Annoyingly bad audio is annoyingly bad. 

Here is a custom audio file. Sounds are from Epanody on Freesound. I complied them into a single track.

The voices sound like a twenty year old female. High quality and less.... whiny asian sounding. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!OkVBkCoJ!InNOhzTk92vLaCfJWWsdfF36PidDETMA4Ph-QQ_gXtQ

Simply replace the file in FX facehugger folder.

I like it, gj

why not without fox club ?

Annoyingly bad audio is annoyingly bad. 

Here is a custom audio file. Sounds are from Epanody on Freesound. I complied them into a single track.

The voices sound like a twenty year old female. High quality and less.... whiny asian sounding. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!OkVBkCoJ!InNOhzTk92vLaCfJWWsdfF36PidDETMA4Ph-QQ_gXtQ

Simply replace the file in FX facehugger folder.

I like it, gj

+1

very good

Awesome, thanks. Currently I do not have much time to address all demands.

As I told, this mod is open to the community to make modifications.

Well, as usual, my concepts are too big. I wrote up an entire outline.

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/152/entry-2448-facehugger-concept/

Like the idea but it would eventually crash the game due to all the npcs that got infected you would have to only allow a certain amount of people to get infected to stop it from crashing. Another way would be to create nest which are filled with women who have become addicted to been breeded by the face huggers. Shame no one has done a xeno model for skyrim. Estus Charus had ideas like this but no one took it further which is a shame.

attachicon.gifFacehugger.jpg

actually there is a Predator And Xeno Mod 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24543/? this 1 has both Xenos and predators 

Damn, I can't download any rar files from LL and ANY file from attachments. It's really getting on my nerves. Don't know why I can't do it, though. Whatever the cause may be, I'm not sure it is on my side, I heard some people have experienced similar issues as well.
Would you be so kind to re-pack the stuff into 7z or zip?
I'm sorry for off-topic posting and I know it's a selfish request, but well, maybe it worth a try anyway. Not being able to download the mod you want... That's cruel, man...

I have an idea with the face hunger....

Why you don't use it as a parasite ?

(maybe you can mede a script like that : if player pick some chaurus or spider eggs sack, there is a chance a face hunger spawn and attack the player, or a follower).

At a time, the follower can be killed, and a chaurus (or a forgotten wenche) emerge !

I have an idea with the face hunger....

Why you don't use it as a parasite ?

(maybe you can mede a script like that : if player pick some chaurus or spider eggs sack, there is a chance a face hunger spawn and attack the player, or a follower).

At a time, the follower can be killed, and a chaurus (or a forgotten wenche) emerge !

Aye, quite a few have had an idea like that as well on the "Sexual - non sexual Parasitism in skyrim" thread and I believe it still needs some help to complete, especially so since most mod makers are focused on Fallout 4 mods, of which I can't blame them for, but some of us don't have the specs to play it, so we still linger to skyrim.

• 1 month later...

i assume thats Zaz's  this is a welcome addition to the basment dungeon in the fox club though i doubt these facehuggers actually impregnate they might just be torture devices or slave makers.

Does anybody get a weird body stretch when not in a standing pose?

also is it possible to fix that one girl in the basment from moving every other  time you enter the lower dungeon?

anyway this is my theory for these creatures.

The Foxyclub's pussy monsters  live off of pussy juice the Foxclub use them  for torturing female prisoners that are very rough or aggressive for other prisons, the juices the creatures push in to the pussy and anus cause higher pussy juice generation and increase horniness, the pussy monsters are also used on any girl gets in trouble too much while working there, or if they catch any female on the run who happens to sneak in,.. it's essetnially the ultimate in sex torture...

I mean for goodness sake it seems like the breed the damn things.

Warning: Keep away from Pussy when working with the pussy hugger eggs.

@Luka10

Body stretching generally means skeleton issue as the skeleton being used doesn't have the nodes in it that the outfit/armor requires make sure your skeleton is up to date and make sure none of them have been overwritten by anything.

alright I'll try switching some stuff around in my MO so it's not overriten. Thanks....  No comment on my theory?  me is sadz...

Things are working fine now.

So things I see need improvement:

1.The girl in the basement keeps moving  I dunno how to fix this, but she needs to stop moving she moves very in sync with the sounds when she's in her starting position

2.The girl in the basement needs to get her fake pussyhugger replaced.

3. Girl in prison cages and in basement need permanent  100 fear.

Optional (Can be done by yourself)

a. all girls in the jail cells and behind the main desk  need to wear the Arcadia living armor jellyfish version (it just looks better)

Gonna pitch this idea here. How about a version of this mod that adds xeno eggs to some caves in skyrim, if the player gets too close, run a script that knocks the player out, when they wake up they have the facehugger strapped to their crotch. This overrides most armor slots. From here the player has to reach a temple to be "cured" by a priest, or maybe just any god statue. Curing removes the hugger from the player and inventory.

Other idea: same as above, but after a while, the hugger drops, player's belly inflates, and gives birth to a full size chaurus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

there's one in the very low basement where one girl is already trapped in an egg. (Somebody really needs to fix her though)

On a side note I'd really would like to see the spray effect at a closer view it seems to vanish when i get close with the camera.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...