Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Hey guys, does anyone have the links for the older mods? Just installed XCOM again and lost my mods, I know they are around here and I will look for them if there's no way, but if someone have the links hanging around could you please share? Thanks.

I installed the different mods posted but I allways get invisible clothes.

I don't have nay DLC installed?

Any way to make them work with the basic game?

Thanks

Anarchy's Children is required because that's what added the extra slots and the skin textures.

Hey guys, does anyone have the links for the older mods? Just installed XCOM again and lost my mods, I know they are around here and I will look for them if there's no way, but if someone have the links hanging around could you please share? Thanks.

Guys, here's the list I asked for: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64634-xcom-2-mod-index/

If I didn't find a mod please let me know.

Nice! I was just going to go back and collect the recent stuff, good work combing the thread.

Guys, here's the list I asked for: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64634-xcom-2-mod-index/

If I didn't find a mod please let me know.

nice to have them all listed in one place

First, i want to thank Kexx for his awesome additions. Great job man!

Second i was wondering if there is any way to get the larger breast size with the bikini top? I might have missed it, my game has like 160 different torsos and legs now.

Finally, i agree that some more options for arms and hands would be nice, like a nice pair of lace gloves. Also some thigh high fishnets would look great with the knee high leather heels.

Again a big thanks to all you guys from those like me without modding skills of our own :shy:

On that note, it seems only hair and helmet archetypes have the ability to have physics (jiggle or otherwise) applied to it, I haven't tested to see if we can use either of those archetypes but called them up in other slots.

Some archetypes also have the ability to attach other archetypes as default attachments, that might also work for anything that needs physics.

Dear moomany, I would like to ask is there any way to add back the belt for lily, I just want a little decoration.

thank you.

Keep in mind I'm not the kinda guy that's interested in any nasty stuff, so suggestions for dildos and strap-ons aren't gonna make the cut.

Sex toys are nasty? :)

One major accessory which would be very valuable is a belt. Something which would cover the waist seam on legs and torsos that don't fit together. It would also be cool to have a loin cloth and a skirt, double so if they were "helmets" that physic'ed about.

Could do nipple and naval piercings.

Being as I just made an EW MEC, cybernetic/prosthetic limbs could be cool.

LyBVse.png

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

One the C Cup Bikinis idea, yeah, I've thought about it. But the recent discovery/confirmation that we can use any mesh on any category (almost, with hair and helmets being the only ones with physics), I'm thinking of ways to keep the mod low in size, and the entire thing more organized, but that would take up large amounts of time. It's not only doing the new meshes, but altering existing ones.

Option A, add 3 new C Cup torsos with each new bikini, or Option B, redo this, and have only 1 new torso, the C Cup size, and then, under either arm deco slot, add only the bikini meshes, 3 for moomany's torso, 3 for C Cup. Option B keeps the mods at a more reasonable size, better organized, but the time sink is considerable, and the big one, is committing to one deco slot. Otherwise, option A would just increase the size of the mod already.

Don't worry though, I have some more ideas for new torsos (not all Lewd), so I either jump in to do that whole thing, or just release a Torso Pack II.

Currently, I'm working on the Arms Pack and the Props Pack. Any ideas and suggestions are welcome! I just can't guarantee your ideas will make the final product. Keep in mind I'm not the kinda guy that's interested in any nasty stuff, so suggestions for dildos and strap-ons aren't gonna make the cut.

Why not both? Just kidding, I guess option A would give you less trouble, but I would really love to see option B in the game, so maybe release version A so we can test it out/abuse it, and after the ordeal you can make version B with less hiccups :D

Stuck with coding. :( I don't know how to make changes to the AI, but I'm reading up on it.

Visually, pretty damn sweet!

Right now you are using them as replacers for the archon right? I wouldn't mind to play with them as that :P, but good luck nonetheless.

Stuck with coding. :( I don't know how to make changes to the AI, but I'm reading up on it.

Visually, pretty damn sweet!

Face has a lot of wrinkles, smoother skin maybe?

Wouldn't mind a version that just replaces the Archon.

She has her own corpse, her own research, and grants her own item, a vest that grants immunity to unconscious and adds a 3rd action.

As in "the soldier gains an additional action for 1 turn" or as in "the soldier has an additional action every turn"? Because the latter sounds OP as hell. I know this thread is more abour form than function, but I'd hope to use the new content without ruining the balance. ;-)

I would just like to express my appreciation and admiration for all the mods created in this thread. They're truly superb. Here are a couple of screen shots. Here are a couple of screenshots from Kexx456's torso/leg mods and the bareclerk mod.

p.s. It's possible the lounge picture is from Moomany's naked soldier's mod. I'm not clear on which one handles that :) They're all great.

post-329647-0-39172800-1469367399_thumb.jpg

post-329647-0-25355200-1469367685_thumb.jpg

More progress on the Valkyrie. I believe she is done! Thought about maybe nipple rings, and armbands, but nah, I think that would make it too cluttered.

EDIT:

added a couple more that better show off the new helmet. That metallic horse crest/mohawk looks so damn cool.

Really well done, amazing work kexx, can't wait to see her in game!

It grants an additional action every turn, BUT, it doesn't change how certain actions work. For instance, firing your weapon, throwing a grenade, those end your turn, regardless if you did 1st, 2nd or 3rd. So it's more of a 3 action, but limited to movement. That is, unless, you have other perks that remove the ending turn ability. For example, Salvo. With this vest, you can move, launch a grenade, and still have your 3rd action.

It's also quite expensive. 100 supplies, 15 alloys, 10 elirium, and 4 valkyrie corpses.

But to be truthful, some beta testing from other people would really help see how balanced or unbalanced it is.

It's purpose is to grant you a chance to separate your troops, because the valkyrie's ability not only deals damage within a radius, it guaranteed renders soldiers inside the radius unconscious.

EDIT:

Also, more torso progress!

wow that torso progress looks great! Any chance you will be looking at adding other female outfits from Mass Effect? (like maybe Miranda's sexy bodysuit).

anyways I just wanted to let you know that your Torso and Leg mod is awesome. Keep up the good work.