Funnybizness

OK so I was watching some Hentai and wondered if this was ever done. If not it is now! lol I don't know if I am allowed to upload it but I will try again to contact Osare and ask for permission to release these "Panty" items. I made the "Panty Helmet" take Slot 48 and the "Panty Gag" takes slot 50...Its basically...well...just check it out below lol heres the download link! --> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2734-panty-gear/

post-51187-0-63688400-1456545477_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-79701600-1456545479_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-37448400-1456545481_thumb.png

GIF (see them in action)

post-51187-0-87613900-1455955116_thumb.gif

LOL ok I'm just doing some last minute tests and then upload it. I was just sick and tired of the females not having any panties when I used sexlab so I figured why not have my player character wear them on his head? Hell it's done in hentai and anime lol

It was supposed to be a pun. Sorry if you took offense. Tone can be hard to communicate in text (hence the use of the CSI meme)

LOL ok I'm just doing some last minute tests and then upload it. I was just sick and tired of the females not having any panties when I used sexlab so I figured why not have my player character wear them on his head? Hell it's done in hentai and anime lol

It was supposed to be a pun. Sorry if you took offense. Tone can be hard to communicate in text (hence the use of the CSI meme)

no no no noooo! I didn't take offense! I knew you were kidding :lol: 

• 3 months later...

OK so I was watching some Hentai and wondered if this was ever done. If not it is now! lol I don't know if I am allowed to upload it but I will try again to contact Osare and ask for permission to release these "Panty" items. I made the "Panty Helmet" take Slot 48 and the "Panty Gag" takes slot 50...Its basically...well...just check it out below lol heres the download link! --> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2734-panty-gear/

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-26 22-36-02-30.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-26 22-36-15-05.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-26 22-36-24-18.png

GIF (see them in action)

Very Nice hentai-mod :D

But I have two problems:

1) This mod uses the same slot of HDT havok object, this mod uses the same slot of HDT havok object, then removes it and consequently no longer work the HDT collisions with HDT havok object removed from the equipment

it would be possible to use other slot?  not the seme slots of HDT havok object for female and male, please?

here the HDT havok object http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

2) When equip this panty-mod on my female playable character, the pants are not seen, if they see only on male NPC, why is this happening?

my female playable characters are YgNord race, Nord and Breton race, body type is UUNP Special (weight 0-50) with my custom bodyslide preset

I hope you can help me.. :-/

been watching shinoneta lately?

I don't know how I missed this! Lol and YES thats one of the references I used of course hahaha :D

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-26 22-36-02-30.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-26 22-36-15-05.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-02-26 22-36-24-18.png

GIF (see them in action)

Very Nice hentai-mod :D

But I have two problems:

1) This mod uses the same slot of HDT havok object, this mod uses the same slot of HDT havok object, then removes it and consequently no longer work the HDT collisions with HDT havok object removed from the equipment

it would be possible to use other slot? not the seme slots of HDT havok object for female and male, please?

here the HDT havok object http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

2) When equip this panty-mod on my female playable character, the pants are not seen, if they see only on male NPC, why is this happening?

my female playable characters are YgNord race, Nord and Breton race, body type is UUNP Special (weight 0-50) with my custom bodyslide preset

I hope you can help me.. :-/

Oh man I made it mainly for males but I thought I used a slot that wasn't used by the havok object bc I use it too but I must have been wrong. If I get a chance I will see if I can choose a different slot. Sorry about that. :(

If I get a chance I will see if I can choose a different slot. Sorry about that. :(

Yes, right :blush:

enough for me to understand how to change the slots on the panty-head mod, so that I can keep equipped the HDT havok object on male characters, otherwise HDT collisions do not work during SexLab animations

If I get a chance I will see if I can choose a different slot. Sorry about that. :(

enough for me to understand how to change the slots on the panty-head mod, so that I can keep equipped the HDT havok object on male characters, otherwise HDT collisions do not work during SexLab animations

Hey I checked if I could use havok object with the panty gear helmet and mouth piece and it worked bc my havok object takes slot 59. Panty gear takes slot 48 and 50. Which havok object are you using? I use the one from Trepleen's mod.

@Eikichi Onizuka

There is 2 slots a head item are usually set at and those are either the tail slot or the amulet slot so just change the slot to either one of those in the nif and then change the slot in the armor and armor addon in the CK for the item. Don't use head or hair otherwise it'll think the item already has those in the nif and your player will be bald or headless. If you want to wear both the helmet and gag at the same time just use nifskope and combine the two nifs into one and then change the slots. If not then you will only be able to wear one at a time unless you change one to tail and one to amulet.

Hey I checked if I could use havok object with the panty gear helmet and mouth piece and it worked bc my havok object takes slot 59. Panty gear takes slot 48 and 50. Which havok object are you using? I use the one from Trepleen's mod.

I do not use Trepleen body, I use my custom Bodyslide2 preset on UUNP Special body (is Full HDT body with Stevierage HDT Vagina)

using old HDT "all in one" Edit 5 By Daiemonic for XPMSE2, is different from Trepleen HDT all in one pack, the old Daiemonic HDT Edit 5 have the breast bounce only up and down, no move left-rigt, and better butt bounce, is perfect for skinny body weight 0-50

from Trepleen pack I use only the Daiemonic Vagina XML, the rest comes from old Daemonic Edit 5, no longer available online, removed by the author from Loverslab

this is my HDT havok object HDT Havok Object Male.nif HDT Havok Object.nif

and this is my male body meshes conected to HDTM.xml malebody_0.nif malebody_1.nif

and hands conected to HDT finger XML malehands_0.nif malehands_1.nif

@Eikichi Onizuka

There is 2 slots a head item are usually set at and those are either the tail slot or the amulet slot so just change the slot to either one of those in the nif and then change the slot in the armor and armor addon in the CK for the item. Don't use head or hair otherwise it'll think the item already has those in the nif and your player will be bald or headless. If you want to wear both the helmet and gag at the same time just use nifskope and combine the two nifs into one and then change the slots. If not then you will only be able to wear one at a time unless you change one to tail and one to amulet.

I tried changing the slots on PantyHeadGears with latest version of TES Edit with unused slots 59 and 60

see the pics.. post-204983-0-65738600-1464862399_thumb.jpg  post-204983-0-84921500-1464862419_thumb.jpg  post-204983-0-59353800-1464862446_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-41104900-1464862469_thumb.jpg

now it is no longer removed HDT havok object on the equipment, but now no longer see the panties mod, neither.. :(

@Eikichi Onizuka

I have never used TES5Edit to edit anything other then to remove a master. I have only ever used the CK (creation kit). When you change slots it has be changed in the nif and then in the creation kit the armor/outfit slot has to be changed but a armor/outfit also has a armor addon that is attached to the armor which also has to have it's slots changed to match all of them. The armor addon tab is found right below the armor one.

post-25667-0-65189000-1464987729_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-21409600-1464987899_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-11095200-1464987699_thumb.jpg

Archived