13 hours ago, Alexi04 said:

Okay. I still think there might be something I don't understand. Is there a way in-game, to test out whether heels are being recognised by this mod?

The boots I am using have no special features in TESEdit, and honestly, look fine at base height. In game, I have used HDT Heels to give them a custom height of 0.1 (since that seems to be the minimum recognised by yps). In yps, I have set Min Height (NiOverride) to 0.1. In the "Active Effects" of the magic menu, I have an effect (I think triggered by HDT) called Highheeleventtrigger in the magic menu. Should this be enough, or have I missed a step?

Edit: Well, that seemed to be enough actually. Not sure how to properly test it, but my character is now tripping over because of her heels rather than lack of now. According to the text at the top.

If you have fashion addiction on, putting on heels should bump up your self image. You will get a message like "You are the prettiest girl in town" depending on how many fashion buffs you have going.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.79499a87df80280f9cea7cc9da832c95.png

Some random suggestions, maybe some of them are already implemented:

Oral sex should smear Lipstick.

Oral sex may smear Eyeshadow,
Swimming should smear Lipstick and Eyeshadow.

Swimming more may remove Lipstick and Eyeshadow.

Yps vendors may sell water resistant makeup.

Blindfolds should smear Eyeshadow.

Gags should smear Lipstick.

Hoods should/may smear Lipstick and Eyeshadow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 9:10 AM, monsta88 said:

Some random suggestions, maybe some of them are already implemented:

Oral sex should smear Lipstick.

Oral sex may smear Eyeshadow,
Swimming should smear Lipstick and Eyeshadow.

Swimming more may remove Lipstick and Eyeshadow.

Yps vendors may sell water resistant makeup.

Blindfolds should smear Eyeshadow.

Gags should smear Lipstick.

Hoods should/may smear Lipstick and Eyeshadow.

Some of these are implemented as support in Sexlab Survival.

I am having a bug where after my character scratches at her pubic hair when it is growing back I lose the ability to move or access inventory. Only way I have been able to fix it is to initiate sex with my follower and after those animations I can move again. Any ideas?

On 4/25/2021 at 3:12 PM, Cyberbleach said:

I am having a bug where after my character scratches at her pubic hair when it is growing back I lose the ability to move or access inventory. Only way I have been able to fix it is to initiate sex with my follower and after those animations I can move again. Any ideas?

To much Bethesda and to many mods :)

A mod is interfering the switchback to an unanimated character. Happens sometimes. It is not dependend on a mod or a script. A new game can bring other results already. Same mods same loadorder and you will not have this problem. Another time it happens again. There is not really a fix but a workaround I use when it happens.

Open the console and type disableplayercontrols. Close the console for a second or two, reopen it and type enableplayercontrols. If it is working, call yourself lucky.

If not, open console type save quicksave (or whatever savegame name you want), leave game, restart game, load your save and it should work again. If not: your game is really messed up and it is not the YPS animation ;) 

On 4/25/2021 at 9:12 AM, Cyberbleach said:

When I was having trouble with getting locked out of opening menus, I tried this script change to slavetats and it fixed for me.  But if you also can't move it could be related to heels training and debufs?  Sometimes if your movement is too low because of debufs the character can't move.  For that issue I use Sexlab Survival which has a minimal limit of 50 speed.  Could try putting on regular shoes to see if that lets you move (assuming you can open menu)

I'm having an issue where when I start a new game and select my hair length. once i've done that the hair style placed is always a default vanilla cut. I do have hair mods installed and can use the elastic band to select new hair styles. Anyone encountered this before?

25 minutes ago, Shaftmatic said:

I'm having an issue where when I start a new game and select my hair length. once i've done that the hair style placed is always a default vanilla cut. I do have hair mods installed and can use the elastic band to select new hair styles. Anyone encountered this before?

That sounds right, you use shampoo to then change it

On 4/28/2021 at 11:08 PM, Slorm said:

That sounds right, you use shampoo to then change it

hello i have the same problem, i can set my length to bra strap and it'll still give me the default neck level cut, and when i use hairbands it does nothing, can you please help me ?

•  
1 hour ago, thegirlinchains said:

hello i have the same problem, i can set my length to bra strap and it'll still give me the default neck level cut, and when i use hairbands it does nothing, can you please help me ?

•  
  •  

Some hair lengths do not have vanilla skyrim styles paired with them.  I don't think vanilla has anything longer than neck length.

You may need to look into installing alternate hair mods.  I think there is an option somewhere to enable 3rd party hair as defaults as well.

8 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

Some hair lengths do not have vanilla skyrim styles paired with them.  I don't think vanilla has anything longer than neck length.

You may need to look into installing alternate hair mods.  I think there is an option somewhere to enable 3rd party hair as defaults as well.

i do use the added hairstyles but they don't show, if i use 5.41 it works but the custom hairstyles menu doesn't show up, (i use it on SE if that would make a difference)

if i use the more up to date versions it sticks me with neck level even though i have apaachi and ks hairdo's installed 

3 hours ago, thegirlinchains said:

i do use the added hairstyles but they don't show, if i use 5.41 it works but the custom hairstyles menu doesn't show up, (i use it on SE if that would make a difference)

if i use the more up to date versions it sticks me with neck level even though i have apaachi and ks hairdo's installed 

Oh, if you use SE it would be a good idea to head over the SE forum and make sure all of your mods are SE.  

1 hour ago, Darkwing241 said:

Oh, if you use SE it would be a good idea to head over the SE forum and make sure all of your mods are SE.  

ive done that as well but i think the se forum is dead, no responses and it seems the mod author isn't active lately, i tried the le version because somehow its closer to working than the sse version, it just doesn't show the option for customs while the se version doesn't function properly at all and its really bugging me.

Hi folks.

Some of you may know that I've created a little tweak for YPS fashion. Mostly it's just to allow outside mods to check your appearance and provide extra mod events etc so other mods can interact more. 

Lately I've been looking into changing the way stockings work. So I've created individual stocking inventory objects that you can equip and unequip directly to change them. It seems to work well so far. Now, the problem is what to do with the 'stocking pack'. I would like to remove it completely (meaning remove it from vendors so that it's just not available) as I don't really like the way it works. To my great shame I've never played though the YPS quests all that much. Could someone that knows better than me explain if this pack has some purpose with quests etc?

20210502174034_1.jpg.dd5375e038d01b8ed1764ab760f7aeb6.jpg

If there's any additional colors people want to have let me know. 

Also, I'm looking for racemenu overlays for underwear to apply in the same manner as stockings - So there's no clipping or deformities. Preferably separate bra/panties etc. If anyone know of such a thing or would even be interested in creating them let me know. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Hi folks.

Some of you may know that I've created a little tweak for YPS fashion. Mostly it's just to allow outside mods to check your appearance and provide extra mod events etc so other mods can interact more. 

Lately I've been looking into changing the way stockings work. So I've created individual stocking inventory objects that you can equip and unequip directly to change them. It seems to work well so far. Now, the problem is what to do with the 'stocking pack'. I would like to remove it completely (meaning remove it from vendors so that it's just not available) as I don't really like the way it works. To my great shame I've never played though the YPS quests all that much. Could someone that knows better than me explain if this pack has some purpose with quests etc?

It does. There's a stage about two thirds of the way through the current content where the character complains about wearing crude iron high heel training devices that are essentially tantamount to walking around barefoot in the chilly cold Skyrim weather. They are provided with some nylon stockings to wear to help keep their little feet warm. They have to wear stockings and not tights because they are wearing a big metal chastity belt to hide their manhood (as it's slowly withering away and becoming more feminine over time).

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Lately I've been looking into changing the way stockings work.

Most of the YPS stuff seems to work on similar systems, earing have a "box" item and most of the hair items also seem to have a 'light switch' style item for toggling things on/off.  Its a system that works but has gotten a little inefficient now that YPS is handling like 20 different things rather than just being hair and piercings.

The addiction system has a bit of the same problem, where it fit well when the mod had less going on, but it would be there is a lot more fun to be had now that there is such a diverse setup of fashion items. 

I can't help with the underwear stuff I don't think, textures are pretty greek to me, but I have done some modeling in the past pretty much entirely to support this mod.  Throwing a solid color over an underwear shape does seem about as east as it gets though...

16 hours ago, Balgin said:

It does.

Thanks. With your help I was able to find and patch this dialogue to provide a random set of stockings instead. 

14 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

Most of the YPS stuff seems to work on similar systems,

While I know what you're getting at, we also have to consider slot consumption. There's a serious shortage of slots which is something yps is good at (not consuming too many slots). Now if something were to have a fairly equivalent body position to other well known items then that'd be pretty ok to give it a slot. So like panties could occupy slot 49 (devious belts) and bras could occupy slot 56 (devious bra) and so there isn't much of a problem there. Having a slot is important because:

1. It unequips the previous item automatically. If stockings don't have a slot then you could equip two pairs of stockings so you'd have to add code to remove the old pair. Which is not as trivial as it sounds due to equip/unequip events firing like mad.

2. Slot scans would not find the item otherwise because it doesn't have a slot. 

I'm giving stockings a slot because: 

1. They're more likely to change more often. 

2. They're more noticeable than piercings.

3. The current equip/unequip method is kind of cumbersome and slow which discourages me from changing often. A lot of yps stuff is like this but see point 1.

4. They can't be stolen/lost/confiscated. Again most yps stuff has that problem. 

5. I just like stockings.....

Now. When it comes to piercings it might be possible to just go without a slot. It's something to keep in mind for the future but I'd rather focus on underwear for the moment as it seems like it's something no other mod has really. 

57 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

1. They're more likely to change more often. 

2. They're more noticeable than piercings.

3. The current equip/unequip method is kind of cumbersome and slow which discourages me from changing often. A lot of yps stuff is like this but see point 1.

4. They can't be stolen/lost/confiscated. Again most yps stuff has that problem. 

5. I just like stockings.....

Can i make a suggestion? I always wanted stocking to get damage over time, like lipstick or eye makeup can fade or smudge over time also. It was strange stocking or tight would always stay and always look perfect. I did for example some edit to stocking to make appear like they have run or holes, if you would decide to add system like this, i be happy to help with texture work for it!

Otherwise, the fact they can get stolen/lost/confiscate is already also great!

TESV_2021_05_03_13_22_16_514.jpg.998eee50d92741130638be83a108346c.jpg

46 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

I always wanted stocking to get damage over time,

Mmm. Would like it too but I'm very hesitant to go down that road because you're starting to talk capturing object references on an indeterminate number of objects. And I've nothing but bad experience in that area and it adds a significant amount of code. First you've got to get an object reference for the item. And even that's awkward as fuck - you either have to drop the item or place a new one. Then you've got to assign it an alias. Aliases are limited so you've got to have code to handle swapping in/out and aging - If all aliases are filled then you need to determine which is the oldest. 

It could be implemented it in a much simpler way but it's prone to all sorts of shortfalls that just make it unsatisfying. Instead of tracking ObjRefs you just note the time stockings were equipped and then if X amount of time passes they rip. The problem is that if you unequip and re-equip them it'll reset the counter and they may never rip. If the counter is set too low then they'll be ripping all the time and you won't be too bothered using them. 

We could maybe do a hybrid of the two where we attach time data to the base form - each stocking type would degrade based on how long worn. Which isn't too bad. The only oddity would be that if you had two of the exact same types of stockings (A & B). And you wore A for 90% of it's life and then swapped to B then B would only last 10% before ripping.

Or say you bought a pair of stockings and wore them to 90% of life. Then you got robbed and they were stolen so you went and bought a new pair of the exact same type of stockings then they would only last 10% of life before ripping. (The system would not be able to distinguish between stockings of the same type)

There's no perfect solution. 

I do love the idea of stockings wearing out but see the problem implementing it.

There's also an immersion factor here as well, as modern flimsy nylons wouldn't last for more than a few minutes in a cave without being badly ripped and laddered (same for bushes etc), so the textures would need to look fairly robust like old fashioned hose.

Perhaps a different way to encourage the pc to change might be practical though, such as they become dirty/smelly based on a timer that applies a debuff until changed.