On 10/6/2022 at 11:21 PM, PaddyBoy18 said:

Trying to install with MO2, and when I try to install, the FOMOD pops up with this message:  Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer.

I think I may have answered this but can't remember. However, the Wizard file in the ZIP needs to have the first four or so lines deleted and then saved. It's checking for a version number that no longer exists.

Edited by Efgad
On 12/10/2022 at 2:19 PM, oldprv724 said:

Did the note get knocked down somehow?  Try "twf" in the console to toggle wire-frame mode - that should let you see if it dropped behind the barrel or something (twf twice more to return to normal). 

Hmm. I tried that too but no luck I must have installed it wrong or not installed something additional as I've de installing and re installing no luck though ? 

• 3 weeks later...

In MCM under custom hair color it says "hex value with leading zeroes", but that's wrong. It's the hex value with following zeroes, i.e. the zeroes at the end. I thought it didn't work at first, but it seems you shouldn't take the modder's descriptions literally.

Edited by RoninDog
On 12/12/2022 at 10:48 PM, Efgad said:

I think I may have answered this but can't remember. However, the Wizard file in the ZIP needs to have the first four or so lines deleted and then saved. It's checking for a version number that no longer exists.

Open the 7 zip file up and edit Wizard.txt.

Change this line:

If CompareGameVersion("1.9.32.0") < 0

to

If CompareWBVersion("304") < 0

Save it and close wizard.txt.

Allow it to update yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1).7z (or whichever version you have), then proceed with the install.

Hello,

I ran into a slight problem with Heels Training using DD High Heels. 
While following Wartimes mod, the High Heels Progression maxed out and now the PC got "Bondage Feet". However, I came across a nice looking pair of DD High Heels, but it isn't recognised as such. Thus my PC keeps stumbling around asking for a replacement. 

Is there a way to have YPS recognise the Devious Boots (High Heels) as one? I tried using xEdit and added the following Keywords: 
zad_DeviousBoots [KYWD:07027F29] / zad_InventoryDevice [KYWD:0802B5F0] / SexLabNoStrip [KYWD:0402F16E]

Also tried using VMAD Script of "zadequipscript" using zad_DeviousDevice with FormID "zad_DeviousBoots [KYWD:07027F29]"
Unfortunately, neither one worked so I'm kinda lost how I can fix it.

Boots in Question are taken from Rubber Facility  and used them on "Father's Heels" of wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate start scenario).
DD High Heels images below:

Spoiler

image.png.c0c66232aed75cb11761b3784dbb4b42.png

Edited by Straze
1 hour ago, Straze said:

While following Wartimes mod, the High Heels Progression maxed out and now the PC got "Bondage Feet". However, I came across a nice looking pair of DD High Heels, but it isn't recognised as such. Thus my PC keeps stumbling around asking for a replacement. 

Okay, so you've got two options here. The easiest one is to turn off Cindrella feet won't fit normal shoes in the YPS mcm.

Is there a way to have YPS recognise the Devious Boots (High Heels) as one? I tried using xEdit and added the following Keywords: 
zad_DeviousBoots [KYWD:07027F29] / zad_InventoryDevice [KYWD:0802B5F0] / SexLabNoStrip [KYWD:0402F16E]

Also tried using VMAD Script of "zadequipscript" using zad_DeviousDevice with FormID "zad_DeviousBoots [KYWD:07027F29]"

The second way is to check the minimum height for them to be considered high heels by YPS in the mcm then go into the high heels mcm and set a very low height for your chosen footwear (it could even be something like 0.1) and change the minimum height in the YPS mcm to that.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

turn off Cindrella feet

Yeah I rather keep that option, since I do like the effect. Changing it wouldn't avoid stagger from not wearing bondage boots but still High Heels, no? 
Will try the other option, see if it recognises it as Bondage Heels instead of High Heels. I take it, that u meant with "High Heels MCM" the one in YPS MCM?

edit: setting the Heel Hight requirement within YPS from 5.0 to 0.1 still recognises it as normal High Heels instead of Bondage Boots, am I doing something wrong?

Edit2: Ok figured it out. Basically I misunderstood how xEdit works. Adding Keyword: zad_DeviousBoots [KYWD:07027F29] to the boots actually works. I just thought that the loose .esp to overwrite Wartimes "Father's Heels" mesh, doesn't need the Keyword if it was added to the original file. 

Edited by Straze
4 hours ago, Straze said:

Yeah I rather keep that option, since I do like the effect. Changing it wouldn't avoid stagger from not wearing bondage boots but still High Heels, no? 
Will try the other option, see if it recognises it as Bondage Heels instead of High Heels. I take it, that u meant with "High Heels MCM" the one in YPS MCM?

edit: setting the Heel Hight requirement within YPS from 5.0 to 0.1 still recognises it as normal High Heels instead of Bondage Boots, am I doing something wrong?

No. I meant the mcm menu for HDT High Heels. And the mcm for YPS itself too. I can usually fix similar problems by fiddling with one or the other of them but it's not always the same one. Glad you got it sorted out.

6 hours ago, Balgin said:

No. I meant the mcm menu for HDT High Heels. And the mcm for YPS itself too. I can usually fix similar problems by fiddling with one or the other of them but it's not always the same one. Glad you got it sorted out.

Ooh, I dont use HDT High Heels. I am using Racemenu High Heels. Which didn't show such setting in the MCM.

Edited by Straze
13 hours ago, Straze said:

Hello,

I ran into a slight problem with Heels Training using DD High Heels. 

Boots in Question are taken from Rubber Facility  and used them on "Father's Heels" of wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate start scenario).
DD High Heels images below:

Hide contents

image.png.c0c66232aed75cb11761b3784dbb4b42.png

You could also take a look at their height in Nifscope, and compare them with the boots from DD. I am not sure but a simple copy and paste of certain values will solve the issue as well. This is how I added HDT heights in LE for high heels. 

Just notice a bug that the mod does not stop updating hairs even after the player has died, which leads to a wierd case that if the player get beheaded, the head could go back to the body again when a hair update is triggered after death and Do NiNodeUpdate after hair update option enabled.

So...The magic swirly thing when you get a change in appearance really messes with things happening while having sex, its like all the visuals need to reset after that.  I do not need the swirly effect to happen theres already a message about the appearance change.  I know a couple of years ago i actually used tes5edit to remove the spell effect, but all be darned if i can remember how i did it.  does anybody have any clues to get me started in the right direction?  it seems like its just a spell effect i need to get rid of.

13 minutes ago, Balgin said:

This looks quite impressive. I haven't fully checked it out yet but I wonder if it could become YPS compatible or a yps plug in.

Let your hair down LE.

Saw it for it getting some SE hype a while back and went looking for a LE version.  I'm glad one is finally out. 

I don't think there is anyone out there working on YPS stuff though.  The last one I saw was Monoman1 and he's been inactive since November.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 4:19 AM, alex61821 said:

So...The magic swirly thing when you get a change in appearance really messes with things happening while having sex, its like all the visuals need to reset after that.  I do not need the swirly effect to happen theres already a message about the appearance change.  I know a couple of years ago i actually used tes5edit to remove the spell effect, but all be darned if i can remember how i did it.  does anybody have any clues to get me started in the right direction?  it seems like its just a spell effect i need to get rid of.

I think this comes from YpsPiercingTicker

Function AddAddictionBuff()

if FashionAddictionBuffLevel > 0
        PlayerActor.AddSpell(FashionAddictionBuffs[FashionAddictionBuffLevel])

the FashionAddiction is the spell. If you figure out how to silence spell effects, please tell me, as it would interest me too for my tweaks. The only thing I found was

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56545?tab=description

and that modifies the mesh. I will try adding

, false

as in

PlayerActor.AddSpell(FashionAddictionBuffs[FashionAddictionBuffLevel], false)

12 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

I will try adding

, false

as in

PlayerActor.AddSpell(FashionAddictionBuffs[FashionAddictionBuffLevel], false)

That will just remove the message in the notifications about the spell being added. I think what you need to do is clear the "Hit Effect Art" (set to NULL in xEdit or NONE in the CK) in the magic effects ypsEffBuffSpeech (xx802AA7F) and ypsEffDebuffSpeech (xx802AA87).

9 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

That will just remove the message in the notifications about the spell being added. I think what you need to do is clear the "Hit Effect Art" (set to NULL in xEdit or NONE in the CK) in the magic effects ypsEffBuffSpeech (xx802AA7F) and ypsEffDebuffSpeech (xx802AA87).

You were a 100% right. Removing the Heal..whatever Hit Effect Art made it nice. Thank you!