[REQUEST] Port models from XNALARA in DOA5LR [!]

1000000$

Awesome!

And remind them more often about yourself, otherwise you will not get anything.

Every day add new posts. Or delete and return the old ones. Then your topic will always be visible and will not be forgotten!

We'll force them to make your mod!

:smile:

9 hours ago, Baralgin said:

Awesome!

And remind them more often about yourself, otherwise you will not get anything.

Every day add new posts. Or delete and return the old ones. Then your topic will always be visible and will not be forgotten!

We'll force them to make your mod!

:smile:

Thank you for your advice.

9 hours ago, funtcase said:

I've got her body and face rigged to work with momiji, but i suck at hair, and the textures/materials need serious work with object tool. so if somebody else wants to finish her off, feel free.
tmc and blend file inlcuded for convenience
evy.thumb.jpg.d90a75c125dc716151366ad1eec46246.jpg

evy port.7z

Thank you so much!

But why didnot you answer me before?I thought you were not going todo anything. :frown:
I will continue todo everything myself. I need to draw up analgorithm of action.

I already have a plan

1. Export model as Obj from Xnalara

2. Load Obj into Blender and export meshes

3. Find a TMC matching the Xnalara model

4. Swap meshes and textures from Obj to TMC

5. Transfer weight from original to inserted mesh

Atwhat stage did you stop rightnow?

I skip the obj part, there are blender addons for import/export of xps and pose files.

My method is as follows:
load xps in xnalara while my custom DOA5 bonedict.txt is active, then modify/save as generic item.

Then import the modified xps to blender, the vertex groups should now be named in compliance with DOA meshes, and the existing weights can be used instead of transferring.
(not all groups will be named correctly all the time, you'll usually have to rename a few manually)

now import a TMC of your choice.
select the armature of the xps model and using pose mode, try to align as closely as possible to the main body mesh of the TMC.
once aligned/scaled, enter object mode and shift select each part of the XPS , and apply visual geometry to mesh.
This permanently fixes the changes you just made in pose mode and unties the meshes from the armature.

If you want to test things out, then you can pair the meshes to the TMC's armature and enter pose mode, try moving a few limbs around.
you can now export the meshes as tmcmesh and inject into a donor tmc, then convert the TGA textures to DDS and insert them with texture tool, and assign them with object tool.

heres the bonedict for xnalara, it renames the main body and face groups to comply with doa5
BoneDict.txt

As I mentioned in otakadelics thread, this is not guaranteed to work on every xps model, because bones are not always named the same.

The file I posted previously is playable in game, the body is pretty much OK but the face has some texture issues that require a better understanding of object tool than I currently have.

9 hours ago, funtcase said:

I skip the obj part, there are blender addons for import/export of xps and pose files.

My method is as follows:
load xps in xnalara while my custom DOA5 bonedict.txt is active, then modify/save as generic item.

Then import the modified xps to blender, the vertex groups should now be named in compliance with DOA meshes, and the existing weights can be used instead of transferring.
(not all groups will be named correctly all the time, you'll usually have to rename a few manually)

now import a TMC of your choice.
select the armature of the xps model and using pose mode, try to align as closely as possible to the main body mesh of the TMC.
once aligned/scaled, enter object mode and shift select each part of the XPS , and apply visual geometry to mesh.
This permanently fixes the changes you just made in pose mode and unties the meshes from the armature.

If you want to test things out, then you can pair the meshes to the TMC's armature and enter pose mode, try moving a few limbs around.
you can now export the meshes as tmcmesh and inject into a donor tmc, then convert the TGA textures to DDS and insert them with texture tool, and assign them with object tool.

heres the bonedict for xnalara, it renames the main body and face groups to comply with doa5
BoneDict.txt

As I mentioned in otakadelics thread, this is not guaranteed to work on every xps model, because bones are not always named the same.

The file I posted previously is playable in game, the body is pretty much OK but the face has some texture issues that require a better understanding of object tool than I currently have.

Thank you very much forthis detailed description. It will be very useful to me when I port the following model to the DOA.
I will study it and if itis not clear to me, I will consult with you, Siroutake and Dogcookie.
Model that you did looks fine. But for some reason she doesnot have ears from above. Maybe they are closed by the hair, I will pickup another hairstyle and check.
And one more remark that this model hase very long and thing fingers. Isit possible to correct this somehow?
Write me how to fix it and I 'll doit myself.
Once again, thank very much to you, Siroutake and Dogcookie for your attention! All the best!

the ears can be fixed in object tool, just check the DSid box (doublesided) on WGT_face4.
the fingers are probably a result of me being lazy and not being very thorough while aligning the body mesh to the donor TMC body.

If you want to try fixing it, open the blend file i included, import any momiji tmc (nude one is simplest) and try to align the fingers of evy to the imported momiji tmc hands by posing the fingerbones of the evytmc armature.
R+x, y or z: rotates the bones along the x y or z axis
S+x, y or z scales the bones along x y or z axis, or just s alone for scaling all axis
G+ x y or z to move a bone through x y or z axis

while rotating and scaling, use your 2d cursor as the pivot point, changing its position as needed.

once you are satisifed with your finger posing, select the mesh in object mode, hit ctrl+A, apply visual gemoetry to mesh, then export tmcmesh

23 hours ago, funtcase said:

the ears can be fixed in object tool, just check the DSid box (doublesided) on WGT_face4.
the fingers are probably a result of me being lazy and not being very thorough while aligning the body mesh to the donor TMC body.

If you want to try fixing it, open the blend file i included, import any momiji tmc (nude one is simplest) and try to align the fingers of evy to the imported momiji tmc hands by posing the fingerbones of the evytmc armature.
R+x, y or z: rotates the bones along the x y or z axis
S+x, y or z scales the bones along x y or z axis, or just s alone for scaling all axis
G+ x y or z to move a bone through x y or z axis

while rotating and scaling, use your 2d cursor as the pivot point, changing its position as needed.

once you are satisifed with your finger posing, select the mesh in object mode, hit ctrl+A, apply visual gemoetry to mesh, then export tmcmesh

All clear.

I already installed the program Blender (2.78 a), now it will take me sometime to learn how it works. I want to find some videomaterial first.
I will try todo everything myself.

Thank you very much!

On 5/14/2018 at 3:34 AM, eddyman said:

I liked the bikini, but I do not have the permits so I'll put it for a week. Is not perfect. sorry bye bye. :smile:

hitomi.jpeg

evy F HiToMi.rar

Many thanks to you for this mod!

Sorry me, but I didnot understand, what kind of permits and fom whom do you expect?
Can you briefly tell me what you did toget this mod? I got stuck on the programBlender, it was very difficult, I didnot expect this.

-xnalara model that I like.
-blender full plugin + xnalara plugin
in the blender
adapt, then transfer weight. and the most boring test
+ image editor. that is all.
it only requires patience.

but this model has errors. which correct in mai since it is one of the characters that I like.
As I said, it's just patience.

mai ev.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2018 at 3:34 AM, eddyman said:

-xnalara model that I like.
-blender full plugin + xnalara plugin
in the blender
adapt, then transfer weight. and the most boring test
+ image editor. that is all.
it only requires patience.

but this model has errors. which correct in mai since it is one of the characters that I like.
As I said, it's just patience.

mai ev.jpeg

Did you import this mod from Xnalara? He looks good.

Could you share it with us?

Archived