51 minutes ago, hwybee4996 said:

After done shaving why does the controls stop working and the body hair does not show up.

Slave tats menu in body tattoos all body patterns say external and can not be changed.

What the  hell have i done?

External usually means it's something that's not normally a part of slavetats (such as something you might have added in racemenu).

Hi. I have a problem and I don't know if it was caused by an update, or if it's something different altogether. The hair on my character grows very slowly (once every 2-3 days), despite the growth speed being set to 10 + ultra fast.

Is it just me, or was something changed?

36 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Hi. I have a problem and I don't know if it was caused by an update, or if it's something different altogether. The hair on my character grows very slowly (once every 2-3 days), despite the growth speed being set to 10 + ultra fast.

Is it just me, or was something changed?

That's actually about normal at the longer length levels. How long or short is the chair? The distance in length between some levels means that it would normally take around 98 days or more at normal speed.

16 minutes ago, Balgin said:

That's actually about normal at the longer length levels. How long or short is the chair? The distance in length between some levels means that it would normally take around 98 days or more at normal speed.

Actually it's very short. 3rd stage I believe. From what I recall the max growth speed was faster by quite a large margin.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:39 PM, Balgin said:

External usually means it's something that's not normally a part of slavetats (such as something you might have added in racemenu).

I expanded NIOVERRIDE LAYERS 5 for body to 8 for body that fix it even the controls stop working problem too. Balgin thanks for your help.

7 minutes ago, hwybee4996 said:

I expanded NIOVERRIDE LAYERS 5 for body to 8 for body that fix it even the controls stop working problem too. Balgin thanks for your help.

I was specifically referring to Tanlines as the one I've noticed sometimes showing up as External. Any racemenu overlay that doesn't use slavetats to apply can show up as External in slavetats.

Tan lines for chavs (basically).

On 6/13/2020 at 11:53 PM, kapibar said:

If so, then the hairgrowth potion it is :D. Altough - like I said - I would swear it was helluva lot faster in the older version.

No, that definitely didn't get changed.

And yes, 100 times the natural hair growth speed still is rather slow, one stage every few days.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:11 PM, botticelli said:

Seems like max addiction level needs adjusting. It probably does not take nylons into account.

YPS_Addiction.jpg.8a0ffaf9b7f0c1f86420863e2c06834e.jpg

The highest fashion addiction level is 11. You can have a higher temporary addiction level, but 11 is the maximum addiction. (To change that I would need to adjust the whole set of 22 buffs and debuffs, and I'm too lazy for that. :P )

I guess the body you are using isn't too well adapted for the deformed feet that you ended up with.

Quite a lot of the mods on loverslab are pushing the boundaries of what Skyrim was designed for, so learning some things about mods is advisable, probably even unavoidable.

On 6/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Durrian said:

Hey guys, after i got the deformed feet fromm the high heel training my feet looks like this, and clues what i have done wrong?

If someone has plz pm me, i am real beginner in modding ^^

20200623161311_1.jpg

20200623161320_1.jpg

I did this a long time ago so forgive me if i get it wrong.  What I did was found some high heel shoes from another mod, there are lots of them out there, make sure you get one that matches your body type cbbe or unp.  Then open nifscope on the shoe and remove the shoe save the feet as the feet named in the  \meshes\yps\xinifay - shoes they are called barefoot something.  i think you want to change the barefoot-uh.nif files.  Each of the feet refer to a different height like hh or uh.  If you dont have nifscope you can use outfit studio to do it as well.

57 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

I made a mistake when it asked me if i wanted hair and body hair control i only picked hair.  How can i get body hair growth to start?

Open the MCM and go to the body hair page. You should find the options you're looking for there.

23 hours ago, Balgin said:

Open the MCM and go to the body hair page. You should find the options you're looking for there.

I checked the box for enable but it wasnt changing anything.  with the mirror my hair stage was 0 pubic and 4 armpit even though i said no armpit hair.  i couldnt see any armpit hair but i shaved it anyway and then right after that i got a itchy pube message i think it was somehow stuck.