Lewd mods and XCOM 2

I updated my tattoo outfits for the barebody mod.  I added several new outfits.   Some outfits look better if on both arms.  Some look funny on the shoulder, I cover up that with shoulder items.  Some look good in combination with a different selection on the other arm.  It was tested a bit with barebody, legs, and torso, mods and worked fine.

attachicon.gifASkintightMOD.7z

Forgive me if I am being stupid, but the download just has a .X2proj file in it and no .xcommod file, do we need to use the development tools to pack it into an .xcommod file?

I updated my tattoo outfits for the barebody mod.  I added several new outfits.   Some outfits look better if on both arms.  Some look funny on the shoulder, I cover up that with shoulder items.  Some look good in combination with a different selection on the other arm.  It was tested a bit with barebody, legs, and torso, mods and worked fine.

Forgive me if I am being stupid, but the download just has a .X2proj file in it and no .xcommod file, do we need to use the development tools to pack it into an .xcommod file?

Can someone confirm this? I'm not on my computer right now but I would update the mod index if it is working, if it's not I'll wait for Arcturus

Can someone confirm this? I'm not on my computer right now but I would update the mod index if it is working, if it's not I'll wait for Arcturus

I did notice that even though I installed the new pack it does not show up on my mods list in the game. Thus I think stronggater may be correct in figuring out the reason.

I deleted the incorrect file from the above message, and the link here should work.

SORRY, for the problems, let me know of any more.

ASkintightMOD.7z

It grants an additional action every turn, BUT, it doesn't change how certain actions work. For instance, firing your weapon, throwing a grenade, those end your turn, regardless if you did 1st, 2nd or 3rd. So it's more of a 3 action, but limited to movement. That is, unless, you have other perks that remove the ending turn ability. For example, Salvo. With this vest, you can move, launch a grenade, and still have your 3rd action.

It's also quite expensive. 100 supplies, 15 alloys, 10 elirium, and 4 valkyrie corpses.

But to be truthful, some beta testing from other people would really help see how balanced or unbalanced it is.

It's purpose is to grant you a chance to separate your troops, because the valkyrie's ability not only deals damage within a radius, it guaranteed renders soldiers inside the radius unconscious.

EDIT:

Also, more torso progress!

It's looks awesome! And I beg you, think about skirts (is it real?) and naked version of E.X.O. suit.

Modding is as close to real world magic to me as possible, I have constant struggles even getting them to work most of the time so I have no clue what is even possible. I am enjoying the nude aspect of Xcom2 but I am curious on the odds of a full sex mod being possible or likely?

And I also want to say thank you for the people who work this magic and share it!

Man, progress is real slow, but, progress is progress. I think it's this slow because of my stubbornness to split the meshes into the 3; arms, torso, legs, instead of just 1 mesh and create invisible limbs. I can be bullheaded like that.

Anyway, screenshot. About 1hr away from testing the legs and their rig in-game. Will post updates.

Good luck! I guess we are all wanting for you to succed! :D

Aw hell Yeah!

Need to apply higher-res textures, and well, finish torso, arms and helmet (both with and without visor), but holy shit, I'm so freaking happy how this turned out!! The legs move exactly as they should!

Looking really good there Kexx! Cant wait to see the outfits in game.

I decided to try and mod XCom2 a little and add some more faces for the females.

For now I can only add new face presents and new textures (Diffuse, Normal and Specular). I am trying to figure out a way to do new face geometry without breaking the animations. 

Attached is a face I added for testing purposes:

post-244362-0-81314100-1469846553_thumb.jpg

Aw hell Yeah!

Need to apply higher-res textures, and well, finish torso, arms and helmet (both with and without visor), but holy shit, I'm so freaking happy how this turned out!! The legs move exactly as they should!

I decided to try and mod XCom2 a little and add some more faces for the females.

For now I can only add new face presents and new textures (Diffuse, Normal and Specular). I am trying to figure out a way to do new face geometry without breaking the animations. 

XCOM2 really needs some pretty faces, what's in the vanilla game really isn't too pretty.

Man, progress is real slow, but, progress is progress. I think it's this slow because of my stubbornness to split the meshes into the 3; arms, torso, legs, instead of just 1 mesh and create invisible limbs. I can be bullheaded like that.

Anyway, screenshot. About 1hr away from testing the legs and their rig in-game. Will post updates.

Your bullheadedness will pay off when you start mixing and matching stuff which wouldn't be possible otherwise. :)

Nice, even just changes to the normals is something. Nobody on the Workshop has done any new heads yet, just unlocked the special characters.

Eureka boys.

Allow me to introduce everyone's favorite Quarian: Tali'Zora Vas Normandy Nar Rayya.

Congrats Kexx.

I feel ready to play Mass Effect 3 again (with my nude mods), and maybe, after that, again (5th time), XCOM 2.

Nice, even just changes to the normals is something. Nobody on the Workshop has done any new heads yet, just unlocked the special characters.

Yeah I figured that even some new textures would be appreciated.

Attached are four prototype heads I made today. They all got their own custom diffuse and normal maps. Keep in mind that they are still not finished (prototype) so do not flame me too much for lousy texture work.

Let me know if guys want something specific and ill see what I can do.

post-244362-0-27158400-1469927546_thumb.jpg

post-244362-0-44745800-1469927558_thumb.jpg

post-244362-0-15428800-1469927562_thumb.jpg

post-244362-0-04667900-1469927565_thumb.jpg

Sup people!

Tali's up and ready. Here's the link!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734716688&searchtext=

Hi, kexx456. I just noticed your picture shows you having selected face "Kiera" under race 0, and no matter what I try I can't seem to figure out how to get that option on my menu. I get the props options for torso, legs, arms and helmet, but I don't see the face option. Am I overlooking something? Thanks.