Lewd mods and XCOM 2

@n00bling

-||-

-||-

Do you by chance know how the emissive part works on the eye mesh? :)

Yes but changing the EyesCustomizable_TC Mat will affect every human in the game. I have not yet found out have to make custom eyes textures / meshes. That is not what you want right? hehe

If you dont care and just want glowing eyes for all go to the .upk materials and the folder Approved. Here you can open up the EyesCustomizable_TC mat and change every aspect of it. Try playing around with it and see what you can come up with. In case you find the material editor completely confusing and do not know what stuff like "Lerp", "Multiply" and "Param" is then I recommend you go to watch the Unreal Engine 4 tutorial on it (its nearly the same procedure in Unreal Engine 3). Link:

Tell you what ill give it a shot come Friday and see what I can come up with. Fair enough?

Edit:

Jump to 4 mins in the tutorial for a quick rundown of the material editor.

@n00bling

say any chance you know how to create the multi mask in gimp and willing to share a tutorial on the subject?

I'm loving all these mods, and the support everyone gives each other here. Thanks to all the modders.

There is one area of modding that I haven't noticed, so I'm not sure if it's been covered and I missed it, or if no-one has addressed it yet - Attitudes. Has anyone added any mods for new sexy/sensual attitudes?

I'm loving all these mods, and the support everyone gives each other here. Thanks to all the modders.

There is one area of modding that I haven't noticed, so I'm not sure if it's been covered and I missed it, or if no-one has addressed it yet - Attitudes. Has anyone added any mods for new sexy/sensual attitudes?

That's something I think about sometimes, since most of my soldiers are on "laid back" (the only instance where they really show the goods, unimpeded by the weapon). I would also like to copy Shen's geoscape gait to the soldiers in the battlescape - you are already naked, why run or crouch when you could walk in like a cat into battle?

Perhaps someone with knowledge of animations could do it for the soldiers in the Armory. Don't think it's feasible in the battlescape though, the gait there is most likely hardcoded...

But cats crouch when they enter battle. :)

When does Shen walk on the Geoscape outside of a video sequence? It's doubtful that anything the characters do in the cinematics is actually in the game data.

Spoiler:

There's a Shen DLC in which she joins you for a mission. I did it a few times, but I didn't notice anything unusual about her walking style. However, I wasn't paying attention. It's possible she has her own animation.

But cats crouch when they enter battle. :)

When does Shen walk on the Geoscape outside of a video sequence? It's doubtful that anything the characters do in the cinematics is actually in the game data.

I was indeed referring to the video sequences, although I think you can see her walk in the Shadow Chamber during research.

I haven't played the mission where she joins the fight yet, but I suppose it's the same animation [of every other soldier].

kexx if you want I can try to help with the AI part of the Valkyrie

are you using the same ability as the Blazing pinions? but (instead\in addition) of damage you do unconscious status effect?

if that is the case you need to create X2Ability ( what the ability will do and does it have a cooldown) and X2Condition (when it will do it and does it ready)  files for it and then add it to the AI file ( or an extension file in your mod )

Has anyone found or made a step by step tutorial for converting costumes for Xcom2? I have a vast collection (over 1TB) of outfits from other games and would love converting them. I would start with Agents of Shield uniforms. I can use photoshop to edit textures, but I am not as familiar with Milkshape, Max, and such.

I would love help on the Valkyrie. She's been sitting on my PC for all this time. All my model porting started because I hit a dead end with the progress on her. So yes, please, if you can help, let's do it.

The ability is not based on the blazing pinions, but based on the Sectopod's lightning field. What the ability does, is damage soldiers inside an 8 radius. Soldiers hit by it will also, guaranteed, be rendered Unconscious. The ability ends the turn, regardless if done as 1st or 2nd action, but can be done in either. It is also set up to have a cooldown, I forget the number right now, but it's set to 0 right now i think, due to testing. But yeah, something like 4 turns.

The ability has it's own custom animation (based on her frenzy animation which somehow never triggers, so I used it), and also custom particle effects (a mixture of the lightning field and the emp bomb, setting off in a green color). She also has her thruster fire particles changed to green, to fit her motif.

Everything with her runs smooth as butter. Model, particles, animation, abilities, everything.

In addition to the model and ability, I've created a corpse, a research item, a research custom image, and an item the research grants (to do: custom corpse img). The item granted is a Vest, which grants:

- immunity to Unconscious

- gives +2 HP

- gives a third turn, on every turn, but is limited to only actions that don't end turns, i.e, movement, salvo, lightning field, reload, etc. Attacks will end turn regardless.

2 issues with the vest: First, I need to test balance, as it might seem too OP right now, but I can't until she's ready. Second, I'm having issues where the +2 HP is NOT being granted. Have studied the code eleventy billion times, compared to all vanilla and workshop vests, and it's correct, so I'm obviously missing something.

So apart from finishing the custom corpse image, fixing the HP thing on the vest, which are minor really, the thing stopping me is implementing her ability into her AI behavior tree. What I'd like:

For her to be aggressive, regardless of battle conditions. Much like how the Stun Lancer behaves.

For her to always go for this new ability, with preference to an area where she'll hit at least 2 or more soldiers, but if none are available, to use nonetheless on 1 of them.

With the ability and her AI tweaked with the points above, I believe she will become a high priority target, which I would love.

So that's it really. That's the update on what her status is and where I'm at. I hope you can help me. If checking out code or anything else would help, let me know. We can set something up on nexus or whatever. Thanks for the offer!

@ kexx

Luckily you don't need to reinvent the wheel for that, everything you need is already in the vanilla game and you should be able to learn most of what you need from the AI behavior tree of the Shieldbearer. That is also a unit that uses his first move to get as many targets as possible for an AoE ability centered around him and then use that ability on his 2nd action. So you don't need to meddle with classes and can get by with just some ini editing.

I am going to walk you through it. (I am going to use the ability name "ShockField" in my examples, swap that for whatever you called the ability)

First thing you are going to need are conditions that check for number of available targets:

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=HasMultipleShockFieldTargets, NodeType=StatCondition, Param[0]=AbilityTargetUnitCount-ShockField, Param[1]=">=", Param[2]=2)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=HasAnyShockFieldTargets, NodeType=StatCondition, Param[0]=AbilityTargetUnitCount-ShockField, Param[1]=">=", Param[2]=1)

Here are the two action sequences that actually use the ability. These will be locked behind the two conditions we did before:

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TryShockFieldOnMultipleTargets, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsAbilityAvailable-ShockField, Child[1]=HasMultipleShockFieldTargets, Child[2]=SelectAbility-ShockField)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TryShockFieldOnAnyTarget, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=IsAbilityAvailable-ShockField, Child[1]=HasAnyShockFieldTargets, Child[2]=SelectAbility-ShockField)

Next up is the move into position. Again, this is pretty much just a copy/paste job from the Shieldbearer.

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=TryMoveForShockField, NodeType=Sequence, Child[0]=SafeToMove, Child[1]=IsAbilityReady-ShockField, Child[2]=NotLastActionPoint, Child[3]=MoveStandardIfFirstAbility-ShockField)

Now all that is left is putting the TryShockField and TryMove abilities into the right spots of your AI tree. This depends on what else is there, but if i were to insert them into the vanilla Archon tree, it would look somewhat like this:

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=ArchonFirstActionSelector, NodeType=Selector, Child[0]=TryShockFieldOnMultipleTargets, Child[1]=TryMoveForShockField, Child[2]=TryFrenziedMoveAndAttack, Child[3]=TryMoveThenBlazingPinions, Child[4]=TryStandardMelee, Child[5]=DoIfFlankedMove, Child[6]=SelectMoveStandard, Child[7]=TryShootOrReloadOrOverwatch, Child[8]=HuntEnemyWithCover)

+Behaviors=(BehaviorName=ArchonRedLastActionSelector, NodeType=Selector, Child[0]=TryShockFieldOnAnyTarget, Child[1]=TryFrenziedAttack, Child[2]=TryBlazingPinions, Child[3]=TryStandardMelee, Child[4]=TryShootOrReloadOrOverwatch, Child[5]=HuntEnemy, Child[6]=SelectMoveStandard)

So i'd put them at the beginning of the action selectors to make sure it has top priority. On the first action, it checks if it has multiple targets. If so, it fires the ability. If not, it moves into position. On the second action, it fires the ability, even if it can catch only one target.

@SealJuice

you'll need to import the costumes to a 3d package and weight paint the mesh to the skeletal Armutre ( if you're using blender ) then export back to SDK 

if Kexx has the time maybe he could make one.  as his work on the subject is excellent.

the .UC is for the Abilities of the unit, the AI is a .ini. 

the default AI files are in the config folder of the game ( Steam\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Config) there you'll see 2 files:

* DefaultAI.ini

* DefaultAIJobs.ini

you'll need the DefaultAI.ini file

look in this mod for more help, as where it should go, as  I'm also a bit rusty at the moment.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=628891110&searchtext=a+better+advent

EDIT: well I have a version of the AI file + a  crack at the vest and pretty much all the aspects that are not art relates  for you if you want to test it.

Here's the TORSO PACK:

1. Torso A (tummy bend fix. If you notice, in the skyranger mission brief screen, whenever soldiers bend forward, the tummy doesn't bend properly, now it does. Also in tactical, but it's more notice-able in the briefing mission screen)

2. C Cup

3. Shen's Vest (no T-Shirt)

4. Jane (no T-Shirt)

5. Resistance Straps

6. Civilian Coat

7. Bikini1

8. Bikini2

9. Bikini3

10. ME3 Jack (just like the Legs, better if no pattern is applied)

Hope someone figures how to fix the bikini textures. Enjoy!

Hi guys, is there any guide how to install this mod? I unpack this to my  \Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\ and  nothing new in the game is not added

@qualiTx,

Here's the TORSO PACK:

1. Torso A (tummy bend fix. If you notice, in the skyranger mission brief screen, whenever soldiers bend forward, the tummy doesn't bend properly, now it does. Also in tactical, but it's more notice-able in the briefing mission screen)

2. C Cup

3. Shen's Vest (no T-Shirt)

4. Jane (no T-Shirt)

5. Resistance Straps

6. Civilian Coat

7. Bikini1

8. Bikini2

9. Bikini3

10. ME3 Jack (just like the Legs, better if no pattern is applied)

Hope someone figures how to fix the bikini textures. Enjoy!

Hi guys, is there any guide how to install this mod? I unpack this to my  \Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\ and  nothing new in the game is not added

there should be only one folder with the name of the mod.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\Torso_Pack and in that one only the config folder and the rest.