1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

I've been considering to switch to SE for quite a while, but back in 2020, people still thought that LE has some advantages.

I never did a SE conversion by myself (they have been done by Gnaddelwarz and yeahhowaboutnooo), and if I would switch to SE now, everything would be new to me, and it would delay everything. So I will continue with LE for the time being.

It would be great if somebody could help out with future SE conversions; but they only need to be done for "big" upgrades, not for every small upgrade (like the recently posted 6.2.2).

DeepBlueFrog is in the process of moving to SE as well. As some of their mods use yours, maybe you could compare notes?

5 hours ago, ClaymoreZ said:

Welcome back! I like idea of this mod and i use it everytime when playing. I didnt try the quest, cause it need male PC but i wonder if it could be used for female PC too if character considered as "male".

Ā 

For this mod specifically, I just open the console and use the command "sexchange". Nothing else required.

I forgot to mention that one of the mod tweaks (either Monoman's or the other one that's hard to find these days) introduced a small variety of hair growth potions from potion of minor hair growth to potion of extreme hair growth. These allow for a more controlled growth of hair rather than always going extreme then cutting it back again. They are only sold by the hairdressers and cannot be crafted.

I have noticed since switching to AE and high poly heads that if I turn on the hair options for this mod I get duplicate head parts and in certain places the player character will vanish. This also leaves floating teeth in certain locations as well.Ā 

Ā 

If I turn the hair options off this clears up and stops.Ā 

Ā 

Also I can't get makeup to work with high poly heads, now I may be something wrong here, but I have not found a fix yet.Ā 

Ā 

Good to see you backĀ emily1673

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have noticed since switching to AE and high poly heads that if I turn on the hair options for this mod I get duplicate head parts and in certain places the player character will vanish. This also leaves floating teeth in certain locations as well.Ā 

Ā 

If I turn the hair options off this clears up and stops.Ā 

Ā 

Also I can't get makeup to work with high poly heads, now I may be something wrong here, but I have not found a fix yet.Ā 

Ā 

Good to see you backĀ emily1673

Are you using the files on this threas or the SE thread?

18 hours ago, Ambre66 said:

Hello. Wondering is there a way to make YPS take control of hair changes induced by Naked Defeat and Naked Dungeons ?

Ā 

It's rather the other way round: Other mods can use YPS mod events to let YPS control hairgrowth.

@emily1673Ā 

Hey! I don't understand, something wrong with "Well Fashioned" buff for me. I turned off head hair control and don't using neylons, but doing every other features (Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Figers and Toes Nails, Pubic and Armpit Hairs, Highheels). When i completed every feature at the first time which was turn on, my first buff was is "Prettiest Woman in the Hold".Ā But for some reason this buff decreased over time, despite the fact that i continue to make the all features which was turn on! Mirror shows the same (every part is ok). Right now my buff is "Satisfactory Appearance"Ā in spite of all this: Lipstick made up, Eyeshadow made up, Figers Nails made up,Ā Toes Nais made up, Pubic Hair is shaved, Armpit Hairs is shaved, Highheels equipped.Ā ?ā€ā™€ļø

Any console command for fix or something please? SE-version if it matters

9 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

@emily1673Ā 

Hey! I don't understand, something wrong with "Well Fashioned" buff for me. I turned off head hair control and don't using neylons, but doing every other features (Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Figers and Toes Nails, Pubic and Armpit Hairs, Highheels). When i completed every feature at the first time which was turn on, my first buff was is "Prettiest Woman in the Hold".Ā But for some reason this buff decreased over time, despite the fact that i continue to make the all features which was turn on! Mirror shows the same (every part is ok). Right now my buff is "Satisfactory Appearance"Ā in spite of all this: Lipstick made up, Eyeshadow made up, Figers Nails made up,Ā Toes Nais made up, Pubic Hair is shaved, Armpit Hairs is shaved, Highheels equipped.Ā ?ā€ā™€ļø

Any console command for fix or something please? SE-version if it matters

That's working as intended.

Ā 

Fashion features give buffs but using them over time builds fashion addiction.Ā  As addiction increase the buff decreases in size and switches over to a penalty for not using fashion features.

4 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

That's working as intended.

Ā 

Fashion features give buffs but using them over time builds fashion addiction.Ā  As addiction increase the buff decreases in size and switches over to a penalty for not using fashion features.

What means: "That's working as intended." ?Ā 

I keep doing everything (as i wrote), but the buff decreases (as i wrote), why do i get a debuff if i do everything (as i wrote)?

Edited by Alis_999
13 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

What means: "That's working as intended." ?Ā 

I keep doing everything (as i wrote), but the buff decreases (as i wrote), why do i get a debuff if i do everything (as i wrote)?

Working as intended means it has been designed to work this way.

Ā 

As you get more addicted to fashion, the fashion buff decreases so you apply more fashion effects. Eventually, you don't get a buff from them, but a debuff. The way round it is to stop having fashion effects, let the addiction decrease then apply them again. Addictions are not supposed to end well ;)

15 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Working as intended means it has been designed to work this way.

Ā 

As you get more addicted to fashion, the fashion buff decreases so you apply more fashion effects. Eventually, you don't get a buff from them, but a debuff. The way round it is to stop having fashion effects, let the addiction decrease then apply them again. Addictions are not supposed to end well ;)

Strange, it doesn't make sense to me, because in the end, if every part being complete, PC get a debuff "ugliest chaurus in the Tamriel" anyway or something like that. Then, i'm still need conolse command for remove addiction, but i don't know where to find, in "globals" addiction levelĀ absentĀ ?ā€ā™€ļø

Edited by Alis_999
7 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

Strange, it doesn't make sense to me, because in the end, if every part being complete, PC get a debuff "ugliest beast in the Tamriel" anyway or something like that. Then, i'm still need conolse command for remove addiction, but i don't know where to find, in "globals" addiction levelĀ absentĀ 

Ā 

If you don't like the addiction mechanic, you can turn it off in the MCM. You won't get buffs either, though.

4 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

If you don't like the addiction mechanic, you can turn it off in the MCM. You won't get buffs either, though.

No, because i need to remove addiction level for start or if i turn off Addiction in option right now, mod gives me permanent speechcraft debuff.Ā Already checked

Edited by Alis_999
5 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

No, because i need to remove addiction level for start or if i turn off Addiction in option right now, mod gives me permanent speechcraft debuff.Ā Already checked

That's because you are already addicted.

This feature is indeed working "as intended", which is the case for most features: first you get some benefits to get you "hooked", but eventually this turns into debuffs for not using the feature.

Ā 

A solution for you:

In MCM set "Addiction Increase Speed" to 0, and "Addiction Decrease Speed" to max. That way the addiction will decrease over time (when you are not wearing fashion for a while).

7 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

That's because you are already addicted.

This feature is indeed working "as intended", which is the case for most features: first you get some benefits to get you "hooked", but eventually this turns into debuffs for not using the feature.

Ā 

A solution for you:

In MCM set "Addiction Increase Speed" to 0, and "Addiction Decrease Speed" to max. That way the addiction will decrease over time (when you are not wearing fashion for a while).

Yeah, i understand this way for removing, but no console commands? :(Ā 

P.S.:Ā for me it would look good and logical debuffs for combat skills, but not for speechcraft, alas, i need speechcraft for my game style and modlistĀ ?

Edited by Alis_999
13 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

Yeah, i understand this way for removing, but no console commands? :(Ā 

P.S.:Ā for me it would look good and logical debuffs for combat skills, but not for speechcraft, alas, i need speechcraft for my game style and modlistĀ ?

No console command, sorry.

Uninstall -> clean save -> reinstall.

Or, if you are a modder, open the Creationkit, and do a small edit to a script (I can tell you if you want to know)

15 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

No console command, sorry.

Uninstall -> clean save -> reinstall.

Or, if you are a modder, open the Creationkit, and do a small edit to a script (I can tell you if you want to know)

No, i sometimes help my friends with mods, but not in the CK part, so i don't know how to edit scripts. But i have a question, if i turn off all Addicted Options like "Earrings Addicition"Ā and leave ONLY "Fingernail Addictions" as turn on, then remove Finger nails from PC, change "Increase" to 0, "Decrease" to 30,Ā will i decrease Addiction Level?Ā But if i stay put on, for example, earrings (as i said, i turn off "Earrings Addicition")

Edited by Alis_999
9 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

If i turn off all Addicted Options like "Earrings Addicition"Ā and leave ONLY "Fingernail Addictions" as turn on, then remove Finger nails from PC, change "Increase" to 0, "Decrease" to 30,Ā will i decrease Addiction Level?Ā But if i stay put on, for example, earrings (as i said, i turn off "Earrings Addicition")

Yes.

However, the addiction decrease is very slow, even at max level. I will post a small update soon and significantly increase the maximum AddictionDecreaseSpeed that can be chosen in MCM.

1 minute ago, emily1673 said:

Yes.

However, the addiction decrease is very slow, even at max level. I will post a small update soon and significantly increase the maximum AddictionDecreaseSpeed that can be chosen in MCM.

Ah, this is acceptable, thank you ā¤ļøĀ