[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

6 hours ago, AlexWyrmin said:

Sorry if it has already been asked, but 157 pages are a rather long read. Does anyone know if this mod can be made compatible with CK2Plus and how to do it?

This forum has a superb search function.

Simply putting "CK2Plus" up there, choosing "This topic" and hitting enter nets many results.

Stating "Sorry if that has been asked" alongside with "I did not want/dare/try to read xyz pages" up front is a sign of flat out laziness.

@The Masketta Man the FAQ mentions how AGOT is made compatible. Since CK2Plus neither overrides the path nor is loaded after DWR those steps aren't strictly needed.

1 hour ago, elQuanto said:

What the hell does that even mean?

Sport Jocks.

They are all brawn and ... lacking brain. The ones in college who are mostly in there for the american football, basketball or baseball team.

They have a rather high chance of consuming steroids aka bodybuilder drug aka micro balls drug.

Mostly in good ol' Murica though.

In most other countries students can't bypass most college subjects with a "Get out of Jail Free Card" that states "is needed for the sports team".

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Is there any event or method for adding kitsune to the game without starting off as one?  I'd like to have one for my court but I don't want to actually play one.

Use Dark World Tweaks and/or Dark World Serpent Expansion. Both have options of getting kitsunes without starting as one.

On 10/29/2018 at 2:59 PM, JesusKreist said:

Sport Jocks.

They are all brawn and ... lacking brain. The ones in college who are mostly in there for the american football, basketball or baseball team.

They have a rather high chance of consuming steroids aka bodybuilder drug aka micro balls drug.

Mostly in good ol' Murica though.

In most other countries students can't bypass most college subjects with a "Get out of Jail Free Card" that states "is needed for the sports team".

They use it all the same, they just don't have the same ethic and history, like we don't with European Football. Competitive Athletes are dumb all over the world.

1 hour ago, The Masketta Man said:

They use it all the same, they just don't have the same ethic and history, like we don't with European Football. Competitive Athletes are dumb all over the world.

Not all. Most but not all.

As said outside the glorious US of A students are not pretty much exempt from learning in college.

The NFL for instance requires that the future football stars have a highschool diploma, have spent 4 years or more in college, officially played college football and have graduated with a degree of their choosing.

Whether these people actually earned said degree or not is debatable at best.

On 10/31/2018 at 7:32 AM, JesusKreist said:

Not all. Most but not all.

As said outside the glorious US of A students are not pretty much exempt from learning in college.

The NFL for instance requires that the future football stars have a highschool diploma, have spent 4 years or more in college, officially played college football and have graduated with a degree of their choosing.

Whether these people actually earned said degree or not is debatable at best.

You only have to have a college degree to get drafted. These guise don't actually earn the degrees lmao, they get nerds to do it for them or they attend bullshit classes like music study. Colleges and Universities literally make up classes for these athletes. I imagine it's the same for most sports all over the world, they're making millions and billions of dollars in these groups, they can't afford to wait for educated players. Recently though, more players have been going for actual degrees, in communications so they can work as commentators and presenters after their sports career is over.

As said the NFL states the player who wishes to be drafted has to have visited college for at least 4 years. That is officially registered and not released due to low grades.

Of course they can play before that but not on a professional level.

And of course nothing says they actually learn. Most are just there for the party, chicks and to bully nerds.

And btw. you are imagining wrong.

AFAIR only in the US of A athletes need a college degree to start their sport on a professional level.

For instance to play soccer in an european country the player needs as per ruling of the UEFA/FIFA almost no education at all. Not even the equivalent of highschool is needed to kick a ball. Bug you need a college degree to brawl for a leathery egg.

On another note we should cease this conversation and leave the thread to DWR now.

7 minutes ago, apollo02 said:

Is the download broken? When I go to download the file, I get this:

image.png.0e563e1c58907371f93aa7a013b8a159.png

Isn't it supposed to be a zip-file? Whatever I do, I can't get it to work

No the download is not broken.

Congratulations you have discovered the 7zip format and noticed that for this archive you can't use winrar or the built in archive tool of windows 8+.

Try ... well ... 7zip instead.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:18 PM, got said:

Ah, I like that dude, he works for the AGOT mod also.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, JesusKreist said:

No the download is not broken.

Congratulations you have discovered the 7zip format and noticed that for this archive you can't use winrar or the built in archive tool of windows 8+.

Try ... well ... 7zip instead.

Actually you can. All you have to do is right click, hit open as, select WinRAR, select always use this program to open file, then hit ok.

24 minutes ago, Loriana said:

Hello, i'm new on this forum and i tested this mod yesterday with my friend. When i'm playing with him, only one of us can have a new race ='( 

Use the console command

add_trait *

Where * is what racial trait you want:

angel

lilith

incubus

orc

elf

fairy

vampire

werewolf

tentacle

kitsune

neko

Note that (except for Succubi and Incubi), you wont be able to get a custom portrait using this method unless you use some other mod that allows you to change portraits.

15 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Use the console command

add_trait *

Where * is what racial trait you want:

angel

lilith

incubus

orc

elf

fairy

vampire

werewolf

tentacle

kitsune

neko

Note that (except for Succubi and Incubi), you wont be able to get a custom portrait using this method unless you use some other mod that allows you to change portraits.

I don't believe you can use console commands within multiplayer.

20 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

You could load up the save in a singleplayer game and just make those changes without unpausing, then save and load that save for multiplayer.

you both have to have same saves.

idk how MP works in CK2,but all other games create saves for all parties involved,and loading only work if all the parties have same save file,if one is different then desync happns.no cheaty cheaty for you Mr.Player.

32 minutes ago, Seedling said:

you both have to have same saves.

idk how MP works in CK2,but all other games create saves for all parties involved,and loading only work if all the parties have same save file,if one is different then desync happns.no cheaty cheaty for you Mr.Player.

No that's definitely not how it works in CK2. I've done exactly what I suggested to you many times. Only one person loads the save in multiplayer.