Lewd mods and XCOM 2

On 2/14/2024 at 2:36 AM, jltlnce said:

I can't find these clothes

Poster_025.png.34acfb76fb98fbf8c4ddcfbb57f63ae8.png

Poster_040.png.b4af84b17f666a90e9541d7aa88c9efc.png

Poster_010-Copy.png.0881301903d8ab20cfdc91eaa4eda5a2.png

Legs in first picture are from this Blood Rayne outfit mod: https://carbonfibermile.itch.io/bloodrayne-raynes-outfit

That bikini bottom  the readhead is wearing in the 2nd picture looks interesting, I'd like to know what mod it is from as well.
EDIT: it's probably one of the dude's other mods: Ryan Reos or Bladedancer. https://carbonfibermile.itch.io/

Harness is from here: 

Edited by Chupacabra Gonzales
correction

Hi, 

I recently bought a new PC and lost all of my LL XCOM 2 mods, so I'm starting from scratch.  Below is what I have installed. I have a number of dupe files and many are missing altogether, such as the necklaces. Any idea what mods are conflicting ?

Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.11 - 13.58.09.51.png

Edited by Eye Wish
22 hours ago, Eye Wish said:

Hi, 

I recently bought a new PC and lost all of my LL XCOM 2 mods, so I'm starting from scratch.  Below is what I have installed. I have a number of dupe files and many are missing altogether, such as the necklaces. Any idea what mods are conflicting ?

Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.11 - 13.58.09.51.png

I believe all the "WOTC*" are duplicate of what's in  the WOTC_LL_PACK_v0.1.2.2. I think you're missing the "sloot" armours' packs. ;)

5 hours ago, duck666 said:

I believe all the "WOTC*" are duplicate of what's in  the WOTC_LL_PACK_v0.1.2.2. I think you're missing the "sloot" armours' packs. ;)

Thanks ! That solved most of my issues. I'm just missing the nipple piercings now, but that's minor.  Appreciate the reply. 

16 hours ago, Eye Wish said:

Thanks ! That solved most of my issues. I'm just missing the nipple piercings now, but that's minor.  Appreciate the reply. 

Nipple piercings should all be in ...\WOTC_LL_Pack_v0.1.2.2\Config\Piercing_and_Tattoo

I think BetterNipples might also be in the above pack, since I don't have that.

On 3/10/2024 at 9:15 AM, Chupacabra Gonzales said:

Legs in first picture are from this Blood Rayne outfit mod: https://carbonfibermile.itch.io/bloodrayne-raynes-outfit

That bikini bottom  the readhead is wearing in the 2nd picture looks interesting, I'd like to know what mod it is from as well.
EDIT: it's probably one of the dude's other mods: Ryan Reos or Bladedancer. https://carbonfibermile.itch.io/

Harness is from here: 

There's some nice stop-motion (?) images from that link. But I don't recall seeing those poses or movement-poses during the tactical missions, or in the avenger. Are they from other mods?

Edited by duck666
  • 2 weeks later...

What does "sexp" do in the prostitution mod?  I started using prostitution in a LWOTC game and it's quite nice as an alternative way to get resources and to get units captured other than constant battle.

Edited by kamithemoon

Just gotta say, I'm loving the Prostitution mod in LWOTC.  I thought the additional supplies would break LWOTC's economy but nope.  I'm still completely broke and haven't even purchased a weapon yet and this is with doing supply runs, fultoning and selling corpses, and selling any items I don't need.  Right now, I have about 6 rookies on regular prostitution duty and once I get more soldiers, it may eventually trivialize resource gathering, but that's endgame and by then, I don't want to scrounge for resources anymore anyways.

On 3/23/2024 at 5:51 PM, kamithemoon said:

What does "sexp" do in the prostitution mod?  I started using prostitution in a LWOTC game and it's quite nice as an alternative way to get resources and to get units captured other than constant battle.

Originally, I was planning on having it be a "resource" spent on "upgrading" your soldiers once they got a certain trait, and I wanted to implement a menu like that of "Gene Mods" Mod on steam. But I lost the motivate to continue. Currently, it is mostly used to track when your soldiers gain certain traits that help improve their prostitution/infiltration skills.

On 3/27/2024 at 4:59 AM, kamithemoon said:

Just gotta say, I'm loving the Prostitution mod in LWOTC.  I thought the additional supplies would break LWOTC's economy but nope.  I'm still completely broke and haven't even purchased a weapon yet and this is with doing supply runs, fultoning and selling corpses, and selling any items I don't need.  Right now, I have about 6 rookies on regular prostitution duty and once I get more soldiers, it may eventually trivialize resource gathering, but that's endgame and by then, I don't want to scrounge for resources anymore anyways.

Higher ranked soldiers will service more customers and gain thus more resources. The other end of this is that they will get pregnant more often. The previous person made a change where you gain the "Mother of Many Children" trait after your soldier is caught infiltrating once (and then is rescued). That trait removes the injury timer after birthing human babies.

There are traits that are supposed to increase amount earned for prostitution and infiltration. Gaining those traits is not implemented.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2024 at 9:37 PM, riorao said:

Does anyone know about the recent development of Lewdcom?

I'm sad that no lewdcom's new development

stage2.gif.c251fab07e1a6152fe5d413cc1ec3369.gif.e74a703a90a189d4330a5085cc10e047.gif

SE.gif.856e8d2d0060f81da4d494e65d42f0be.gif.6193fe7d860defa49cb53aafb8c14db7.gif

i think after a year or two with no continuation, someone needs to take the mantle of this mod's development. The original developer seems to be just dissapear without a single trace.