Lewd mods and XCOM 2

At the risk of being a bother, I was also wondering if the torsos shown on the attached images can be modified to remove the black straps.

Also, the no T-Shirt Shen's Vest included in the Torso Pack, can it be modified to be colorable? Or at least changed to black instead of greenish?

Tks

post-1192769-0-70945500-1474115901_thumb.jpg

post-1192769-0-63799600-1474116132_thumb.jpg

That bikini is from my Torso Pack, found here. I believe it's on pg 27, or else check Pyke's post, he compiled all mods on one post for effectiveness!

The bikini doesn't look the same as the one I saw in the torso pack. Am I missing something?

Tks

it is a new one propably used in the second pack from kexx

So, remember the Modmodmod Mod? The one were female Units don't die but get abducted and used by the Enemy and you can free them later, not the prostitution one.

If I install it all new Units will be female floating heads even if you tell the mod to forget that all-female-option. Now I don't care for that option anyway but I'd really like to have the rape/abduction feature in my game. Since it doesn't look like we'll get a new, compatible Version anytime soon, does anyone know how I'd have to edit the files so only said features remains? Because I'd wager that the genderthing is the actual reason that Mod isn't compatible anymore.

I have been trying to figure out how to modify that file for some time, but my modding skills are nill... so far figured out how to open the files.... but that it T.T

So, remember the Modmodmod Mod? The one were female Units don't die but get abducted and used by the Enemy and you can free them later, not the prostitution one.

If I install it all new Units will be female floating heads even if you tell the mod to forget that all-female-option. Now I don't care for that option anyway but I'd really like to have the rape/abduction feature in my game. Since it doesn't look like we'll get a new, compatible Version anytime soon, does anyone know how I'd have to edit the files so only said features remains? Because I'd wager that the genderthing is the actual reason that Mod isn't compatible anymore.

I have been trying to figure out how to modify that file for some time, but my modding skills are nill... so far figured out how to open the files.... but that it T.T

Too bad. I was only able to modify the text messages which is nice but doesn't help when the mod doesn't work.

Too bad. I was only able to modify the text messages which is nice but doesn't help when the mod doesn't work.

indeed, I think I found the area that has to do with the capture system but not sure how to isolate it without breaking it

Not up-to-date with this, is there actually a sexlab/woohoo style mod being made for this or is it mainly just slooty skins?

There is one mod that let's you prostitute your soldiers and lets your female soldiers get abducted and sexually used by the aliens instead of death but it's all just text based and it hasn't been updated. Right now it just breaks the game.

indeed, I think I found the area that has to do with the capture system but not sure how to isolate it without breaking it

If you do find it you'll let us know, right? x)

I know i've said it before, but i'll say it again. I haven't forgotten you guys! Versions 2.0 ARE coming, it's just taking longer than I thought.

But as a show of good will, here's a sneak peek:

So, how's it going? I'm itching to start a new campaign, but I've been holding off until your mod is out. (Nipple piercings are like crack to me, man.)

By the way, will there be muscular body types?