[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

yeah i did for most of the girls. haven't edited the other versions yet since i mostly replaced the normal ones. :blush:

Well, so if you want to share your nipples ( :blush: lol), now you know that you're free to do it whenever you want :D

sure yo! i'll upload it and send ya the textures via pm.

Where is the MUSCULAR-LOD version ??????

Where is the MRN version ??????

Where is the GIANT-LOD ?????

Where is the CARROT-LOD ?????

Tsss this pack have lack of versions ????

Very nice work Safetits, I especially lick the HLUD... Huhuhuhuhuhu hehehehe she look so skinny... Now I have no doubt to make Mithra nude after saw how certain girl can look so younger with your HLUD.. hehehuhuhu

Now excuse me the FappyLola need to use her fingers somewhere else than her keyboard.

you know what man,

you rock like dem BooBs.

I wonder if you can release a CS-LETHAL-BUSH HYBRID HLOD pack

(pardon the capitalization but I HAD to)

now that would really make my day.

Great work Saafie  ;)

Awww thanks :blush: lol

Hmmm maybe I'll make that happen some saturday, becasue why not? :D, but right now I don't want to see more boobs, eww! (actually I must continue with some strong manly pecs lol)

Where is the MUSCULAR-LOD version ??????

Where is the MRN version ??????

Where is the GIANT-LOD ?????

Where is the CARROT-LOD ?????

Tsss this pack have lack of versions ????

Very nice work Safetits, I especially lick the HLUD... Huhuhuhuhuhu hehehehe she look so skinny... Now I have no doubt to make Mithra nude after saw how certain girl can look so younger with your HLUD.. hehehuhuhu

Now excuse me the FappyLola need to use her fingers somewhere else than her keyboard.

You completely forgot the CLOWN-HLOD variation with some extra bush _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Lower breasts with bigger thighs and butt for Lethal. I like it. I can't quite see it because of the angle, but if you say they're bigger, they're bigger! Big is good.

Nice work, Saaf. biggrin.png

haha actually I was just sepaking about that issue with a lover... slab user now :D

For some reason, these changes aren't looking so impacting on her o.O. the only thing I have in mind is that her skeleton have something special... somehow her boobs and ass are downsized... don't know how to explain it better, but if you take ayane hlod as example, you may notice that she has bigger boobs than kasumi... and these two girls are actually sharing the exaclty same body (lazy me lol). Maybe with Mai this is inverse. In any case, you can compare her body with for example, kokoro, and you'll notice the differences inmediatelly :D

You completely forgot the CLOWN-HLOD variation with some extra bush _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Oh you're right!

But the real name of this mod is FRENCH-LOD _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

LOL! I couldn't say it better haha

And you know what?, this mod has to happen some fapurday!... going to take hlud as base... maybe I'll enlarge the boobs a little more (yes, I'll be fair :D), and then i'll add a big rainy forest. I'll could give more details, but nah, I think I'll stop here. I'm a gentleman after all _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

haha actually I was just sepaking about that issue with a lover... slab user now :D

For some reason, these changes aren't looking so impacting on her o.O. the only thing I have in mind is that her skeleton have something special... somehow her boobs

And you know what?, this mod has to happen some fapurday!... going to take hlud as base... maybe I'll enlarge the boobs a little more (yes, I'll be fair :D), and then i'll add a big rainy forest. I'll could give more details, but nah, I think I'll stop here. I'm a gentleman after all _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Ohhh I'll be curious to see this new mod hum it sound interesting (and fair enough) maybe I could reproduce a similar one on a male mod but I don't promise to be fair on my side hehehehe

great modder , Saaftits  :shy:  

if the nipple textures have more details, it would be better. 

Don't worry, thanks to galhound this will change soon :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body-update091416-mai-shiranui-hlod-preview/?p=1678311

For some reason, these changes aren't looking so impacting on her o.O. the only thing I have in mind is that her skeleton have something special... somehow her boobs

Ohhh I'll be curious to see this new mod hum it sound interesting (and fair enough) maybe I could reproduce a similar one on a male mod but I don't promise to be fair on my side hehehehe

Hmmm I'm sure that you'll not be fair at all, because I know that you're planning on inserting some carrots on this model affter finishing it u.u

_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

OFC !!!

Carrots is a must have since I know how you enjoy food fetish I must insert those carrotS in this place, now the question is.. All in same time?

not... not just one, and maybe... at same time??? :o

Are you going to be gentle with me? :blush:

ok, I'm starting to appear like a weird guy here hehehe _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

edit:

btw, if people is still interested, there's an HLOD body update available here lol

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body-update091416-mai-shiranui-hlod-preview/?p=1678281

OFC !!!

Carrots is a must have since I know how you enjoy food fetish I must insert those carrotS in this place, now the question is.. All in same time?

not... not just one, and maybe... at same time??? :o

Are you going to be gentle with me? :blush:

ok, I'm starting to appear like a weird guy here hehehe _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

why i feel like watching plot of some hentai movie ???

Exact not just one, and not just one in once, all carrots in same time and sorry but I'll not be gentle, it will hurt, a lot, I'll not use lubricant and I'll put them deep and hard until it's totally inserted in your tiny hole!

We have to admit we are weird. And we like it. It's never enough weird hehehe I could even use some other fruits if you want _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Exact not just one, and not just one in once, all carrots in same time and sorry but I'll not be gentle, it will hurt, a lot, I'll not use lubricant and I'll put them deep and hard until it's totally inserted in your tiny hole!

We have to admit we are weird. And we like it. It's never enough weird hehehe I could even use some other fruits if you want _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Even... for example... a watermelon? _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

O   M  G... I think it will hurt without some lube :o

OFC !!!

not... not just one, and maybe... at same time???  :o

Are you going to be gentle with me?  :blush:

why i feel like watching plot of some hentai movie ???

haha you just have to get used to read this kind of bullshit on this thread :D

btw, mai is still available here lol

感谢您的分享!

It'd be cool to have a HLOD boobs with Lethal-HLOD butt and legs version :B

Great job though!

Thank Q very much!

I'm glad you liked her guys :D. About making some mixed variations... come on, I'm just a human pervert! lol (maybe I'll do it someday, but not so soon :D)

podrias hacer a  mai shiranui completo pack DLC  please... gracias

Viejo, lo siento pero no está en mis planes hacer mas dlcs, ya que es un proceso muy tedioso :/, ademas de que con autolink puedes hacer lo mismo sin problemas. Puedes revisar el tuto que mencioné la última vez, si tienes alguna duda dime.

Thank Q very much!

I'm glad you liked her guys :D. About making some mixed variations... come on, I'm just a human pervert! lol (maybe I'll do it someday, but not so soon :D)

You have do it!

You make the Nude hairy of LETHAL-HLOD , it's too perfect!

I just thank you again and again , really thanks man :D

And this is my new works of SFV , hope you will like it , thank Q again ~ :lol:

post-822773-0-95825000-1473964114_thumb.png

post-822773-0-48836000-1473964119_thumb.png

post-822773-0-16188000-1473964124_thumb.png