[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

just script, i found link download already, but thx for reply

anyway, have you any plan make new mod for female character DOA5 ???

Oh, was the script, glad to know you found it!

And yep, I hope to make a nude version of Mai when she's available ;)

(btw, widowmaker will need to wait, since I got an unexpeted change of plans, and now I'm doing something else :D)

Hi SaafRats, what enb preset did you use in your latest screenshots? or is it your custom preset?

Your mod is great and stable but i cannot get the colorfulness like your screenshots :lol:

Thanks! :) I'm using a sweet fx filter called "doaFX", but I've modified the saturation level a bit (almost 25% up).

Guest GuachaLover23

What? No, not at all, my love for the Duck have no limit :heart:

:D

you really love black ducks indeed hahaheheuhehuehuhuaheaha

Oh i though u two were mad at me for my action the other day, well i do not have to feel sad no more i Love u both as well got for TimmyC/Sirfame/TastleFulJoy/ and all my other support hahahahah

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

:D

you really love black ducks indeed hahaheheuhehuehuhuaheaha

Psst. You two. Don't tell him that. 

Yeah, they hate you, mr. Duck! huhuhuhu I'm the only one who loves you!  :heart:

Yikes, oh no i am staying out of this

Mr Duck

Oh i though u two were mad at me for my action the other day, well i do not have to feel sad no more i Love u both as well got for TimmyC/Sirfame/TastleFulJoy/ and all my other support hahahahah

Mr Duck

Who said that I'm not mad at you, huh?....huh!!????

You were really mean with these aufull things you said, you hurted my feelings very badly. I cried :(

Mr Dick.

So THIS is why I decided to get DOA5 LR on PC too! These look incredible man. I guess they're all the same body mesh for each character but I don't give a damn because huge boobs and all nudes!

Thanks, can't wait to try this out!

BTW how do I install this? I dropped the DLC folder into the DOA DLC folder, but I can't see any "nude costumes" in the costume list for any character. Also, where should the TMC folder be put? I'm new to DOA modding I need some noob assistance!

So THIS is why I decided to get DOA5 LR on PC too! These look incredible man. I guess they're all the same body mesh for each character but I don't give a damn because huge boobs and all nudes!

Thanks, can't wait to try this out!

BTW how do I install this? I dropped the DLC folder into the DOA DLC folder, but I can't see any "nude costumes" in the costume list for any character. Also, where should the TMC folder be put? I'm new to DOA modding I need some noob assistance!

Thanks a lot, I'm feeling honored to hear that you are using doa bacasue of my big boobs!. These bodies may look as they were the same, but every body was adapted for every girl size, body frame, and skin tone.. direfent meshes! :@ ... ok, but the tits... an body shapes are basically the same, guilty (completely intentional anyway  :lol: )

About installing the mods, if you are using the DLC version, then you may need to get certain.. "launcher" (sorry, but I can't give that info here), but you can also use the loose files with "autolink", and this is actually better and more comfortable. Take a look on this tutorial, or check my short explanation here (search the text: How to install this mods in 3 simple steps (using Autolink))

How do you get screenshots from the cracked version of the game?

I need to know this too! I miss taking screenshots like I could on the PS3 version...

Oh , you just need to get Sweet fx for that ;)

@SaafRats

Thanks, then I'll check out SweetFX, so I take it Sweet has a built in screenshot feature?

BTW I am using the DLC versions and I have them all working now (using the INI edits method). They look TIP TOP in game and not even any performance issues. I spent a few hours last night testing the different sizes on different characters (Hyper boobs Vs normal boobs!) and had a blast, trying not to bust a nut. I still haven't learnt to use AutoLink yet but that "simple fapping steps" explanation makes it sound simpler than it looked at first.

Yea I've got no complaints at all, I was only guessing about the characters using the same bodies, when I tried it you can tell they're all adapted to each character. 10/10 nude mod.

@LGMODS

Tissues on standby LOL!

I hesitated to use AutoFap for a long time me too and it's very easy to use, you just have to replace 2 file in your game and add a folder that include all name of characters with number of costume.

You should really take a look on Tastefultoy tutorial, she did it well, it also allow you to unlock camera distance and rotation view + lighter bright effect + hide character selection screen ;)

(...) or check my short explanation here (search the text: How to install this mods in 3 simple steps (using Autolink))

Damn I was sure to read "or check my short explosion here (search the text : How to cum in 3 simple steps (using AutoFap))"

:o!! what fo you mean with "short explosion"? hmmm, you know that's not true! :(

Oh, and stop stealing my "nucelar cumplosion" jokes, dude! :P

Anyway, thank you dude for helping me here with the cum support about AutoFap! :D (the name is just perfct haha)

@SaafRats

Thanks, then I'll check out SweetFX, so I take it Sweet has a built in screenshot feature?

BTW I am using the DLC versions and I have them all working now (using the INI edits method). They look TIP TOP in game and not even any performance issues. I spent a few hours last night testing the different sizes on different characters (Hyper boobs Vs normal boobs!) and had a blast, trying not to bust a nut. I still haven't learnt to use AutoLink yet but that "simple fapping steps" explanation makes it sound simpler than it looked at first.

Yea I've got no complaints at all, I was only guessing about the characters using the same bodies, when I tried it you can tell they're all adapted to each character. 10/10 nude mod.

@LGMODS

Tissues on standby LOL!

I'm glad that your doubts are now solved! and lol, it's good to know that you had some good joy playing with my big and tiny boobs (and tight pussy  :blush:)

Just remember to have A LOT of tissues ready, oh and remember to hydrate yourself...

Let me clearify my text : "...check my short ULTRA BIG here

And you should recommend a LOT of handkerchiefs too.. Just saying.. :D

Dude! :@  and now you're stealing my "UPDATE" format! (lol!)

ahaha anyway, your recomendation it's very wise indeed!... you know exactly why you say this, dude :D