[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

UPDATE: HLOD Mai Shiranui is here!

maiHLOD.jpg
I originally wanted to wait until having a complete HLOD pack done, but I decided to release at least her HLOD version now (bushy and clean), since maybe I'll take more time than planned on making it  :P

Features:
  • Ready to use with Autolink
  • Bushy and shaved variatons included
  • Her thighs are slightly more "fat" than the average HLOD nude body.
  • Some boob clipping and other known issues.
DOWNLOAD

Stay tuned for the other versions later!

awesome :cool:  :cool:  :cool:   finally release yeey  :D  :D  :D

thank you brother  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

UPDATE: HLOD Mai Shiranui is here!

maiHLOD.jpg
I originally wanted to wait until having a complete HLOD pack done, but I decided to release at least her HLOD version now (bushy and clean), since maybe I'll take more time than planned on making it  :P

Features:
  • Ready to use with Autolink
  • Bushy and shaved variatons included
  • Her thighs are slightly more "fat" than the average HLOD nude body.
  • Some boob clipping and other known issues.
DOWNLOAD

Stay tuned for the other versions later!

Amazing :shy::heart:

That was quick. Great work as usual.

Hope you plan on doing a NRM version.

Thanks squizzo! :)

Nrm version is on the way, I hope to have all variations soon, but maybe I'll delay a little since I think I'll modify her legs on all these flavors ;)

Amazing :shy::heart:

:D

thanks again. :shy:

waiting for the NRM version.(my favorite)

Don't worry, she will cum on that variation later ;)

Hahaha you and Timmy... Thank God the curse ain't left you yet... Awesome looking job my friend. As always you're a hero, and the Saaf statue in my garden is getting a new coat of gold paint.

Thanks my dear Si   :blush: (lol). I only hope that my (obscenely long) delay on FO4 modding worth because of my perv-hero (i)responsibility haha.
And lol!, I forgot about the statue :D

EDIT:
some extra pics (penetrator preview)

Keep waiting for Nude Hairy Ultimate Busty version ;)

:D

Just trying to swap mai's body... and for some reason it's not compatible with other girls...

And for Face swap, looks like her upper eyelid bone is deeper, as you can see her upper eyelid clipping with her eyeball...

here's the screenshot...

kwzbze.jpg

Well, seems like Mai is not working properly when swaped on other girls, since it's also neccesary to swap her PHYD file, for making these fans dissapear when needed. But this little file seems to be still encrypted (using the latest archive tool's dat file at least). I'd try to extract that file manually, but the process is really tedious lol, so I'll better wait for an updated dat file.

As for the head swap issues, you should check Harry's bone tool tutorial that I've mentioned you before, it's really useful and well explained ;). The good thing is that her vanilla body frame is exactly the same as hitomi/kokoro/leifang/pai/mila/, so you can also swap her HLOD body on any of them witout issues.

Btw, nice sweet fx preset!

Thanks for posted Mai hlod pack Saaf.  I'm gonna have fun with her.  :heart:

Holy shit she is gorgeous. Thanks, dude. Would you be willing to post your SweetFX preset? Your screens have the exact look I've been trying to get, but I haven't been able to replicate it.

SaafRats, great job on HLOD Mai!  She looks very sexy! :D

Thank you sir

Thanks a lot for the support guys, I'm fappy to know you liked this kinky curvy kunoichi! :)

@JoeMesh, about the SweetFx I'll send you a pm (btw, thanks for the tech support about AutoFap :D)

A new update is cuming very soon!

In the meantime here's a small preview of the "modified" new versions of HLUD, ULTRA, and LETHAL variants.

• Now HLUD has thinner thighs, while ULTRA and LETHAL has fat thighs (even more fat in LETHAL). The boobs on these variants are slightly more down.

new%20sizes.jpg

UPDATE: Mai Shiranui - HLOD complete pack is now available for fapping download.

maiHLOD.jpg

Features:
  • Ready to use with Autolink (use the latest version)
  • All her variations (HLUD, NRM, HLOD, CS-HLOD, ULTRA, LETHAL) are included on this pack.
  • Bushy and shaved variatons also included.
  • Now every body variation has a different shape; not only the boobs are different in size, now also her legs and ass are different according to her boob size.
  • Some boob clipping and other very known issues.
Here's the detail about the differences between the new body variations:
MAI%20HLOD%20Sizes.jpg

(Mai it's the 4th file there)

some extra pics (penetrator preview)

haven't played this game in awhile. came back just for Mai. thanks SaafRats you're the best!

some screens: http://galhound.tumblr.com/post/150430366281

Hey galhound, it's been a long time! 

I'm really glad to know that you're back for playing with my boobs :blush:... I mean Mai boobs lol

Nice screenshots!. Btw, did you made some custom nipple textures there?

I was thiking that could be great if you decide to release a custom texture pack for HLOD, since this mods are lacking a lot on that area  :lol:.

Of course this is only an idea, pelase don't feel presured to do it   :D. Thanks for your support!

PS: no rep oops

haven't played this game in awhile. came back just for Mai. thanks SaafRats you're the best!

some screens: http://galhound.tumblr.com/post/150430366281

Hey galhound, it's been a long time! 

I'm really glad to know that you're back for playing with my boobs :blush:... I mean Mai boobs lol

Nice screenshots!. Btw, did you made some custom nipple textures there?

I was thiking that could be great if you decide to release a custom texture pack for HLOD, since this mods are lacking a lot on that area  :lol:.

Of course this is only an idea, pelase don't feel presured to do it   :D. Thanks for your support!

PS: no rep oops

yeah i did for most of the girls. haven't edited the other versions yet since i mostly replaced the normal ones. :blush: