned my stuff and didn't remove the belt or collar. I asked her to take the belt off and that worked fine, but the option to remove the collar was gone. So there's that.

I use the unofficial legendary patch as well and my gold ingots are accepted just fine. I'll take a double check at the script managing the removal of gold, belt and collar because I have a feeling I released when I had only made 99% of the changes required to fix it. But It's worked for me since every single time. I just need to update the dialogue that requests coins since I don't know how to reference global vars, bit annoying really. Thanks for letting me know i'll make sure this is sorted out for next release.

Finally started your mod :)

Small note: The jugs from SGO III weren't removed or given back when i came out of the Labyrinth, not sure if it's meant to be that way. Really small thing, though, because it's so easy to reproduce them ;)

A suggestion, no idea how much work that would be: scan if skooma whore is installed and if yes, replace the potions, especially the ones you get from Raina, with drugs. Maybe even forbid to use other potions, would certainly improve things :)

new bug list on a clean save:

1 Raina gets tripped up on the stairs down to the cell, but teleports in eventually.

2 The theft of the coin in dawnstar registers as theft--the guards are looking to bring the PC to jail (or pay a 1 gold fine) and this prevents sleeping or waiting in raina's dungeon.

3 dialog with Raina is a little garbled after edits to add mention of 50 gold

4 Asking to have gear removed no longer triggers an orgasm

5 Asking her to leave (after belt removal) gives the warning "Another mod's quest device detected!" and no belt is reequipped. checking via console, nothing outside of this mod is equipped. Nothing in devious devices "items underneath" either. The only equipped item is the SGS collar. Confirmed via console--after using player.unequipall the belt will be applied. but if I use unequipall, then put the collar back on, the belt will not be applied.

6 after having the belt removed once and then reapplied to leave, the option to ask her to remove it again is missing. (not sure if on a timer?)

7 still have the gray face bug on raina.

I'll have more time to keep checking things tonight.

edit:  good news, a clean save does recognize the 50 gold ingots needed for release.

1 Raina gets tripped up on the stairs down to the cell, but teleports in eventually.

2 The theft of the coin in dawnstar registers as theft--the guards are looking to bring the PC to jail (or pay a 1 gold fine) and this prevents sleeping or waiting in raina's dungeon.

5 Asking her to leave (after belt removal) gives the warning "Another mod's quest device detected!" and no belt is reequipped. checking via console, nothing outside of this mod is equipped. Nothing in devious devices "items underneath" either. The only equipped item is the SGS collar. Confirmed via console--after using player.unequipall the belt will be applied. but if I use unequipall, then put the collar back on, the belt will not be applied.

6 after having the belt removed once and then reapplied to leave, the option to ask her to remove it again is missing. (not sure if on a timer?)

edit:  good news, a clean save does recognize the 50 gold ingots needed for release.

As predicted development has absolutely crawled to a near halting stop since im playing with dialogue and scenes. I'll do my best to fix all these when I'm finished with the scenes ive currently got.

1. I'll take a look at the navmesh

2. The whole point is the gold is quickfingered by the player, activating the "stolen" curse. I'll see if theres a quick fix to reset bounties and guards pursuing the player here since that is irritating not being able to wait being pursued by guards. 

3. I'll do another pass of text changing, before next release

4. Removed orgasms because I was getting a virtual function error CTD, will re-implement once I figure out whats causing it, potentially only on my end

5. I'll make sure to test this thoroughly to make sure expected behavior works

6. It is on a timer, correct. May or may not change this.

7. Whoops i'll export faces again for next upload

your edit: great, seems next version will also need a clean save because im changing quite a bit of the quests about and its liable to break open.

Thanks for reporting your issues, I'll make sure to give them a good check once I've got the next release ready

Current Update on pending release 1.3.05 progress. No ETA because scenes hate me and I hate them.

1. I. Really. Fucking. Hate. Scenes. And. Dialogue. Fuck Scenes. Really tripping me up and making things progress super super slow.

2. On the plusside though the player now gets raped pretty savagely by Raina in the new quest so thats fun.

3. Adding and fixing some planned lore details. Implemented a new mannequin, scattered several enchanted restrictive items around Rainas manor cell.

4. Added a pet mudcrab to Rainas manor because it felt lonely only having her there. Say hello to "Krabbi" for now.

5. New small worldspace created for quest (No navmeshes Yet) following my little "Reality Shard" line, a few hundred metres of fenced in area to play around in.

6. Fucking around with scenes make me want to pull my eyes, hair teeth and fingernails out. 

7. couple of dozen new lines of dialogue, not sure how to check but I estimate 140 lines of dialogue now added. Extremely raw and needing refinement/rephrasing, but it's there so yay I guess.

8. Thinking I will release before the entire quest line scene/dialogue/resolution is finished - ending at a somewhat graceful period - because it's going to make me delete the CK if I spend days on it at an end with zero other created content. Fuck. Scenes.

Followup: I'm completely ignorant when it comes to interacting with other mods. I've been tinkering with Kimys absolutely fantastic DCL 5.4 mod to look at the kind of things hes(shes?) added to their quests to make things interesting and fun. Lots of absolutely beautiful textures, obsidian sets, rubber suits and whatnot. Bit sad I can't have access to those textures but ah well, I'm sticking with only needing the core DDa/DDi/DDx and I have zero idea on how to create my own device appearances so stock belts and restraints only. (That Queen Sarah set, holy shit it's pretty)

Addendum: Heineken is not dulling the pain of testing scene dialogue and forcegreet packages. I need something much much stronger

Small note: The jugs from SGO III weren't removed or given back when i came out of the Labyrinth, not sure if it's meant to be that way. Really small thing, though, because it's so easy to reproduce them ;)

A suggestion, no idea how much work that would be: scan if skooma whore is installed and if yes, replace the potions, especially the ones you get from Raina, with drugs. Maybe even forbid to use other potions, would certainly improve things :)

Currently ignorant on working with other mods sadly, since im still really new to CK work, I want to finish up with a few little things all wrapped up before I start handling edge cases and possible mod interactions, I don't know what Skooma whore or SGO Jugs are that is but all your items are returned once You give Raina 50 gold ingots. If its something you really need TCL out of the cell and you should see a chest underneath the floor containing all of your items.

Come to think of it Im not sure if the chest is underneath the labyrinth or rains cell.

coc into the labyrinth cell and at the opposite side of the labyrinth you may be able to find the chest in question if you really need it.

I'll get better at handling these things once I've a stronger grasp on making my way through the CK.

Thanks for checking out my mod.

More than CK is a little bit of scripting. And here come the master (but you don't have to plug a devious device.)

Portion property skoomaPotion1 Auto ; "No not initialize"
Portion property skoomaPotion2 Auto ; "No not initialize"
Portion property skoomaPotion3 Auto ; "No not initialize"
Portion property skoomaPotion4 Auto ; "No not initialize"
Int Property weHaveSkooma Auto Conditional

weHaveSkooma = 0
if Game.GetModByName("Skooma Whore.esp")!=255 && Game.GetModByName("Skooma Whore.esp")!=-1
 ; "We have Skooma whore"
 skoomaPotion1 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xABCDE, "Skkoma Whore.esp") ; "Use the real IDs"
 skoomaPotion2 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xF0123, "Skkoma Whore.esp") ; "Use the real IDs"

skoomaPotion3 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x12345, "Skkoma Whore.esp") ; "Use the real IDs"

skoomaPotion4 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x9876, "Skkoma Whore.esp") ; "Use the real IDs"
 weHaveSkooma = 1
endIf
And then you can use the vmQuestVariable weHaveSkooma to condition dialogue, of as code condition to give specific items to the player in your quests.

(Do you know that I am building half of your mod, dude?)

More than CK is a little bit of scripting. And here come the master (but you don't have to plug a devious device.)

Portion property skoomaPotion1 Auto ; "No not initialize"
Portion property skoomaPotion2 Auto ; "No not initialize"
Portion property skoomaPotion3 Auto ; "No not initialize"
Portion property skoomaPotion4 Auto ; "No not initialize"
Int Property weHaveSkooma Auto Conditional

weHaveSkooma = 0
if Game.GetModByName("Skooma Whore.esp")!=255 && Game.GetModByName("Skooma Whore.esp")!=-1
 ; "We have Skooma whore"
 skoomaPotion1 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xABCDE, "Skkoma Whore.esp") ; "Use the real IDs"
 skoomaPotion2 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xF0123, "Skkoma Whore.esp") ; "Use the real IDs"

skoomaPotion3 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x12345, "Skkoma Whore.esp") ; "Use the real IDs"

skoomaPotion4 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x9876, "Skkoma Whore.esp") ; "Use the real IDs"
 weHaveSkooma = 1
endIf
And then you can use the vmQuestVariable weHaveSkooma to condition dialogue, of as code condition to give specific items to the player in your quests.

(Do you know that I am building half of your mod, dude?)

Ok I think I see what that is. Don't even know what skooma mod does? replace all potions with skooma? dont do drugs kids.

How about building the other half and I'll just retire and call it quits LOL  :dodgy:

As predicted development has absolutely crawled to a near halting stop since im playing with dialogue and scenes. I'll do my best to fix all these when I'm finished with the scenes ive currently got.

1. I'll take a look at the navmesh

2. The whole point is the gold is quickfingered by the player, activating the "stolen" curse. I'll see if theres a quick fix to reset bounties and guards pursuing the player here since that is irritating not being able to wait being pursued by guards. 

3. I'll do another pass of text changing, before next release

4. Removed orgasms because I was getting a virtual function error CTD, will re-implement once I figure out whats causing it, potentially only on my end

5. I'll make sure to test this thoroughly to make sure expected behavior works

6. It is on a timer, correct. May or may not change this.

7. Whoops i'll export faces again for next upload

your edit: great, seems next version will also need a clean save because im changing quite a bit of the quests about and its liable to break open.

Thanks for reporting your issues, I'll make sure to give them a good check once I've got the next release ready

Current Update on pending release 1.3.05 progress. No ETA because scenes hate me and I hate them.

1. I. Really. Fucking. Hate. Scenes. And. Dialogue. Fuck Scenes. Really tripping me up and making things progress super super slow.

2. On the plusside though the player now gets raped pretty savagely by Raina in the new quest so thats fun.

3. Adding and fixing some planned lore details. Implemented a new mannequin, scattered several enchanted restrictive items around Rainas manor cell.

4. Added a pet mudcrab to Rainas manor because it felt lonely only having her there. Say hello to "Krabbi" for now.

5. New small worldspace created for quest (No navmeshes Yet) following my little "Reality Shard" line, a few hundred metres of fenced in area to play around in.

6. Fucking around with scenes make me want to pull my eyes, hair teeth and fingernails out. 

7. couple of dozen new lines of dialogue, not sure how to check but I estimate 140 lines of dialogue now added. Extremely raw and needing refinement/rephrasing, but it's there so yay I guess.

8. Thinking I will release before the entire quest line scene/dialogue/resolution is finished - ending at a somewhat graceful period - because it's going to make me delete the CK if I spend days on it at an end with zero other created content. Fuck. Scenes.

Followup: I'm completely ignorant when it comes to interacting with other mods. I've been tinkering with Kimys absolutely fantastic DCL 5.4 mod to look at the kind of things hes(shes?) added to their quests to make things interesting and fun. Lots of absolutely beautiful textures, obsidian sets, rubber suits and whatnot. Bit sad I can't have access to those textures but ah well, I'm sticking with only needing the core DDa/DDi/DDx and I have zero idea on how to create my own device appearances so stock belts and restraints only. (That Queen Sarah set, holy shit it's pretty)

Addendum: Heineken is not dulling the pain of testing scene dialogue and forcegreet packages. I need something much much stronger

Update To The Update. Just got utterly fed up with managing scene and dialogue nonsense. Going back to the drawing board on the next update though fixes should still go ahead as planned.

Maybe I will try again when my mind has recovered from getting scene-raped. @CPU gave me lot of help with cleaning mod too so valuable work done tonight although no new functionality implemented. many thanks.

EDIT: The mudcrab is staying in

Currently ignorant on working with other mods sadly, since im still really new to CK work, I want to finish up with a few little things all wrapped up before I start handling edge cases and possible mod interactions, I don't know what Skooma whore or SGO Jugs are that is but all your items are returned once You give Raina 50 gold ingots. If its something you really need TCL out of the cell and you should see a chest underneath the floor containing all of your items.

Come to think of it Im not sure if the chest is underneath the labyrinth or rains cell.

coc into the labyrinth cell and at the opposite side of the labyrinth you may be able to find the chest in question if you really need it.

I'll get better at handling these things once I've a stronger grasp on making my way through the CK.

Thanks for checking out my mod.

SGO Jugs are potions (created by milk from breasts during pregnancy) which restore a lot of health and stamina and magic, and the "problem" was that they were not removed, made things a bit easier ;) But imho it's not really a problem of your code, i had similar things with another mod so these jugs seem to be strange, i'll report it in SGO as well.

Skooma whore adds some drugs with several boni, and changes some but not all 'restore health/magic/stamina' into 'brew of ...', both can make you addict and you get debuffs if you don't drink them regularly, you start to drink them automatic if in inventory and guards treat you as scum ("You have one hour to leave the town") on higher stages of addiction. If you drink too much there is a chance to black out and get raped.

Since i don't see a reason to drink much potions usually, your mod forces me to to so and skooma whore becomes much more intresting, so imho it's a very nice addition. 

But of course, take your time, do your priorities first and don't forget to have fun. :) Too many mods were abandoned because the authors wanted to make it "perfect", but a nice mod to play with which doesn't fullfill all requests is still much better than no or an abandoned mod.

*edit: some notes on the reported bugs:

1. I didn't get a bounty for stealing the coin. Didn't sneak or anything, not entirely sure if it's a bug on my side or farmthis, my game is quite scriptheavy.

5. i can confirm the bug with the belt/leaving problem. I thought it was maybe caused by wearing a gag and forgot to ask about removing it.

7. Rainas face isn't gray for me. If that only occurs after certain conditions, maybe i didn't met them yet.

Sorry to say i've found a NEW BUG:

I get the arrows from Astrid (i even reloaded, went again and got them twice), but the quest doesn't progress. Just noticed when i entered the Mysterious cave with the falmers and was searching for a questtarget. A possible reason is that i didn't meet Astrid before i got the quest to get the arrows. And unfortunatly, i don't even progress if i use setstage? Papyrus.0.log

I'll just try to continue through the cave.