[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

You mean the number that the dlc folder gets? Aren't you supposed to give that name at the start when you click 'new dlc'. That's what works for me normally.

Exactly, I clicked on "new dlc", just like with the old good DLC tool, but for some reason I get this error ,right after putting a number to this dlc:

attachicon.gifError.png

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I have absolutely all the updated .NF and similar libraries installed, so I don't think that's the problem. Hmm maybe a "locale" issue after all.

Had the same issue. Open any BCM file first, then click the "New DLC" button. :)

For some weird reason, it worked as you said :o, thanks
Now I'm facing another problem lol, this new custom dlc I've just created, "disables" all the other dlcs (and therefore, naotora is now "locked")... great.

SOLVED, it seems that this new dlc tool (or the new version of the game maybe?) is a little moody with the lenght of the name. "80081835" is no longer an option ( :( )... 800813 works just fine:
post-790447-0-82997600-1459406836_thumb.jpg
she looks so ... embarrassed, as if we were staring at her bewbs... oh wait

Are you sure you have all the DLCs listed in the .ini file? Rookie mistake, I know, but I did something similar when making a DLC of your awesome Naotora mod. I was wondering why it wasn't showing up, then realized I had not yet added it to the .ini, lol.

Edit: Glad you got it working! :)

So, is there an extreme dummies guide to getting these to work. I am used to things like NMM and MO adding stuff to games. I downloaded lnk reshuffle v4.3, ran the program, but when it asks for exe, I try to get it to use the exe on my desktop and inside the steam folder keep giving me errors. Trying to follow this guide here, http://segadordelinks.deviantart.com/journal/Installing-DoA5-mods-using-lnk-reshuffle-586630326 but to no avail. Is there something I need for the steam version to work? I see every now and then mention a different exe file.

oh, 6 digits?

i made (on myself even haha, managed to handle the error u had too, thats a huge achievement for me) it to locked nao and freaked out

gonna try 6 digits now

EDIT: Halleboobya   :D

That's right, 6 digits was the key after all ;). it's very odd anyway, since that's wasn't a problem before :/

So, is there an extreme dummies guide to getting these to work. I am used to things like NMM and MO adding stuff to games. I downloaded lnk reshuffle v4.3, ran the program, but when it asks for exe, I try to get it to use the exe on my desktop and inside the steam folder keep giving me errors. Trying to follow this guide here, http://segadordelinks.deviantart.com/journal/Installing-DoA5-mods-using-lnk-reshuffle-586630326 but to no avail. Is there something I need for the steam version to work? I see every now and then mention a different exe file.

For this latest dlc you need to wait for a new lnk reshuffle version, since the current one is not working with the latest update.

Take a look at this tutorial, maybe this will help you:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51889-lnk-reshuffle-made-simple-for-dummies-like-me-ver-405/

And here you will find a compilation with some tools:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-121715/

Now the "official" update:

UPDATE: NAOTORA HLOD

Her mole is included now. Fixed some other minor issues (almost) I've found while fapping testing.

A lot of boob clipping, as usual. Oh, and a lot of fapping too, obviously. Ok too much fapping...

naotora%20HLOD.jpg

DOWNLOADS:

NAOTORA HLOD (TMC-TMCL)

NOTE:  use with the new lnk reshuffle

NAOTORA HLOD (DLC)

NOTE:  compatible only with the latest version of the game (1.05). Using slot #19

Some screenshots:

And more screenshots!, (thanks a lot to Ishidacorp for these :) )

Not quite, you'll see it through the pics I sent to you.  :D

I was talking about those files being useless without lnk reshuffle, but that's no longer a problem  :lol:

Is there no way to apply the mod right now?

You can use the DLC file I've posted here. Just make sure you have the latest update installed. Or now you can use the TMC files directly with the new lnk reshuffle (thanks to gatto for posting it!)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1513349

1843110%20-%20Dead_or_Alive.png
Nice pair of...eyes!! :rolleyes:

Joking aside, she has very big pair of eyes indeed. It's the first thing I see while I look at that screenie :angel:. It seems that she have a mole over her tit too, I've just realized it :o (her eyes are very distracting).

Oh man, I forgot how good the pussy mesh is on this mod. I remember asking you before, but I just wanted to throw it out again, if you'd have the time to make a regular nude mod with each girls regular boob size and this mods pussy mesh, I'd be in doa heaven.

For now, lets just celebrate another great addition. 

post-816032-0-59928700-1459490649.png

"I'm sorry"

post-816032-0-59928700-1459490649_thumb.png

excuse me, i already downloaded the dlc HLOD for naotora but I can not make it work, and I have to naotora working fine but none of the mods HLOD works, i have v1.05, also, all the HLOD mods were working good on the v1.02, someone help me.

@XxSorexX:

More details will be needed to fix your problem.

1) If you have other dlc's (official or modded) try removing them one at a time til it stops crashing.

2) if you don't have the official Naotora dlc this probably won't work.

3) if neither of those are your issue then your best bet is to get the latest dlc tool or lnk reshuffle and put the raw files into your game yourself. The new game update may well have broken old dlc mods too, so this last option unfortunately is probably your best bet.

@XxSorexX:

1) If you have other dlc's (official or modded) try removing them one at a time til it stops crashing.

3) if neither of those are your issue then your best bet is to get the latest dlc tool or lnk reshuffle and put the raw files into your game yourself. The new game update may well have broken old dlc mods too, so this last option unfortunately is probably your best bet.

thank you, I'm going to do the 3rd one because  i already try the first one, so hope it works, thank you

It'll work alright, it's just a pain in the backside to do lol, especially if you had a lot of mods running. On the bright side you now get to cherry pick the best ones for your new setup. Good luck anyway buddy.

@XxSorexX:

Thanks again my friend for keep helping in this thread, even knowing that you're very tired of this game (I guess?  :lol: )

I can confirm that both the HLOD and Lethal-HLOD dlc mods in the OP are broken on 1.05. Nyotengu breaks both of them as both her slot 30 and 31 are now occupied by dlc.

Thanks for confirm it, I'm too lazy to make a updated dlc right now, but I'll try... to shut my mouth and not say nothing  to make a big DLC including naotora this time. when? This saturday  :lol:.

Oh man, I forgot how good the pussy mesh is on this mod. I remember asking you before, but I just wanted to throw it out again, if you'd have the time to make a regular nude mod with each girls regular boob size and this mods pussy mesh, I'd be in doa heaven.

Well, actually yesterday night I've made a Lethal naotora, and a for the first time... a "NRM" version  :lol:, just for testing. The only problem is that I've found some bugs on the texture zone surrounding the mole (all my versions were affected). It's only visible under certain light conditions, like here:
post-790447-0-79214400-1459571215_thumb.jpg
This is fixed now, so I'm going to make some more screenies, and then I'll post the 3 updated and fixed versions.

edit: a little preview (nrm vs lethal):
Screenshot26663%20.jpg
Screenshot16571%20.jpg
Screenshot17505%20.jpg

UPDATE: NAOTORA HLOD (fixed), added NRM and LETHAL HLOD

• Added the new "NRM" HLOD for Naotora (slightly reduced boob size) and her LETHAL HLOD.
  • Fixed a bug related to the texture surrounding her mole (visible only under very specific angle and "high" light conditions, was almost unoticeable in normal conditions)

NRM HLOD:

NRM%20NAOTORA.jpg

LETHAL HLOD:

LETHAL%20NAOTORA.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

NAOTORA HLOD, NRM, and LETHAL HLOD (TMC-TMCL)

Screenshots:

*A new fixed DLC pack, including this new versions and all the girls will be added "soon"