32 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

I checked the box for enable but it wasnt changing anything.  with the mirror my hair stage was 0 pubic and 4 armpit even though i said no armpit hair.  i couldnt see any armpit hair but i shaved it anyway and then right after that i got a itchy pube message i think it was somehow stuck.

In that case go to the hair menu. Turn off hair control. Close the MCM.

Go back into the mcm. Go to the hair menu. Turn on hair control. Close the MCM.

You should get the same initial startup pop up asking you which hair and/or body hair controls you want turned on. That might help reset things for you.

1 hour ago, Cornoholio said:

Here's an idea: why not add support for tattoos? (and in the future have your dominant partner take you there to get your slavetat...) - or is there such a mod already?

Erm, this is YPS. Dominant partner's is more of a Devious Followers thing. I can see why you might post about it here 'though.

Just now, Cornoholio said:

I just thought about the "Tattoo artist" thing, which would fit well in here. And then there's things like the Devious Chastity Piercing in here already...

You actually have a point. The Dibella quest puts the PC in a submissive role as well; in both quests the player has to deal with a loss of control.

However, both quests offer a way out so in the end the PC regains control.

You could look at 'Being A Cow'. In a way yhere are a lot of similarities between this mod and that one (IMHO, YMMV etc etc etc ), but BAC does have dominant partners, tattoos and does a nice job at PC transformations as well. 

2 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

I just thought about the "Tattoo artist" thing, which would fit well in here. And then there's things like the Devious Chastity Piercing in here already...

That's alright. I wasn't telling you to go somewhere else. Just checking you hadn't accidentally posted in the wrong thread :D.

I'm going to chime in on the tattoo artist idea. Honestly I think it would be a good addition to YPS, both as a feature, and a further fashion addiction. People get tattoo addictions IRL after all, and it's definitely fashion! Having an in game way to apply fashion slavetats tattoos either by the PCs choice or as a part of submission would be both a potential gold sink (especially if they charge to remove tats!) and a nice way to avoid using the MCM to add tattoos, which feels like cheating to me. I'm not sure how difficult adding a feather like this wold be though, but mods like rape tats might have the code needed just as an idea.

KS Hairdos

I'm not sure if this is feasible or how to go about it but I was wondering whether it's possible to bodyslide the longer hairs. I use the CBBE Slim preset so looking side on there quite a gap between the hair and the pc's back, same for the breasts. I had a look at this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75915 which weight paints the hairs but it only moves the hair with the breasts it does not close the gap between them

I did try the HDT version a while back but was getting the infinite hair stretch glitch from time to time so gave up on that (the standard HDT fix didn't seem to work for that).

I don't mind have a try at it if I get some spare time but I'm not sure it's possible to do or where to start

1 hour ago, Chroom22 said:

How can I bring back up the hair color and hair length menu that you get when you initially install the mod? Only way I know is to reinstall the mod. Need it for mod conflict.

Press Escape to get to the game menu. Go to mod management and find the YPS MCM. Go to the Hair section. Look at the first option in the left hand column. It should be called something like Enable Hair Control. If it's turned on then turn it off. Close the MCM and wait for 8-20 seconds. Then go back into the MCM and turn it on Enable Hair Control again. Close the MCM and the hair menu pop up should appear after a few seconds.

It's much easier than uninstalling and reinstalling the mod.

31 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Press Escape to get to the game menu. Go to mod management and find the YPS MCM. Go to the Hair section. Look at the first option in the left hand column. It should be called something like Enable Hair Control. If it's turned on then turn it off. Close the MCM and wait for 8-20 seconds. Then go back into the MCM and turn it on Enable Hair Control again. Close the MCM and the hair menu pop up should appear after a few seconds.

It's much easier than uninstalling and reinstalling the mod.

I've been doing that and no luck. I probably need to wait longer since I have a lot of other scripts running.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:26 AM, Xiaron said:

Seconding this. I'd really like the ability to toggle that conversation tree off.

But that's exactly what us girls are talking about all the time :)

On 6/28/2020 at 7:42 PM, Balgin said:

KS Hairdos updated again today. Time to go find some new favourite hairstyles and decide what length they should be.

Thanks for letting me know. Now just need to find some time to configure all the new hairstyles....

On 6/28/2020 at 10:04 PM, Cornoholio said:

Here's an idea: why not add support for tattoos? (and in the future have your dominant partner take you there to get your slavetat...) - or is there such a mod already?

Adding a tattoo artist is already somewhere on the "to do list" for quite a while. But there are other things I need to finish first (in particular the Dibella quest).

On 7/1/2020 at 4:23 PM, Slorm said:

KS Hairdos

I'm not sure if this is feasible or how to go about it but I was wondering whether it's possible to bodyslide the longer hairs. I use the CBBE Slim preset so looking side on there quite a gap between the hair and the pc's back, same for the breasts. I had a look at this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75915 which weight paints the hairs but it only moves the hair with the breasts it does not close the gap between them

Changing the hair length directly would be super cool. I just don't see how to implement it yet.

24 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

But that's exactly what us girls are talking about all the time :)

...I'm going to assume you're joking. Because I'm female and I'm about as likely to talk about that sort of thing as tell someone about the thrilling time I had watching paint dry.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:37 AM, emily1673 said:

Would the problem be solved if I create an YPS keyword that will trigger the high heels effect of this mod, so that everybody can add this keyword to the high heels in other mods?

Hi,  

First off thanks for the mod, it's been fun playing with it.

I'm just curious if anyone had a solution for this high heels not being detected - I.E. getting anything other than bondage heels to be detected?.  I was using Charming High Heels when I realized they weren't being detected by this mod, and then tried a conversion for those heels to NiOveride on Nexus for that mod, but I haven't had much luck getting either the HDT High Heels version or the NiOveridethem to work (and the NiOverride conversion didn't actually seem to be showing the high heel affect, so I may have an issue there too- the HDT version was working for that aspect though).

Thanks for any ideas.

2 hours ago, 34567891 said:

I'm having trouble with the Dibella quest, when I put on roys' device onto my feet, I wont be able to paint my character's toenails, but I also can't do the toenails if I dont have the device on.

You should be able to. It's an open toed device.

The quest "Chastity Piercing" does not start for me, assuming it works for others, the issue should be in my setup.

I tried yps 6.2.1 and yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged, Devious Chastity Piercings is installed and esp activated, version 1.1 slot 49.

I find the torn note in the cellar, read it, and nothing happens.

Ran loot, checked with tesedit and skyrim creator, but I cannot find what would be blocking the script.

I started again with a clean char and used coc riftenbeeandbarb and read the note. It is in the place, and nada. no quest start.

tried again, finished unbound and still no luck, there is a warning on start in the debug log

[07/11/2020 - 09:28:03PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [YPS01 (5A0073BC)].ypspiercingticker.InitializeVariables() - "ypsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 315
    [YPS01 (5A0073BC)].ypspiercingticker.OnInit() - "ypsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 374

that is imho coming from the

NailPolishColor[68] = " (not yet implemented nail art)"
    LookForStuds()         ; looking for stud Piercings in other esp's:
EndFunction

but that is only a warning.

ok, changed 2 things so I do not know what was the solution::

one, changed the script ypsReadChastityPiercingNote to

event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    Debug.notification("Note OnActivate Fired")
    Utility.wait(0.5)
    myQuest.Start()
    myQuest.setStage(myStage)
    myQuest.setobjectivedisplayed(myStage)
endEvent

;event onRead()
;    myQuest.Start()
;    myQuest.setStage(myStage)
;    myQuest.setobjectivedisplayed(myStage)
;endEvent

and then I filled the actor aliases in the quest in creator kit. Tried again, now it works.

Getting some interesting bugs. Doing the Dibella quest and the hair dye refuses to update. Everything else seems to work fine except that. I switched over to a older save that started as a female to check if it worked at all and it worked perfectly and then when I loaded the Dibella quest save post hair dying it had updated to have the dyed hair. I have no idea what's causing this I can only think it has something to do with pulling up the race menu and the game defaulting the characters hair. I would try to reinitialise the mod after the sex change brings up the race menu to see if that fixed it but I no longer get the prompt when turning hair control off and then on again and I don't know any other way to reset it.

Apart from that good work can't wait to see where it goes from here.

On 7/5/2020 at 7:23 PM, regibigass said:

hey so im having a bug with the hair growth, now matter what length it is, its always a vanilla skyrim style, i have all of the hair mods installed but it doesnt naturally grow despite the game saying my hair is much longer.

I'm seeing the same thing in 6.2.1 on SE. Everything in the mod tells me that my hair is growing. I even tried drinking a hair growth potion. But the hair doesn't update. And one save got destroyed because now the menu for a haircut won't come up. Went to another save and the menu does come up, so something in my save related to this mod is corrupted now. I was only in a few days on the save that's nonfunctional now so no big loss.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:23 PM, Xiaron said:

...I'm going to assume you're joking. Because I'm female and I'm about as likely to talk about that sort of thing as tell someone about the thrilling time I had watching paint dry.

Good times eh?

At least we now know why the Dibella quest isn't finished yet; Emily is chatting away with Ghorza gra-Bagol about gardening and exchanging recipes with Grelka.