I have a few questions, is there a mod house of burden could be conflicting with? If i install it i get CTD after a few seconds starting a new game and instant ctd on loading anything. Otherwise can I play this mod without house of burden or is the auction necessary for the mod to work well?

EDIT: To specify I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I really want to play this mod and I'm not sure if I can do it without house of burden without stuff failing because there is no auction available. :3

I am having the exact same issue. If I uncheck  house of burden in my load list The CTDs stop happening.

Help translating 

1.) Das interessiert doch niemanden - hauptsache dein Freier eckelt sich nicht vor dich!  068775B1

2.) Na, wenn das mal keine Lüge ist. Du wirst nun etwas an deinem Ruf arbeiten, such mehr Freier, mache bessere Angebote! 068775B7

Going to bed will work on finishing up re-translating it and yeah thanks for linking that program zaira helps immensely.

All NPC reply me "It can't be helped".

What did I do wrong?

Its in beta any information on how you got to that state will help try to explain in as much detail as you can

Hello,

I also have the problem when I offer myself as a whore.
after I received the ring for the bandits' camp my protector remains stopped waiting for something.
I thought it might be for the dress that I can not wear it because I do not. I saved with the options in MCM a suit to use as a whore but when I try to wear it from the menu with the "load outfit" option does not wear me anything. I do not know what else to do, could you give me some suggestions please?

PS if you cheat with I try to work as whore no protector everything works fine, I have the phrase in the dialogue to work with the NPC.

thank you so much

Help translating 

1.) Das interessiert doch niemanden - hauptsache dein Freier eckelt sich nicht vor dich!  068775B1

2.) Na, wenn das mal keine Lüge ist. Du wirst nun etwas an deinem Ruf arbeiten, such mehr Freier, mache bessere Angebote! 068775B7

Going to bed will work on finishing up re-translating it and yeah thanks for linking that program zaira helps immensely.

What did I do wrong?

Its in beta any information on how you got to that state will help try to explain in as much detail as you can

1. That doesn't interest me in the slightest - essential is that your john is not disgusted by you
  2. Tell that to the marines. You gonna work for your reputation now - go and make better offers!

Help translating 

What did I do wrong?

Translating 1. might be hard here because there are mistakes in german as well ;)

My english isn't perfect, hope i got the grammar right, it should be: 1.) Das interessiert doch niemanden - hauptsache dein Freier eckelt sich nicht vor dich dir!

~ Nobody cares - as long as the John isn't disgusted by you! 

First part of 2. is hard (for me) to translate without context, should besomething like:

2.) Well, let's hope that's no lie (could also be: Well, that is a lie/wrong). You'll work on your reputation now, look (search?) for more Johns, make better offers!

*Edit: zaira types faster than me it seems  :dodgy:  and at least his phrase seems to be much better than my translation. I'll let it here anyways in case it helps.

For everybody who has problems with blindfolds: ME uses ZaZ blindfolds instead of DD, you have to change the ZaZ options to adjust darkness.

I noticed that after I talk to someone to get them to be a potential pimp that the save starts in the storageutil folder, so you basically have this:

.....\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaPotentialPimps\

I suppose it doesn't matter if it loads from there though.

This really sounds like a great mod. After reading the description I knew I wanted to try it. As my Skyrim is already heavily modded and runs prefectly at the moment, I was a little reculant to install but I thought what the hack I sounds great so try it.

Sadly I encuntered the first issue immediately after the install. I use Gladiator High Heels with the HDT High Heels System. When I have the Gladiator High Heels quipped I get the Message "High Heels unequipped" and the High Heels Debuff is applied. When I take the Gladiator High Heels off I get the message "High Heels unequipped" and my char is glued to the spot he stands. I can jump and switch to crawl but my char won't move a bit in any direction.

Also, cold someone here please give me some feedback on the mods compatibility with other prostitution and slavery mods. Does it work well with Cursed Loot Solicitation, Radiant Prostitution, Simple Slavery, SD+, Death Alternative, etc?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

I have a few questions, is there a mod house of burden could be conflicting with? If i install it i get CTD after a few seconds starting a new game and instant ctd on loading anything. Otherwise can I play this mod without house of burden or is the auction necessary for the mod to work well?

EDIT: To specify I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I really want to play this mod and I'm not sure if I can do it without house of burden without stuff failing because there is no auction available. :3

I am having the exact same issue. If I uncheck  house of burden in my load list The CTDs stop happening.

Well, if I get the time I'll starts a big sweep of my loadorder, see if any particular mod (which is likely) causing this. It's just a bit hard to do with 245 mods xD. Need to narrow the possibilities somehow.

Same here..  I was running 230 mods.  I am down to 200, seems the conflict I have is only with Maria.esp.  Thats when I CTD.  Going through all the mods one at a time gonna take me a day.... :(

More translation help (sorry guys some translations that were converted made no sense without context I underand when you guys translate geramn better)

1.) Nagut, ausnahmsweise. Hauptsache, ich werde sie endlich los                                                                                 065439C6

2.) Schade - du siehst so danach aus!                                                                                                                      06609C5E

3.) Schon wieder lügst du Mißtstück mich an?                                                                                                           06A4699E

4.) Du bist eine verlogene Schlampe!                                                                                                                        0663166D

5.) Du kapierst es einfach nicht! Ich kann so eine Sklavin nicht gebrauchen!                                                                    06A2B539 

6.) Was jammerst du denn so herum?                                                                                                                       068B7C2B

7.) Du solltest dich intensiver Schminken. Du bis zu unauffällig                                                                                     069223B1

8.) Richte dein Blick devot auf den Boden. Du spielst die Unterwürfige                                                                             069223B2

9.) Man redet schon über dich, das ist gut für das Geschäft                                                                                            069223B8

10.) Wenn Sperma daneben geht, leckst du es auf und guckst deinem Feier dabei in die Augen, verstanden?                           069223BC

11.) Wenn du deine Tage hast, biete einfach deinen Arsch zum gleichen Preis an, hauptsache du schaffst Geld ran                   06924B6B

12.) Was ist los? Ich kann dich auch an die Orks verkaufen, die haben bestimmt Verwendung für so eine Hure wie dich.            06924B72

13.) Ich mag nicht wie du auftrittst - guck auf den Boden und die Beine immer weit auseinander.

Die Freier sollen sehen, was sie für ihr Geld bekommen                                                                                              06924B6D

14.) Ist das Sperma in deinem Gesicht? Mach das weg!                                                                                                     06987C7D

15.) Lass dich von deinen Freiern beim Sex fesseln. Das bringt mehr Geld!                                                                           06987C78

16.) Ich glaube, du mußt nochmal eingritten werden!                                                                                                       06987C59

17.) Du schaffst nicht genug Geld ran, jede Gossennutte kann das besser als du!                                                                  06924B74

18.)  Heute braucht es meine Hure besonders hart. Kommt und gebt ihr was sie braucht                                                         06987C54

19.) Meine Hure gibt euch heute einen Rabatt. Kommt und nehtm sie euch                                                                            06987C56

20.) Seht sie euch genau an. Bei mir kauft niemand eine Katze im Sack!                                                                                 067D1744

21.) Ich hatte eigentlich eine erfahrene Hure verlangt, von dir habe ich noch nichts gehört. Ich hoffe, du bist das Geld wert             0687759F

22.) Wenn das mal keine faule Ausrede ist!                                                                                                                        068775A7

23.) Na sowas, nichts zu tun hier                                                                                                                                       068A8E40

24.) Kommt schnell, dort drüben sind welche, die Sex in der Öffentlichkeit betreiben  !                                                               068B5488

25.) Aber eben grade noch hat diese Person da Sex in der Öffentlichkeit gehabt!                                                                      068B548D

26.) Das kann jetzt etwas weh tun, aber das kennst du ja sicher schon...                                                                                    068E455F

27.) Du solltest Dich mal sehen                                                                                                                                             068E4562

28.) Was sitzt du hier faul herum, los, geh weiter anschaffen                                                                                                  069223B0

29.) Beweg endlich deinen Arsch, du faules Mißtstück                                                                                                            069223C8

30.) Wir dulden bei uns keinen Sex in der Öffentlichkeit.                                                                                                         06962A1E

31.) Moment, ich prüfe noch                                                                                                                                               069717DA

I am 75% done my last post will probably have few more after that it is complete of course anyone who finds mistakes after that let me know.

Well, if I get the time I'll starts a big sweep of my loadorder, see if any particular mod (which is likely) causing this. It's just a bit hard to do with 245 mods xD. Need to narrow the possibilities somehow.

Same here..  I was running 230 mods.  I am down to 200, seems the conflict I have is only with Maria.esp.  Thats when I CTD.  Going through all the mods one at a time gonna take me a day.... :(

Well, removed all location altering mods (but ETaC), and immersive weapons, and crafting overhauls and no CTD.   

LOVE the german voice over!!!  

More translation help (sorry guys some translations that were converted made no sense without context I underand when you guys translate geramn better)

1.) Nagut, ausnahmsweise. Hauptsache, ich werde sie endlich los                                                                                 065439C6

2.) Schade - du siehst so danach aus!                                                                                                                      06609C5E

3.) Schon wieder lügst du Mißtstück mich an?                                                                                                           06A4699E

4.) Du bist eine verlogene Schlampe!                                                                                                                        0663166D

5.) Du kapierst es einfach nicht! Ich kann so eine Sklavin nicht gebrauchen!                                                                    06A2B539 

6.) Was jammerst du denn so herum?                                                                                                                       068B7C2B

7.) Du solltest dich intensiver Schminken. Du bis zu unauffällig                                                                                     069223B1

8.) Richte dein Blick devot auf den Boden. Du spielst die Unterwürfige                                                                             069223B2

9.) Man redet schon über dich, das ist gut für das Geschäft                                                                                            069223B8

10.) Wenn Sperma daneben geht, leckst du es auf und guckst deinem Feier dabei in die Augen, verstanden?                           069223BC

11.) Wenn du deine Tage hast, biete einfach deinen Arsch zum gleichen Preis an, hauptsache du schaffst Geld ran                   06924B6B

12.) Was ist los? Ich kann dich auch an die Orks verkaufen, die haben bestimmt Verwendung für so eine Hure wie dich.            06924B72

13.) Ich mag nicht wie du auftrittst - guck auf den Boden und die Beine immer weit auseinander.

Die Freier sollen sehen, was sie für ihr Geld bekommen                                                                                              06924B6D

14.) Ist das Sperma in deinem Gesicht? Mach das weg!                                                                                                     06987C7D

15.) Lass dich von deinen Freiern beim Sex fesseln. Das bringt mehr Geld!                                                                           06987C78

16.) Ich glaube, du mußt nochmal eingritten werden!                                                                                                       06987C59

17.) Du schaffst nicht genug Geld ran, jede Gossennutte kann das besser als du!                                                                  06924B74

18.)  Heute braucht es meine Hure besonders hart. Kommt und gebt ihr was sie braucht                                                         06987C54

19.) Meine Hure gibt euch heute einen Rabatt. Kommt und nehtm sie euch                                                                            06987C56

20.) Seht sie euch genau an. Bei mir kauft niemand eine Katze im Sack!                                                                                 067D1744

21.) Ich hatte eigentlich eine erfahrene Hure verlangt, von dir habe ich noch nichts gehört. Ich hoffe, du bist das Geld wert             0687759F

22.) Wenn das mal keine faule Ausrede ist!                                                                                                                        068775A7

23.) Na sowas, nichts zu tun hier                                                                                                                                       068A8E40

24.) Kommt schnell, dort drüben sind welche, die Sex in der Öffentlichkeit betreiben  !                                                               068B5488

25.) Aber eben grade noch hat diese Person da Sex in der Öffentlichkeit gehabt!                                                                      068B548D

26.) Das kann jetzt etwas weh tun, aber das kennst du ja sicher schon...                                                                                    068E455F

27.) Du solltest Dich mal sehen                                                                                                                                             068E4562

28.) Was sitzt du hier faul herum, los, geh weiter anschaffen                                                                                                  069223B0

29.) Beweg endlich deinen Arsch, du faules Mißtstück                                                                                                            069223C8

30.) Wir dulden bei uns keinen Sex in der Öffentlichkeit.                                                                                                         06962A1E

31.) Moment, ich prüfe noch                                                                                                                                               069717DA

I am 75% done my last post will probably have few more after that it is complete of course anyone who finds mistakes after that let me know.

It's been a while since I've taken German. But I think I understood some of these! (Not all though. Sorry)

Here's what I've got. (Feel free to correct any mistakes)

3.You're lying to me again bitch?
4. You're a lying bitch!
5. You don't understand! I can not use as a slave!
6. What are you whining about?
7. You should wear more intense makeup. You're too subtle.
8. Focus your view submissively to the ground. You play the submissive.
9. It's talking about you, which is good for business.
10. If sperm drips, you lick it up and look your party in the eye, see?

12. What's happening? I can sell you to the Orcs too, determines who has use for as a whore like you.
13. I don't like how you look - keep your eyes to the ground and your legs far apart. They're free to see what they'll get for their money.
14. Is that cum on your face? Get out of here! 

16. I think you have to be ridden again!

19. My whore is on discount today. Come and see!
20. Check them out carefully. For me, no one is buying a pig in a poke!

27. You should see yourself.

29. Move your ass, you lazy bitch.

I have a stupid question ... I don't understand the sentence "You have three spells that changes your Skyrim permanently. If you start a new game all your changes survive." 

Does this mean that all the changes are permanently changed in the game files and will always be there even if I uninstall the mod ?

I am asking this because I am afraid of going crazy building stuff :D then regret it, then will my game be scarred for life?