I kind of need a reminder, because something potentially broke, when install this mod is there suppose to be an install script? I'm in the middle of transitioning my mods over from one computer to the other, and Mod Organizer 2 is yelling at me about:

"An error has occurred during installation of the script, this is probably due to an incorrect script file (wizard.txt) in the archive

Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer."

It worked fine 6 months ago, and the only real difference I can thing of is that Skyrim is installed on my D drive on this computer. I've also currently trying install on Votrex, and they don't even me anything. No pop up, No errors, No esp file when enabled.

At this point I'm just hoping I'm misremembering how this mod is installed.

On 7/18/2021 at 7:52 AM, Foxtrot6 said:

I'm getting an error in MO2 with the file wizard.txt

I dug around in this thread to see if I missed someone mentioning it but I couldn't find anything. I hope I'm not just dumb

11 hours ago, Runecape said:

I kind of need a reminder, because something potentially broke, when install this mod is there suppose to be an install script? I'm in the middle of transitioning my mods over from one computer to the other, and Mod Organizer 2 is yelling at me about:

"An error has occurred during installation of the script, this is probably due to an incorrect script file (wizard.txt) in the archive

Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer."

It worked fine 6 months ago, and the only real difference I can thing of is that Skyrim is installed on my D drive on this computer. I've also currently trying install on Votrex, and they don't even me anything. No pop up, No errors, No esp file when enabled.

At this point I'm just hoping I'm misremembering how this mod is installed.

There seems to be an error in the install script. You can fix the error yourself by:

1. Unpack the file somewhere on your Computer.

2. In the folder should be a "Wizard.txt".

3. Open that file and change the first row from "If CompareWBVersion(304) < 0"  to "If CompareWBVersion("304") < 0" (Without the quotation marks)

4. Save that file.

5. Repack the archive with a program (WinRar, 7zip, ect) of your choice.

6. Install the mod normally with Mod Manager of your choice.

21 hours ago, Happyday100 said:

There seems to be an error in the install script. You can fix the error yourself by:

1. Unpack the file somewhere on your Computer.

2. In the folder should be a "Wizard.txt".

3. Open that file and change the first row from "If CompareWBVersion(304) < 0"  to "If CompareWBVersion("304") < 0" (Without the quotation marks)

4. Save that file.

5. Repack the archive with a program (WinRar, 7zip, ect) of your choice.

6. Install the mod normally with Mod Manager of your choice.

It worked. Thank you. Now I can use one of my favorite mods again.

I downloaded and installed this, and it worked perfectly fine until recently. Everything runs fine, but the lipstick/eyeshadow sometimes disappears when I start the game and load in, or it'll disappear randomly and I only notice when I go back to 3rd person. Usually removing the lipstick/eyeshadow and re-applying fixes it, and once or twice, it hasn't, and I've just had to reload the game.

I haven't had any issues before this, and I used it for about a month, but I recently installed Static Mesh Improvement, Enhanced Night Sky and Skyrim 2k Textures. I haven't tried disabling them and seeing if they're the problem yet, as I'm currently at work, but has anyone had this problem so far, and if so, can anyone help? Thanks in advance. 

17 minutes ago, tssxr said:

I downloaded and installed this, and it worked perfectly fine until recently. Everything runs fine, but the lipstick/eyeshadow sometimes disappears when I start the game and load in, or it'll disappear randomly and I only notice when I go back to 3rd person. Usually removing the lipstick/eyeshadow and re-applying fixes it, and once or twice, it hasn't, and I've just had to reload the game.

I haven't had any issues before this, and I used it for about a month, but I recently installed Static Mesh Improvement, Enhanced Night Sky and Skyrim 2k Textures. I haven't tried disabling them and seeing if they're the problem yet, as I'm currently at work, but has anyone had this problem so far, and if so, can anyone help? Thanks in advance. 

it wears off over time

Or vram issue, script issue, load time too long due to higher res meshes.

To check out zoom in and out, sometimes this will load missing textures.

But this is for checking, the original issue should be resolved, as this might

mess up saves with orphaned scripts.

9 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

it wears off over time

Yep I know, but I have the timer set to max and it's not just wearing off. I could apply it, save, close the game, and then load back in and it's gone. Or I could apply it, and it's gone like a minute later.

5 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Or vram issue, script issue, load time too long due to higher res meshes.

To check out zoom in and out, sometimes this will load missing textures.

But this is for checking, the original issue should be resolved, as this might

mess up saves with orphaned scripts.

I'll try zooming in and out, but I think you're right with it maybe being a VRAM issue. I've heard lots of high res textures can use up VRAM, so maybe I'll try disabling the 2k textures later and see how it goes.

16 hours ago, tssxr said:

Have you edited the nioverride.ini correctly?

If no: do it.

If Yes: Try adding some layers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good day, if High Heels training is disabled, everty time sex scene ends there is notification "Heels Speed Adjustment - added" well it's default AddSpell for actor stuff, tryed to edit scripts with with the second argument set to false .AddSpell(THIS SPELL, FALSE) that seems used to turn off such notifications but notifications continue to pop-out. Can someone help me with that? I'm trying to get clear notifications without any technical info. 

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think something is missing in my files.

20210824151847_1.jpg.a90632ab9e4366e5f33b14e26eda36e6.jpg

Joking aside. I think it was the Shimmer Cherry nail polish that did this to me. I'm currently back tracking my installed (or not installed) mods to figure out which one that came from, and maybe I can get my hands back. Honestly I'm just grasping at straws. I feel like this was a problem before my computer upgrade, but I shrugged it off thinking it was problem caused by my old computer being barely able to run Skyrim in general (100% ctd when getting near or leaving Windhelm on unmodded Skyrim on the lowest settings).

27 minutes ago, Runecape said:

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think something is missing in my files.

Joking aside. I think it was the Shimmer Cherry nail polish that did this to me. I'm currently back tracking my installed (or not installed) mods to figure out which one that came from, and maybe I can get my hands back. Honestly I'm just grasping at straws. I feel like this was a problem before my computer upgrade, but I shrugged it off thinking it was problem caused by my old computer being barely able to run Skyrim in general (100% ctd when getting near or leaving Windhelm on unmodded Skyrim on the lowest settings).

Did you install the nail polish mods mentioned on the download page (Kaw's Claws, HN66s Hands and Nails) ?  I forget which one of those 2 is used for the shimmery polish, , but if it's HN66, that one also has a hand replacer, so maybe there's some weirdness there. 

23 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Did you install the nail polish mods mentioned on the download page (Kaw's Claws, HN66s Hands and Nails) ?  I forget which one of those 2 is used for the shimmery polish, , but if it's HN66, that one also has a hand replacer, so maybe there's some weirdness there. 

I installed Kaw's Claws, HN66s Hands and Nails, and HN66 Mage Nails. As well as a uunp bodyslide for Mage Nails that I was just about to try out. Though I'm kind of tempted to keep it broken. This run have been cursed from a technical standpoint since the beginning. Like meshing issues caused by non slide conforming body references, pitch black interiors, nights as bright as day outside, invisible npcs that still have collision, string men (where a model stretches out so far that they become as thin as string), etc. Missing hands for 23ish in-game days is minor in comparison.

1 hour ago, Runecape said:

I installed Kaw's Claws, HN66s Hands and Nails, and HN66 Mage Nails. As well as a uunp bodyslide for Mage Nails that I was just about to try out. Though I'm kind of tempted to keep it broken. This run have been cursed from a technical standpoint since the beginning. Like meshing issues caused by non slide conforming body references, pitch black interiors, nights as bright as day outside, invisible npcs that still have collision, string men (where a model stretches out so far that they become as thin as string), etc. Missing hands for 23ish in-game days is minor in comparison.

If you are running Legendary Edition you could check out donttouchmethere's Conglomerate Guides (in particular Guide 01 and 02) to see if you can get things sorted, also Mrsrt's stability guide

18 hours ago, Runecape said:

In the MCM un the nail polish page do you have Use this mod's nail models" selected or not? Regardless of if you've got it turned on or not try turning it off and on and see if it changes the problem as you tweak the settings.

19 minutes ago, James_E_C said:

That's just it, I don't have YPS. I have Wartimes, XPMSE, and Zaz Animation Pack. No YPS. did it install it wrong?

Are you using SE or LE?

You have all of the requirements as per the download page?

Spoiler

SKSE
SkyUI
Fuz Ro D-oh
PapyrusUtil

Sexlab - For the LITE versions, Sexlab is not required.
Devious Devices Assets+Integration+Expansion - For the LITE versions, DD is not required.

ZAZ Animation Pack

& Sound and texture pack

Is this a fresh playthrough / new save file / new character?

Sometimes it takes a couple minutes for mods to show up.  Also if you are making a fresh character, suggestion to make character, wait a few minutes, save, exit game to desktop, load save, wait a few minutes.  This allows mods to register and start up.

31 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Are you using SE or LE?

You have all of the requirements as per the download page?

Hide contents

SKSE
SkyUI
Fuz Ro D-oh
PapyrusUtil

Sexlab - For the LITE versions, Sexlab is not required.
Devious Devices Assets+Integration+Expansion - For the LITE versions, DD is not required.

ZAZ Animation Pack

& Sound and texture pack

Is this a fresh playthrough / new save file / new character?

Sometimes it takes a couple minutes for mods to show up.  Also if you are making a fresh character, suggestion to make character, wait a few minutes, save, exit game to desktop, load save, wait a few minutes.  This allows mods to register and start up.

Yes, I have all of them (some of my other mods require those same ones). I haven't started with a fresh character, but I guess I will. And I'm using the LE version.

Edit: Just tried your suggestion, and still no YPS in MCM. Even checked to see if I had accidentally not activated it, and it's active.

Edited by James_E_C
48 minutes ago, James_E_C said:

Yes, I have all of them (some of my other mods require those same ones). I haven't started with a fresh character, but I guess I will. And I'm using the LE version.

Edit: Just tried your suggestion, and still no YPS in MCM. Even checked to see if I had accidentally not activated it, and it's active.

Hmm...  How many mods (esp plugins) do you have enabled, are you over 255 plugins?

For me the mod will start up during the initial character creation, so I'm not sure what would cause this.  Too many plugins, or missing requirements would be the first 2 things I'd think of.

Edit: There's also a default limit of 128 menus that can show up in MCM under SkyUI but I think there's a way to expand that (maybe)

Edited by Marg597
spelling, mcm limit