[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

22 minutes ago, elQuanto said:

It'll be a while before I can post affirmative results, multi-generations and stuff

Btw, do you take requests?

I certainly do take requests. Whether or not they will be fulfilled is up to how hard they are and if if is in the spirit of DWTW

I was wondering if you'd be willing to include a race of brown elves (from like the desert or jungle or somthing), it can be a bit simpler, maybe have them be a diaspora race following some unknown disaster in their homeland? Have them appear in a manner similar to Jewish characters?

I've created some portrait files for them already if you'd be willing

7 minutes ago, elQuanto said:

I was wondering if you'd be willing to include a race of brown elves (from like the desert or jungle or somthing), it can be a bit simpler, maybe have them be a diaspora race following some unknown disaster in their homeland? Have them appear in a manner similar to Jewish characters?

I've created some portrait files for them already if you'd be willing

I'd rather not include more elves to DWTW, considering there's already three fae races (Elves, dark elves, fairies, not counting orcs).

But if you've already got the portrait files, I can take some time during my off hours to write up some code for them so you can put them into your game or use it as a base for your own mod.

Welp, i'm two generations in, and all of my male heirs have micro dicks. I started with an Average dick, and my wife had average boobs and a flat ass.

So yeah, Micropenis is a serious scourge in this mod. At first it was kinda funny, but now it's just obnoxious.

4 hours ago, elQuanto said:

I already use your mod (love it btw), but it doesn't seem to affect the spawn rate (maybe because i'm also using DWToska as well?)

He said so already.

@elQuanto as much as you maybe like the lots of content Toskas mod brings it is causing many problems since it hasn't been updated for a year now and is considered not compatible with the current version of DWR and CK2.

Aliris remix shouldâ„¢ work but no guarantees.

2 hours ago, HanCloudstone said:

Hello folks. Is there a way to become a werewolf without the campaign start or using eugenics?

Is it enough to add a trait or not? Is there an event that can do the job?

Type in event DWNight.10 into the console. It only works if you have the gamerule of classic monsters set. Unless you're going for something freaky like an elf/werewolf hybrid, there's no reason why you wouldn't use the campaign start.

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Type in event DWNight.10 into the console. It only works if you have the gamerule of classic monsters set. Unless you're going for something freaky like an elf/werewolf hybrid, there's no reason why you wouldn't use the campaign start.

Two examples from the top of my head:

#1 The player started a game and second or more generations in they want to try something new but are hesitant to start from scratch again.

#2 The only available heir with somewhat decent traits is no werewolf albeit the other 15 are ...

57 minutes ago, NexusCron said:

Does Dewguru even work on this anymore? The other starts have so much potential, and he's actually really awesome.

I guess i'm only concerned cause the new expansion coming out and it'd have to be updated for it and stuff.

Dewguru hasn't been online in a month, made a post in two, or updated DWR in four. I think it is pretty fair to say that once the expansion drops, I, and other mod creators, will be either replacing DWR files on our own or dropping DWR from the mod requirements altogether.

20 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Thanks a bunch.

19 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

Two examples from the top of my head:

#1 The player started a game and second or more generations in they want to try something new but are hesitant to start from scratch again.

#2 The only available heir with somewhat decent traits is no werewolf albeit the other 15 are ...

I've got an immortal and now I just want to mess around.

8 hours ago, AugustusCaesar8 said:

I've installed it with the serpent add-on but it seems lacking. I get events for things but I can't i.e. enslave prisoners or buy slaves. Is there a setting I missed or something? I hardly have any options that aren't vanilla!

I to suggest you to post your issue in that addon's thread.

Does someone here has an older version of DWR? Need it to compare the older and current versions of the Hermione event arc, because it seems to be broken now. Last time I saw it actually work was in 1.65 (kinda, I had to trigger it for it to work but triggering it now doesn't actually target Hermione, it only targets the player character).

If someone could review the current code and tell me what's wrong (though I have a vague idea of what's wrong) that would also be helpful.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:05 PM, elQuanto said:

Is there a way to severely limit the spawn rate of micro penis and micro balls? They spawn ALL the time in my recent savegames to the point where they are waaaaaaay more common than even average sized genitalia, and its absolutely preventing whole dynasties from lasting longer than a hundred years.

I was unaware that "Sports Jocks" was a playable faction.

On 10/16/2018 at 10:04 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

I just uploaded 1.9.2 (which has the fix) about 10 minutes or so ago. Try the new update and report back.

Have you had time to test it out?   I haven't run into this issue (yet), but was trying to "fix" it the old fashion way (basically making sure that any woman married off was coupled with a large package guy, as long as he wasn't a total cad or idiot) with the back up of the command line change for heirs of my choice.  

45 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Have you had time to test it out?   I haven't run into this issue (yet), but was trying to "fix" it the old fashion way (basically making sure that any woman married off was coupled with a large package guy, as long as he wasn't a total cad or idiot) with the back up of the command line change for heirs of my choice.  

I haven't seen a single micro dick since. If there are some spawning after my fix, I'm sure it's a file conflict with some other mod.