Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Here's the TORSO PACK:

1. Torso A (tummy bend fix. If you notice, in the skyranger mission brief screen, whenever soldiers bend forward, the tummy doesn't bend properly, now it does. Also in tactical, but it's more notice-able in the briefing mission screen)

2. C Cup

3. Shen's Vest (no T-Shirt)

4. Jane (no T-Shirt)

5. Resistance Straps

6. Civilian Coat

7. Bikini1

8. Bikini2

9. Bikini3

10. ME3 Jack (just like the Legs, better if no pattern is applied)

Hope someone figures how to fix the bikini textures. Enjoy!

I've decided that the little details can wait. They're namely texture related, and I've banged my head against the wall enough. Hopefully one of you can sort it out, and if so, PLEASE let me know.

Here's the LEG PACK:

1. Knee High, High Heel Boots

2. Cargo Boots High

3. Cargo Boots Low

4. Power Boots

5. Power Chaps (The highly requested item)

6. Bikini

7. Bikini & Cargo Boots High

8. Ninja Pants (soooo WIP)

9. ME3 Jack Pants (Works best if you DON'T apply a pattern. Applying one has weird results)

Enjoy!

Are there shaved versions for any of these?

i did a thingy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwenerXNQgg8RW44Zkd5eUNteTQ

can someone do something with these? i dont know much else outside of this.

EDIT: inside are a bunch of OBJ files of some model rips from Valkyria Chronicles i found off the net. the UVs seem to all be in place, and the textures come with the model in their folders. there's a slight issue with some of the hair textures and transparency, though, but its mostly just me inexperience with it, i think.

no, there arent any bones in it. also they are in a T-pose, in case that was useful information

Commander Shepard joins the fight, in all her N7 glory!! And she brought that other dude Broshep with her! Check it out here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753069909

Nice, amazing stuff as usual Kexx :D

On the toned muscle normal map that  I was doing, does anyone know if it's possible to inject the Texture2d file into a UPK like Moomany's nude mod with PatchUPK or something similar, or will I have to create a new project for it?

rigify addon and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgtFlShmdro

and look how they did it with the clerks mod for a one mesh or if you want to split the mesh look at weight paint of the legs & torso pack.

Thanks

i did a thingy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwenerXNQgg8RW44Zkd5eUNteTQ

can someone do something with these? i dont know much else outside of this.

EDIT: inside are a bunch of OBJ files of some model rips from Valkyria Chronicles i found off the net. the UVs seem to all be in place, and the textures come with the model in their folders. there's a slight issue with some of the hair textures and transparency, though, but its mostly just me inexperience with it, i think.

no, there arent any bones in it. also they are in a T-pose, in case that was useful information

Desire to add Cesary and Edy to my team rising... :)

forgot to mention, there are actually a few characters i forgot to add in, like Welkin, Isara, Hans(maybe he can replace the GREMLIN? lol) as well as some weapon models and the Edelweiss ill add the characters and weapons later, maybe not the tank tho.

EDIT: outside of the Edelweiss, every Valk Chron model this guy ripped so far has been exported as an OBJ and uploaded

Just a funny thought, not a complaint or anything like that, I'm just surprised that there's no creampie mod yet. There's the nude mods, there's a face paint for facial cumshots, but no creampie haha, and it kinda amuses me that, that's the case.

Just a funny thought, not a complaint or anything like that, I'm just surprised that there's no creampie mod yet. There's the nude mods, there's a face paint for facial cumshots, but no creampie haha, and it kinda amuses me that, that's the case.

one of the easiest thing to do in xcom is to create a facepaint. you can do it for yourself i believe

I wouldn't mind a few nude mods myself. But I doubt I would go for a full blown sexlab-like mod for xcom 2.

I personally would be all up for Turn Based Tactical Extraterrestrial Sex.

I'll have to second that notion. ShadowRun Returns got me into a genre I didn't even like (tactical turn based RPGs), so I've been thinking about this game for about a year without getting it yet. A nude mod where the enemies get JIGGY WIV U when they take you down would pretty much make it a done deal.

So, remember the Modmodmod Mod? The one were female Units don't die but get abducted and used by the Enemy and you can free them later, not the prostitution one.

If I install it all new Units will be female floating heads even if you tell the mod to forget that all-female-option. Now I don't care for that option anyway but I'd really like to have the rape/abduction feature in my game. Since it doesn't look like we'll get a new, compatible Version anytime soon, does anyone know how I'd have to edit the files so only said features remains? Because I'd wager that the genderthing is the actual reason that Mod isn't compatible anymore.