Well, as usual, my concepts are too big. I wrote up an entire outline.

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/152/entry-2448-facehugger-concept/

Like the idea but it would eventually crash the game due to all the npcs that got infected you would have to only allow a certain amount of people to get infected to stop it from crashing. Another way would be to create nest which are filled with women who have become addicted to been breeded by the face huggers. Shame no one has done a xeno model for skyrim. Estus Charus had ideas like this but no one took it further which is a shame.

attachicon.gifFacehugger.jpg

some great ideas .... I personally would not care that much about the fox club but getting a real facehugger, pussyhugger and asshugger would be awesome, some nice questline to introduce them and after that some kind of parasitism so that they attach to your char or npc , some breeding den ... issue I see is that no modder is picking this up :(

Well, as usual, my concepts are too big. I wrote up an entire outline.

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/152/entry-2448-facehugger-concept/

Like the idea but it would eventually crash the game due to all the npcs that got infected you would have to only allow a certain amount of people to get infected to stop it from crashing. Another way would be to create nest which are filled with women who have become addicted to been breeded by the face huggers. Shame no one has done a xeno model for skyrim. Estus Charus had ideas like this but no one took it further which is a shame.

attachicon.gifFacehugger.jpg

some great ideas .... I personally would not care that much about the fox club but getting a real facehugger, pussyhugger and asshugger would be awesome, some nice questline to introduce them and after that some kind of parasitism so that they attach to your char or npc , some breeding den ... issue I see is that no modder is picking this up :(

Yea thats the problem most modders here seem obsessed with slave mods but its their work after all its a shame a few of them can't get together and do a mod like this.

You would have to get someone to animate them moving and having sex.

attachicon.gifAvL25.jpg

dizzydills :D  if there would be a good animator picking this up it would also be possible to introduce face,pussy,ass-hugger as "normal" creatures to the game and build some cave which have them instead of spiders or chaurus, certainly our brave heroine needs a thingy buried deep in the hugger-den .... ideas , check , talent , fail ;)

another beautiful mod for my nasty stuff collection, thanks!

some screenshots

What mod are you using in the 3rd and 4th pics?

Thanks!

FNIS EIS - Oden

http://da-moment.ldblog.jp/archives/37100611.html

Summon Animated Larva

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21453/?

Snail Tourist Follower

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70950/?

FaceHugger/Fox Girls Club in this thread

another beautiful mod for my nasty stuff collection, thanks!

some screenshots

What mod are you using in the 3rd and 4th pics?

Thanks!

FNIS EIS - Oden

http://da-moment.ldblog.jp/archives/37100611.html

Summon Animated Larva

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21453/?

Snail Tourist Follower

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70950/?

FaceHugger/Fox Girls Club in this thread

Thanks!

I love this mod, and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

A long time ago I had the idea for a sort of squid that attached itself to women via the vagina, and the body extended to look very much like a penis. The squid would make the host need to fuck women as much as possible, thus impregnating them with more squiddies. Has a similar idea occurred to you? If not, I'd love to see you do that with this.

I like this idea pretty much. I could imagine, the parasite wants to lay eggs, a lot of them, he doesn't care if it's you or any other women. So, as long as you don't use it as a strapon, it'll be you who gets filled until you're close to burst like in FillHerUp, taking damage from time to time. But it's possible to transfer the eggs from your womb into another women and buy some time again. Alternative: SGO III has a nice 'transfer' animation, with something like that we don't need an additional mesh with penis.

Beside that, i had the the idea of 'cursed water' since i've seen the tentacle parasite armor, every time you start swimming there is a chance to be attacked by something, this would be a nice result :D Or maybe somebody just throws you into a bassin where you'll get equipped, that would fit for Delzarons FTD or TID if Daiemonic don't want to write a mod around it.

Now we need a story how to get rid of it again, a simple version would be: Lay/transfer enough eggs, it'll die and fall off.

Still simple but a bit darker: Lay enough eggs and it'll shrink, digging deep/completly into you and give some buffs, but there is a chance that you act strange from time to time, maybe connected with the women you infected. At least it might be a reason why you make some choices within another mod ;)

Or a bigger story including to ask some Daedra for help, some kind of ritual, depends on who you ask... Molag Bal can probably help for a price, Clavicus Vile is always willing to make a deal, Merida might have her reasons to help.

If somebody is willing to write a mod around it, not necessarily with these ideas, i'll try to help with story/dialogues :)

A long time ago I had the idea for a sort of squid that attached itself to women via the vagina, and the body extended to look very much like a penis. The squid would make the host need to fuck women as much as possible, thus impregnating them with more squiddies. Has a similar idea occurred to you? If not, I'd love to see you do that with this.

I like this idea pretty much. I could imagine, the parasite wants to lay eggs, a lot of them, he doesn't care if it's you or any other women. So, as long as you don't use it as a strapon, it'll be you who gets filled until you're close to burst like in FillHerUp, taking damage from time to time. But it's possible to transfer the eggs from your womb into another women and buy some time again. Alternative: SGO III has a nice 'transfer' animation, with something like that we don't need an additional mesh with penis.

Beside that, i had the the idea of 'cursed water' since i've seen the tentacle parasite armor, every time you start swimming there is a chance to be attacked by something, this would be a nice result :D Or maybe somebody just throws you into a bassin where you'll get equipped, that would fit for Delzarons FTD or TID if Daiemonic don't want to write a mod around it.

Now we need a story how to get rid of it again, a simple version would be: Lay/transfer enough eggs, it'll die and fall off.

Still simple but a bit darker: Lay enough eggs and it'll shrink, digging deep/completly into you and give some buffs, but there is a chance that you act strange from time to time, maybe connected with the women you infected. At least it might be a reason why you make some choices within another mod ;)

Or a bigger story including to ask some Daedra for help, some kind of ritual, depends on who you ask... Molag Bal can probably help for a price, Clavicus Vile is always willing to make a deal, Merida might have her reasons to help.

If somebody is willing to write a mod around it, not necessarily with these ideas, i'll try to help with story/dialogues :)

good ideas , like the way in which you are thinking :) issue as always is that such niche fetish will not find a good modder (sadly a very limited resource)  who is willing to spend his time and talent to create a gread mod ...

good ideas , like the way in which you are thinking :) issue as always is that such niche fetish will not find a good modder (sadly a very limited resource)  who is willing to spend his time and talent to create a gread mod ...

I wouldn't say it's a niche, so i have some hope.

70% of loverslab is about abusing women, more or less, to enforce the player character to abuse others while beeing humilated as well fits imho very well ;)

And to get stuffed... there are several pregnancy mods + FillHerUp, and the new cursed loot version has inflation options too, so that seem to be quite popular. 

70% of loverslab is about abusing women, more or less, to enforce the player character to abuse others while beeing humilated as well fits imho very well ;)

And to get stuffed... there are several pregnancy mods + FillHerUp, and the new cursed loot version has inflation options too, so that seem to be quite popular. 

I think here on loverslab are already "only the pervs" (no offence I don't mean it negative), mostly interested in normal intercourse, dominant / sub, slavery and bondage.

bestiality, mosterfun and parasitism I think are still a niche and we need to be very lucky that a great modder provides us with what we're longing for.

there are some very nice game mechanics developed by the modders here (like fillherup, milkmod, SGO, untamed, ....) but really great long questmods are still rare (bestial essence was great but seems to be dead, animal mension was great )

would love to create questmods or enhance existing ones myself ... for not doing so my cheap excuse is lack of time and talent ...

nerteheless I hope you prove me wrong and you're right ;)

cheers

I think here on loverslab are already "only the pervs" (no offence I don't mean it negative), mostly interested in normal intercourse, dominant / sub, slavery and bondage.

bestiality, mosterfun and parasitism I think are still a niche and we need to be very lucky that a great modder provides us with what we're longing for.

there are some very nice game mechanics developed by the modders here (like fillherup, milkmod, SGO, untamed, ....) but really great long questmods are still rare (bestial essence was great but seems to be dead, animal mension was great )

would love to create questmods or enhance existing ones myself ... for not doing so my cheap excuse is lack of time and talent ...

nerteheless I hope you prove me wrong and you're right ;)

cheers

In case you call LL a niche itself you're right, of course ;) Animal Mansion Plus is still/again in development, hopefully continued with more quests soon :)

For bestiality in general, there are even more mods than pregnancy, like beastess, Isle of Mara (gay but seriously, it's one of the best questmods here and works totally fine with female PC), slaverun (reloaded) containes some, PetCollar, Aroused Creatures,...

yes, questmods are quite few, but that's true for every fetish here. The Cumshot brothel has creature features as well but has some (imho gamebreaking) bugs, CPU promised to redo it though. 

The biggest 'danger' for skyrim mods is imho FO4, many modders left skyrim to play/work there or plan to do so, my biggest hope for this mod are Kimy (Cursed Loot) and Delzaron (A Forsworn story, Things in the Dark, From the Deeps,...) although i think he should concentrate a bit more on bugfixing than starting new mods, but hey, i'm glad about everything i get, no complaining.

Imho the biggest 'danger' for skyrim mods is FO4, many modders play/work work there or will do so in future. I didn't buy it myself yet, but what i see from reviews... i hope (but that's really little hope) some of them will decide its boring and will come back.

bestial essence was great but seems to be dead

Objection! Your Honour!

(not dead)

ups sorry sir, no offence, very happy your not dead ;) nor your mod, really looking forward to a new version as I liked the 0.322 very much (i need to know who put that note at the entrance :) )

In case you call LL a niche itself you're right, of course ;) Animal Mansion Plus is still/again in development, hopefully continued with more quests soon :)

For bestiality in general, there are even more mods than pregnancy, like beastess, Isle of Mara (gay but seriously, it's one of the best questmods here and works totally fine with female PC), slaverun (reloaded) containes some, PetCollar, Aroused Creatures,...

yes, questmods are quite few, but that's true for every fetish here. The Cumshot brothel has creature features as well but has some (imho gamebreaking) bugs, CPU promised to redo it though. 

The biggest 'danger' for skyrim mods is imho FO4, many modders left skyrim to play/work there or plan to do so, my biggest hope for this mod are Kimy (Cursed Loot) and Delzaron (A Forsworn story, Things in the Dark, From the Deeps,...) although i think he should concentrate a bit more on bugfixing than starting new mods, but hey, i'm glad about everything i get, no complaining.

Imho the biggest 'danger' for skyrim mods is FO4, many modders play/work work there or will do so in future. I didn't buy it myself yet, but what i see from reviews... i hope (but that's really little hope) some of them will decide its boring and will come back.

OK OK got your point  :) will try slaverun reloaded and isle of mara as you recommend it (tried "get stripped again" and "trapped in rubber" as you recomended it and loved it, thx)

I'll agree with you that biggest danger to skyrim modding is time ... FO4 might be more interesting for modders currently (I like the skyrim setting more) , but I think because of the big success and the active modding community Betheda is already working on a new version within the eldar scrolls universe (similar to skyrim).

Ok cutting off topic blabla short

BTW : I would vote for a facehugger version without the fox club , just the hugger (face,puss,ass :) )...

cheers