Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Looking really good there Kexx! Cant wait to see the outfits in game.

I decided to try and mod XCom2 a little and add some more faces for the females.

For now I can only add new face presents and new textures (Diffuse, Normal and Specular). I am trying to figure out a way to do new face geometry without breaking the animations. 

Attached is a face I added for testing purposes:

Nice, even just changes to the normals is something. Nobody on the Workshop has done any new heads yet, just unlocked the special characters.

Yeah I figured that even some new textures would be appreciated.

Attached are four prototype heads I made today. They all got their own custom diffuse and normal maps. Keep in mind that they are still not finished (prototype) so do not flame me too much for lousy texture work.

Let me know if guys want something specific and ill see what I can do.

Even as a "prototype" they look waaay better then thoes in the game. Finally some one with appropriate skill's has picked up this subject. Im super thankful. Keep up the great work.

Hi everyone, I haven't been here a long period of time until I noticed the change from all the modder, thank you for all of your hard work.

But I would like to ask could anyone create a female only mod, so that we could maximum the usage of the mod. It is frustrating for me changing sex for every new recruit I choose, and the ship is full of male which I don't want to see.

So please, make a female only mod and allow us to be the master of harem. heart.gif 

Hi everyone, I haven't been here a long period of time until I noticed the change from all the modder, thank you for all of your hard work.

But I would like to ask could anyone create a female only mod, so that we could maximum the usage of the mod. It is frustrating for me changing sex for every new recruit I choose, and the ship is full of male which I don't want to see.

So please, make a female only mod and allow us to be the master of harem. heart.gif

Man the closest thing is this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/444/?

Hi folks

Ive got a working prototype of my Faces of XCom 2 mod for those of you whom would like to try it out.

Keep in mind this is an early v0.1 version so its still kinda rough and somewhat unfinished / polished. No major bugs or anything but  just something to be aware of.

Face_G_2.png

The Mod comes with four new faces for your female caucasian XCom soldiers. Down the line ill add some faces to the other races. As of now I am still unable to change the geometry of the faces due to the way Fireaxis made them (not that there are anything wrong with their way I am just not acquainted / familiar with it). Hopefully I will find a way to create entirely new faces soon. However this here is just a prototype!

All four faces comes with their own custom textures at 2048x2048 and then compressed by Unreal Engine 3. So they are the same seize as the XCom 2 vanilla textures. The face textures are made by mixing and merging face textures from games like Mass Effect and The Witcher with the XCom2 vanilla faces. The normal maps are made with Nvidia tools and a lot of tinkering in Photoshop.

I tried my best to put something together that looked somewhat realistic but as I am not an artist by trade the results are what hey are. If you are reading this and laughing your ass off about my complete lack of Photoshop skills feel free to use my mod as a baseline for your own face mods! The more faces the better if you ask me and I do not mind the ridicule.

Face_H_2.png

Known Issues:

- Seams when using naked or non vanilla armors (not very noticeable but I am working on a fix). 

- Mistakes and alignment issues. Yep it is still kinda rough around the edges.

Compatibility:

- Test ran my Mod with about 70 other mods from the steam workshop. No problems.

- As this is a pure cosmetic mod it should not come with any nasty surprises. Should.

Performance:

- The fps impact is virtually irrelevant.

- My mod will chew up to about 100MB of memory if you are using all of the four new faces in the same squad.

Face_I_2.png

"How to!? Just tell me how to get the faces you mong!"

- Download the attached file

- Unpack it

- Put the FacesOfXCom folder and all its content inside your: \Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods folder

- Enable in launcher

- Test it out 

- Return to the forums to flame me

Face_J_1.png

If anyone runs into any issue, no matter how small, please let me know. This is the first XCom2 Mod I have made after all.

FacesOfXCom.7z

Hi folks

Ive got a working prototype of my Faces of XCom 2 mod for those of you whom would like to try it out.

Keep in mind this is an early v0.1 version so its still kinda rough and somewhat unfinished / polished. No major bugs or anything but just something to be aware of.

Face_G_2.png

The Mod comes with four new faces for your female caucasian XCom soldiers. Down the line ill add some faces to the other races. As of now I am still unable to change the geometry of the faces due to the way Fireaxis made them (not that there are anything wrong with their way I am just not acquainted / familiar with it). Hopefully I will find a way to create entirely new faces soon. However this here is just a prototype!

All four faces comes with their own custom textures at 2048x2048 and then compressed by Unreal Engine 3. So they are the same seize as the XCom 2 vanilla textures. The face textures are made by mixing and merging face textures from games like Mass Effect and The Witcher with the XCom2 vanilla faces. The normal maps are made with Nvidia tools and a lot of tinkering in Photoshop.

I tried my best to put something together that looked somewhat realistic but as I am not an artist by trade the results are what hey are. If you are reading this and laughing your ass off about my complete lack of Photoshop skills feel free to use my mod as a baseline for your own face mods! The more faces the better if you ask me and I do not mind the ridicule.

Face_H_2.png

Known Issues:

- Seams when using naked or non vanilla armors (not very noticeable but I am working on a fix).

- Mistakes and alignment issues. Yep it is still kinda rough around the edges.

Compatibility:

- Test ran my Mod with about 70 other mods from the steam workshop. No problems.

- As this is a pure cosmetic mod it should not come with any nasty surprises. Should.

Performance:

- The fps impact is virtually irrelevant.

- My mod will chew up to about 100MB of memory if you are using all of the four new faces in the same squad.

Face_I_2.png

"How to!? Just tell me how to get the faces you mong!"

- Download the attached file

- Unpack it

- Put the FacesOfXCom folder and all its content inside your: \Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods folder

- Enable in launcher

- Test it out

- Return to the forums to flame me

Face_J_1.png

If anyone runs into any issue, no matter how small, please let me know. This is the first XCom2 Mod I have made after all.

Hey that looks promising, excelent work.

So please, make a female only mod and allow us to be the master of harem. heart.gif

Friend, I had this mod but it no longer work.sad.png 

Hi, Pan4Mod. I wonder if something else is going on for you if that mod stopped working. I'm still using it, and I have almost all female engineers, scientists and soldiers. All my random soldiers are female. Sometimes there's a few special ones (maybe 2 out of 50) which are male, but I get almost no male ever. And I stretch each game to where I get at least 45 soldiers before I win, so 1 or 2 out of 45 or 50 isn't bad.

If you guys are playing on steam, there's a workshop mod that already does this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624570834&searchtext=gender+bias

Sorry my mistake i dont have the last update. :D

You guys already have the better, topless version, but for anyone interested, I've just published my 2nd release, Jack from ME3!!

The one here is topless, the one there has tattoos. You make the call!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735971169

I very much love your topless version, Kexx, and given the choice I will keep the one from here. But are they exclusive (can only pick one) or complementary?

I usually build up around 50 characters per game all the way to colonel, so it's hard work mixing up the appearance of all of them using your body options, armor options and tattoos. I wouldn't mind using one or two non-topless ones for variation if I can install the steam one without breaking the loverslab version.

In short, I'm just checking whether it's an either/or choice.

Thanks for all your mods!

If you guys are playing on steam, there's a workshop mod that already does this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624570834&searchtext=gender+bias

Tested, no positive result. Maybe I should reinstall the game.

Nah, they're separate packages, so if you have both, the worst is you'll have 2 parts exactly the same (at least for legs). The workshop one offers with and without tats. I haven't done a topless with tattoos, so it'll just be more options.

I forget, in this loverslab mod, did I just give the topless jacket? Or was there also an option with the straps on? I forget.

Thanks for the answer and compatibility, Kexx. On the loverslab version, it's the topless one without the white ribbons across the breasts.

It worked for me, but I also.  Added lots of toons to the character pool thru various mod like dc and marvel heros, any mod that said it added new females.  then I went thru the character pool deleted all the male toons.  then I set the game in the character pool to use only toons in the character pool, which is now all females.

Alright troops, I need your help.

We need to figure out how to hide/make invisible the eyes and teeth. There's a mod in the workshop that hides the head, but we need to go further. The eyes and teeth being visible is messing up my plans.

I've reverse-engineered that mod, and I've tried to find a solution, either trying to hide those parts, or bringing in a new head that doesn't have those parts. But so far everything has failed.

Perhaps together we can think of something. We need either:

A. Hide Eyes and Teeth

or

B. figure out how to add in new head meshes (needs to be under head, not helmet).

I am working on it right now Kexx for my Face Mod (page 32).

A. Hide Eyes and Teeth

Durable and not very hard. Let me just test it out and come back to you. It is properly easier just to make the eyes "invisible" with a material than removing / hiding the mesh.

See attached screenshot.

B. figure out how to add in new head meshes (needs to be under head, not helmet).

Well you can assign another mesh to the skeleton if you wish but none of the Xcom2 facial animations will work. I am working through the references trees to see how it all fits together. However my Editor is notorious for crashing when trying to import new FBX files so progress is somewhat slow.

Mind if I ask why the new meshes needs to under Head and not Helmet?

post-244362-0-27416700-1470163041_thumb.png