24 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

It has been a while, I am back and found this issue with YPS, my nipple piercings are way too low... How do I fix this?

That looks exactly like the default CBBE piercing textures on a UNP body model. Check for the optional UNP download on the main mod page. I think there's still a UNP texture pack out there somewhere.

Merging the mod with the tweak was easier than expected (Monoman did a good job!)

Here now comes:

v. 6.3: Merger with Monoman’s Mod Tweak 2.4
- includes now all features of Monoman’s mod tweak 2.4, making this version and all future versions fully compatible with Monoman's Wartimes Tweak v10.3 (LE only)
- features from mod tweak 2.4 include:
– nylons are now equipable items, old nylons no longer work (see upgrade note below)
– new hair grow potions available from vendors (fixed a bug in the tweak, causing growth rate to be twice as high as intended); new: hair potions can be disabled in MCM for more immersion
– for modders: yps_LipstickSmudged and yps_EyeShadowSmudged are now int (as bool) StorageUtil variables
– for modders:  StorageUtil variable yps_FingerNailPolishSmudged has been replaced with the int variable yps_FingerNailPolishStage; same toe ToeNailPolish,
– for modders: many new StorageUtil variables and mod events (see file "for modders" in the download or look here)

more changes in v.6.3 (not from mod tweak):
- when hair grows by mod event, changed message "hair has been cut to"  to "hair has grown to"
- removed Wrye Bash version check from wizard.txt, enabling installation by other mod managers
- adopted fomod installer created by Monoman, hope it works
- for modders: removed the ModEvents "yps-WearNylons" and "yps-RemoveNylons"; nylons are now items and can be created via GetFormFromFile

Upgrade note: Important: Nylons system has changed, old nylons no longer work.
To upgrade from previous versions (6.x): Either unwear nylons before upgrading, or after upgrading click on the "Stockings and Pantyhose Pack" to remove old patterns.

--

Hope that this works. ? Any issues please report.

Please note kindly:

- This version works for LE only. I am not working with SE at this time, and not doing any SE conversions.

Edited by emily1673

There is good news for SE users:

As I was told in the SE thread, it seems that the recently posted v. 6.3 is SE compatible.

(This was not really intended, but is a positive byproduct of the way the update was done.)

Only thing that is not SE compatible is the sound&texture pack. But that is not much of an issue, the mod should work well with the old S&T pack from the SE thread.

I would like to encourage all SE users to go ahead, try it out and post any issues. Ideally it will yield a stable version compatible both with SE and LE, which then can be used as base for future development.

Edited by emily1673
2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

There is good news for SE users:

As I was told in the SE thread, it seems that the recently posted v. 6.3 is SE compatible.

(This was not really intended, but is a positive byproduct of the way the update was done.)

Only thing that is not SE compatible is the sound&texture pack. But that is not much of an issue, the mod should work well with the old S&T pack from the SE thread.

I would like to encourage all SE users to go ahead, try it out and post any issues. Ideally it will yield a stable version compatible both with SE and LE, which then can be used as base for future development.

Intended or not, you are a superstar who has made my day :)

The 6.3 still wont install easily in Mod Organizer since the wizard.txt checks for the game version, but i don't think MO retyrns any. so it get's a version mismatch and refuses to install. As soon as I deleted the version check 6.3 installed everything fine.

17 hours ago, dieer said:

The 6.3 still wont install easily in Mod Organizer since the wizard.txt checks for the game version, but i don't think MO retyrns any. so it get's a version mismatch and refuses to install. As soon as I deleted the version check 6.3 installed everything fine.

Ok, so I will remove the version check from wizard.txt altogether. It seems it causes more problems than it has advantages.

A small update:

v. 6.3.1:
- removed version check from wizard.txt, increasing compatibility with some mod managers
- Integration of Bimbos of Skyrim by @jib_buttkiss (by default turned off; needs to be activated in MCM):
-- applying makeup may have a chance to increase Bimbo Corruption
-- fashion addiction increase may also increase Bimbo Corruption

Edited by emily1673
12 hours ago, emily1673 said:

A small update:

v. 6.3.1:
- removed version check from wizard.txt, increasing compatibility with some mod managers
- Integration of Bimbos of Skyrim by @jib_buttkiss (by default turned off; needs to be activated in MCM):
-- applying makeup may have a chance to increase Bimbo Corruption
-- fashion addiction increase may also increase Bimbo Corruption

Awesome!

For anyone who wants to use the BoS integration, looks like it's +10 corruption on a configurable % chance whenever you apply makeup or gain a level of fashion addiction. +10's a lot, so set that % chance to something low or you're gonna get real giggly real fast!

Love 6.3.1 on SE. Converted textures myself; main mod needed no work except deleting that one .json file.

Dibella Quest is - this - close to completion. Looking forward to the future content.

Really great having Emily back. Honestly, one of the characters should be named Emily.

I should really try the BOS integration...

17 hours ago, fred200 said:

Love 6.3.1 on SE. Converted textures myself; main mod needed no work except deleting that one .json file.

Dibella Quest is - this - close to completion. Looking forward to the future content.

Really great having Emily back. Honestly, one of the characters should be named Emily.

I should really try the BOS integration...

How did you do that? I only play SE and was hoping an updated version of the new BoS integration would come out soon.

19 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Could you tell me which "one .json file" you are talking about? I might be able to fix it.

I was not the one that found this, but just delete 00 base/skse/plugins/StorageUtilData/ypsFashion/Underwear.json.

It will be filled in from the 01 files.

On 4/5/2022 at 2:01 AM, Balgin said:

Ladies and Gentlemen I proudly present my complete KS hairdos json file for YPS. I've gone through and added every single new hairstyle that was added in versions 1.5 to 1.9. I also added some styles from earlier versions which had been left out (although I might have missed some earlier styles because the KS main page doesn't have the images displaying contents of those patches any more).

Dreadlocks are under the Permed section because they last a long time and just in case you want to have "may not cut permed hair" turned on in the MCM. When it came to buns, sometimes they're in the Ponytail section, sometimes they're in the braided section. It all depends on the complexity of the bun (braided buns and complex ones tend to be braids, ones with hanging sections or just generally looser tend to be ponytails). When calculating length for ponytails & braids there was a lot of autistic measuring and calculation although I did not account for braids shortening the overall length of the hair and treated them as if they were loose straight sections. For hairstyles with shaved sides (or just one shaved side) I have generally treated them as mohawks with one or two that have been treated as normal hairstyles for legacy reasons (previous versions of the mod) or because they were close enough to those legacy styles to get similar treatment. I know that Emily wanted to include shaved side hairstyles similar to buzzed napes but never got around to it (probably because of a lack of consistency regarding which side is shaved throughout the various styles and the complexity of tracking & restricting them). I have been very tempted to treat the shaved sides styles as buzzed nape cuts but wasn't sure people would understand the logic behind such a decision. When some chin to neck length styles looked neat and trim enough to be buzzed nape style I added them with both straight & buzzed nape options so that people can choose how they'd like to treat those styles. It would be nice to have buzzed nape styles available at other lengths (to accommodate shaved sides) but that just isn't possible.

The sheer amount of hairstyles added mean that certain lengths (I'm looking at you "10st" & "11st" (bra strap length & mid back length) are extremely bloated so you might want to ask the stylist to display styles first or use the catalogue before making a decision you might regret.

Finally, while I've been pretty thorough it's entirely possible I might have missed a style or two. If you have a favourite style and don't seem to be able to find it then please let me know here and I'll either let you know what style & length it is or realise I haven't added it and upload an updated file.

Happy hair times. I hope you all enjoy it.

KS Hairdo's.esp.json 14.18 kB · 147 downloads

Note to Emily, I somehow forgot to include this updated & fully complete KS hairdos config file in the hair config files zip I uploaded earlier. I accidentally installed the latest update over my hair config files and lost access to a load of hairstyles. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll hunt through the thread for any other hair config files that are hiding to save myself from having to do them all over again. If I find any more I'll put them in a post for easy access.

On 4/27/2023 at 11:52 AM, Balgin said:

Note to Emily, I somehow forgot to include this updated & fully complete KS hairdos config file in the hair config files zip I uploaded earlier. I accidentally installed the latest update over my hair config files and lost access to a load of hairstyles. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll hunt through the thread for any other hair config files that are hiding to save myself from having to do them all over again. If I find any more I'll put them in a post for easy access.

Wonderful, this must have been a lot of work! I will integrate them into the next update.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Wonderful, this must have been a lot of work! I will integrate them into the next update.

Oh it was. The greatest amount of time was spent viewing the hair models in game to judge the length they should be. Some hair models are placed in 2 length categories because they could be either (or could be trimmed/growing out towards a longer style). I'm slowly doing the same with dint's hair packs but hair pack 2 is tricky and sometimes causes crashes in racemenu.

I've reached the point in the quest where the priestess of Dibella has told me about changing gender completely. Now it tells me to talk to Ray or Lena as the next objective, but neither of them have any dialogue options. Is this because the end of the quest havent been developed yet, or some bug?

38 minutes ago, jayce113 said:

Have the new updates been used/coded for SE yet? I noticed on the SE page it only has the 2020 files. 

This one is supposed to work with SE, however...

@emily1673 - I've found a couple of issues when using 6.3.1 on SE. No biggies, but things to check when you do a proper SE version

1: Heels training doesn't work at all. Just gone back to the latest SE version and Heels training ok

2: BoS integration doesn't work, even when at 100%

3: I think fashion addiction might not be working. I've not seen any notifications for it when on 6.3.1

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

This one is supposed to work with SE, however...

@emily1673 - I've found a couple of issues when using 6.3.1 on SE. No biggies, but things to check when you do a proper SE version

1: Heels training doesn't work at all. Just gone back to the latest SE version and Heels training ok

2: BoS integration doesn't work, even when at 100%

3: I think fashion addiction might not be working. I've not seen any notifications for it when on 6.3.1

Hey, All those work fine for SE. 100%.

It's BOS, both the make up and the fashion addiction. High heels are pretty as ever and Fashion addiction works as it does usually.

Your game broke ?

Edited by lucakro

@emily1673
This is the real issue.

-Equiping nylons in the inventory however doesnt actually seem to kick in slavetats.

On a side not, SE doesn't have the piercing system so could you maybe add Keywords for Earrings and such so we can be even just as pretty as LE.

And I still can't get the hairstyles to work, If someone could please have a look, the defaults work just fine but when I go to Jolie or any other, select a hair length. no hairstyles show up, none at all.

KSHairdosSMP.esp.json ypsHairDatabase.json ypsHairDefault.json