I have a foot problem...

Slave Bondage Heels work great for training, all the way up to Bondage Feet, Foot deformations look great.

Regular high heels are not recognized as heels though. HighheelsDressOutfits is one mod with heels not recognized as such. They look great though...

Is there some keyword I should add to the shoe to have it recognized?

Looking for a pointer as to where to look. This is on Skyrim SE, so it may not apply to the base release.

8 hours ago, fred200 said:

I have a foot problem...

Slave Bondage Heels work great for training, all the way up to Bondage Feet, Foot deformations look great.

Regular high heels are not recognized as heels though. HighheelsDressOutfits is one mod with heels not recognized as such. They look great though...

Is there some keyword I should add to the shoe to have it recognized?

Looking for a pointer as to where to look. This is on Skyrim SE, so it may not apply to the base release.

Would the problem be solved if I create an YPS keyword that will trigger the high heels effect of this mod, so that everybody can add this keyword to the high heels in other mods?

7 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Would the problem be solved if I create an YPS keyword that will trigger the high heels effect of this mod, so that everybody can add this keyword to the high heels in other mods?

I need to do some more debugging, but it appears NIO is working correctly. I am able to compile all the code now, so I will be doing some tracing.

It seems to me that height must be missing - but visually the heels look right.

I don't know how to check height - is that something on the NIF?

If whatever is wrong with these boots is easy to fix, I would rather do that than add a new keyword, which has to modify the boots anyway.

More work for you, but an MCM table of recognized boots - like you did for custom hairstyles - would sure be convenient.

Would love some confirmation that this is a real boot problem - and not just something I screwed up in conversion.

8 hours ago, emily1673 said:

You may want to talk to lupine00.  I think the aroused extended (SLAX) has/is supposed to have a clothing keyword system that allows users to tag clothes into certain categories.  High heels is one category, but its supposed to do slutty/conservative/armor/functionally nude.  It's supposed to be a drop in replacement for older versions of aroused, so I imagine many people will be using it with YPS anyway.  

I don't know if it will be easier to make work than building your own thing, but it will likely help other mods integrate with yours better.

12 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

High heels is one category, but its supposed to do slutty/conservative/armor/functionally nude. 

SLAX adds the SLA_KillerHeels keyword. It can add it at runtime, dynamically, or you can add it by editing the ESP of the armor item.

SLS and SLD support this keyword.

If you soft-dep SLAX and act on that keyword, then it gives you the facility to add it to any shoes in your game as long as somebody is wearing them.

It's a little more complex than that, as in some cases you will be keywording the base object and in others a unique ObjReference, but that's something that makes no difference in most cases, and which I intend to clear up shortly. It should tag both.

SLD can give you lightweight bare-foot or high-heel buffs/debuffs/addictions, but it doesn't do scrunched up foot models.

Interesting "bug" I turned up in YpsHairScript.psc

At the end of Makeover, about line 2240, there is the confirmation code:

Debug.Messagebox("Your choice:\n"+MakeoverChoice)
            ReallyProceed = ypsMakeoverConfirmMsg.show() ; cancel/yes/modify

On my system, because it is fast - or slow - or it is SE, ypsMakeoverConfirmMsg.show simply gets skipped, and returns 0 for Cancel. This is bad...

I completely fixed it with a short delay after the Messagebox:

Utility.Wait(0.5)

Yeah, I was gonna suggest SLAX  since it does have the tag and coincidentally I had been adding it to my armor mods even if no mod currently used it, even adding it to footwear that visually have high heel but don't have have modified meshes for NIO or HDTheels.

However I would like to point out that high heel detection still seems to work correctly in version 6.1, so whatever changes where made to high heel detection from version 6.2 onward probably have something to do with it.

I'm using a 3BA body on SE and I'm getting ankle seams with the Cinderella feet. Didn't realize that the 3BA ankle was thinner than the normal CBBE ankle.
Tried editing the nif myself but it has a much lower polygon count than the 3BA body does, and I'm getting a lot of straight edges where I would want curves.
image.png.a0536ff114d41440862cae9e52bfa1a7.png
That being said, at least the size fits a bit better, but there are a lot of small gaps that can't be filled.
image.png.99a0cc121f613958d0c6617ff3fca599.png
It's not perfect but it's probably decent enough as a temporary fix if you play zoomed out and aren't doing any sort of screenarchery with bare feet. I'm not quite satisfied with this though, and I'll see if I can get around to upgrading it to a higher polygon model.

3BA Cinderella feet (temp).7z

I resolved my Skyrim SE high heel problem...

In Skyrim SE, SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") returns -1. Script version comes back 7.

I just removed the PluginVersion test and hasNiOverride goes 1, and heels are detected as heels when put on and when removed.

I trust Training will go OK.

I have not seen any other specific SE problems, but will keep looking.

@fred200 you can add the checks for SSE's nioverride as such:

hasNiOverride = ((SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION || SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION_SSE) && (NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION))

obviously need to also set NIOVERRIDE_VERSION_SSE earlier in the script.

@gnaddelwarz has done a really good job of porting 6.0.0, sadly the LE-version of 6.0.0 is no longer available for download -> can't really check what exactly gnaddelwarz changed :(.

Otherwise one could just create a diff-patch from the changes and apply them to 6.2.1

FYI: i think one thing gnaddelwarz missed: the painted-fingernail-mesh will be misaligned (similarly to the cinderalla feet)

here's how to fix this:

Spoiler

get these two mods:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8563

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28611

and generate the kaw's claws depending on your preset in bodyslide.

Once this is done, copy the meshes\claws\ClawsBlackF_0.nif and _1.nif (as well as the .tri file if you're using morphs) to meshes\yps\nails and rename them to ypsNailsShimmerBlackF_0.nif , _1.nif and .tri respectively.

I think oldrim has constant wrist/ankle sizes, even when using bodyslide presets.

SE however has adjustable wrist/ankle sizes in bodyslide -> supplying a single low/high-weight mesh will (very often) not work in SE.

On 5/13/2020 at 9:10 PM, fred200 said:

Interesting "bug" I turned up in YpsHairScript.psc

At the end of Makeover, about line 2240, there is the confirmation code:

On my system, because it is fast - or slow - or it is SE, ypsMakeoverConfirmMsg.show simply gets skipped, and returns 0 for Cancel. This is bad...

I completely fixed it with a short delay after the Messagebox:

Utility.Wait(0.5)

Indeed, that should be fixed.

On 5/15/2020 at 3:32 PM, emily1673 said:

Thank you :D

TLDR install order:

1. yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE.7z
  2. yps-Sound&TexturePack20200517_SSE.7z
  3. yps-SSE-jsons.7z
  4. Kaws Claws CBBE SE for yps.7z

EDIT²: @Feruano made a SSE conversion of the barefoot mesh for sse here.

EDIT: updated the sound&texture-pack: apparently running the existing oldrim-facegendata through nif optimizer is not enough -> exported the facegendata with creationkit.

i applied and modified @gnaddelwarz changes from the 6.0.0 SSE port.

1. modified scripts inside the yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE.7z should be now both SE and LE compatible (See yps-6.2.1_vs_yps-6.2.1-SE&LE.diff in a text editor for changes)
  2. yps-Sound&TexturePack20200517_SSE.7z ran the meshes & textures through cathedral asset optimizer and nif optimizer, should be now ONLY SE compatible (EDIT: also exported facegen data with the creationkit)
  3. yps-SSE-jsons.7zattached gnaddelwarz .json files, as i'm not sure if merging gnaddelwarz' files with the LE json files is a good idea?
  4. Kaws Claws CBBE SE for yps.7zkaws claws cbbe se for yps bodyslide files, depends on https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28611
    credits to kaw(original LE mod author), Vyxenne (SE conversion) and JRICH604 (bodyslide files), 

regarding 3.: for example i think "ApachiiHairHuman83BW": exists in the SSE version of ApachiiHairFemales.esm, but not in the LE version?
if your script is able to cope with such an invalid hair declaration inside a .json file, then you could use the same .json files for both SSE and LE

Spoiler

i believe the problem might be line 844 of ypsHairScript.psc:

HeadPart CurrentHair = HeadPart.GetHeadPart(CurrentHairstyleName)
PlayerActor.ChangeHeadPart(CurrentHair)

afaik 'CurrentHairstyleName' is the string inside the .json file -> if that's invalid (doesn't exist in the .esp/.esm) -> i don't know what will happen ^^

Let me know if you even like the idea of having as much of the codebase compatible with both SE and LE :)

yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE.7z

yps-Sound&TexturePack20200517_SSE.7z

Kaws Claws CBBE SE for yps.7z

yps-SSE-jsons.7z

yps-6.2.1_vs_yps-6.2.1-SE&LE.diff

13 hours ago, Skelletoncz said:

Hi:

Shouldn't I get a temporary maiden name from Lena Golvo? After gender reassignment.
And at the end of the task, the player would choose his own permanent girl name.

Just such an observation.

I tend to use Erika Solveigsdottir or Beki Melkadottir as defaults when testing this quest. Of course Beki isn't strictly a Nordic name (Beki would probably be male, Beka would be more likely to be female) but it sounds more girly and hints at the male origin. Generally Erika is the one more liekly to rebel against the changes and become frustrated whilst Beki is much more malleable and takes to the changes in a more relaxed way.

6 hours ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Thank you :D

i applied and modified @gnaddelwarz changes from the 6.0.0 SSE port.

1. modified scripts inside the yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2.1)_SE&LE.7z should be now both SE and LE compatible (See yps-6.2.1_vs_yps-6.2.1-SE&LE.diff in a text editor for changes)
  2. yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 SSE.7z ran the meshes & textures through cathedral asset optimizer and nif optimizer, should be now ONLY SE compatible
  3. attached gnaddelwarz .json files, as i'm not sure if merging gnaddelwarz' files with the LE json files is a good idea?

regarding 3.: for example i think "ApachiiHairHuman83BW": exists in the SSE version of ApachiiHairFemales.esm, but not in the LE version?
if your script is able to cope with such an invalid hair declaration inside a .json file, then you could use the same .json files for both SSE and LE

Hide contents

i believe the problem might be line 844 of ypsHairScript.psc:

HeadPart CurrentHair = HeadPart.GetHeadPart(CurrentHairstyleName)
PlayerActor.ChangeHeadPart(CurrentHair)

afaik 'CurrentHairstyleName' is the string inside the .json file -> if that's invalid (doesn't exist in the .esp/.esm) -> i don't know what will happen ^^

Let me know if you even like the idea of having as much of the codebase compatible with both SE and LE :)

Thank you for this! I will link to this post on the main page. Or maybe I should create a separate thread in the SE section?

Actually I already worked in all suggested script changes by Gnaddelwarz into the latest versions.

As for the hair: If the hairstyle string is faulty (or does not exist), nothing will happen upon changing the headpart.

22 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I tend to use Erika Solveigsdottir or Beki Melkadottir as defaults when testing this quest. Of course Beki isn't strictly a Nordic name (Beki would probably be male, Beka would be more likely to be female) but it sounds more girly and hints at the male origin. Generally Erika is the one more liekly to rebel against the changes and become frustrated whilst Beki is much more malleable and takes to the changes in a more relaxed way.

Regarding the name change, I already have some plans. For the time being you can do it manually.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Regarding the name change, I already have some plans. For the time being you can do it manually.

I'd like it if the names felt racially appropriate. You know, if she's a Breton we could call her Isabella because she IS A (creation of Di)BELLA (and it sounds reasonably Breton enough. That could almost work for an Imperial too but would sound rather incorrect for something like an Orc or a Dunmer, for example).

5 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Thank you for this! I will link to this post on the main page. Or maybe I should create a separate thread in the SE section?

Your mod -> your choice to make :P;) 

My advice: maybe leave it linked in the main page for ~1-2 weeks -> if no-one reports bugs for the SSE version -> create a separate thread in the SE section

5 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Actually I already worked in all suggested script changes by Gnaddelwarz into the latest versions.

yep, i saw that. Seems like you only left out the changes which would've broken the mod in LE.

6 hours ago, emily1673 said:

As for the hair: If the hairstyle string is faulty (or does not exist), nothing will happen upon changing the headpart.

Ok, i'll merge the json files then.

I also uploaded a bodyslide file to my post earlier for the finger-nail meshes.

Ok, on the Dibella Quest, my guy is a girl...but the bra doesn't really fit, My guy was weight 50 so i kept that weight, and it seems strange but the essentially bottom 1/2 of his/her breasts show through the bra. The belt is perfect but the bra seems to small, just wondering how do you / can you change the size / shape of the bra?

I can go in and change cosio morphs to adjust the breasts inside the bra which seems to work.  I wonder if this is because of something else like hormones or something changing by breast sizes?

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for this mod, from the bottom of my heart! He is simply magnificent in every sense of the word! The very idea of a beauty salon was delightful and it is immediately clear that quite a bit of work has been done on the mod. Today, out of curiosity, I started the quest "THE FOLLOWER OF DIBELLA", it really turned out very funny and at the same time interesting. It's like I watched a movie but only the first part and now I look forward to continuing :)
  In general, I also wanted to learn about the development and future plans for this mod and I’m sure that I will not give anything new with my advice, but still ...How about complicate it? :)
  For example, body care. For example, take bath procedures using a gel, say, 2 times a day, and then use lotion for the body, and thereby the character’s mood and the mood of those around him will depend on the main character.In addition to shaving in the beauty salon, you can also add depilation.
  The use of aromas (perfumes) and this will contribute to the mood of both those around you in relation to the main character and the heroine herself, because it will be nice to receive compliments from others.
  By the way, about the quest ... What if Lena herself puts in a belt and cups on the main character?
At the same time, she will use persuasion methods and in the end, to some extent, she can wear even despite the fact that the main character is against.It turns out that the transformation of a man into a girl did not begin entirely on a voluntary basis, but there is nothing left for the main hero how to accept this!
  I saw a discussion about the name of the protagonist, and indeed, why not ?!A temporary name of a female character, because it’s illogical that a woman walks, but with a masculine name.It would be nice to expand the whole dialogue, the approaches of men, compliments, communication with girls, and here exactly the character’s name will appear. The more beautiful the character becomes, the more compliments, while all this contributes to the purity of the body and aroma and appearance.At first, everything that happens to the main character will be confused, he will constantly complain, but then he will begin to get used to it.
  If you introduce depilation, then approximately in the initial quests you will remove the hair from the main character, which, of course, will be very unpleasant for him :)
  Then forced to swim daily for a comfortable stay.At one point, Lena uses perfume on the main character, which will attract the attention of others and there will be a conversation, discussion, compliments, gifts.
  It would not be bad to introduce a diet.For example, follow a diet and thereby attract attention :)
  In addition to earrings, jewelry products add jewelry to the neck, arms and legs, which will also cause dependence on fashion. The main character in one moment will receive for example a beautiful collar :)
  For the future, it would be nice to introduce the underwear and clothing store, shoes into the game. At some point, the main character will be given a new dress when visiting this store, and not only in connection with the opening of the store :)
  But the main thing is not to limit query only transformation. The protagonist must not only physically changed, but everything else too. That is, in addition to when he turns into a girl, he will do female affairs, and even to marry :)
  Uhhh, how all the same I want a lot and apparently not everything is real :)
  In any case, thanks for such work, for this mod, and I really hope that it will continue to develop!

22 hours ago, asmondar said:

Ok, on the Dibella Quest, my guy is a girl...but the bra doesn't really fit, My guy was weight 50 so i kept that weight, and it seems strange but the essentially bottom 1/2 of his/her breasts show through the bra. The belt is perfect but the bra seems to small, just wondering how do you / can you change the size / shape of the bra?

I can go in and change cosio morphs to adjust the breasts inside the bra which seems to work.  I wonder if this is because of something else like hormones or something changing by breast sizes?

This mod uses DD belt and bra items. If they don't show up correctly, this means DD isn't installed correctly. Maybe need to run bodyslide.

19 minutes ago, Anna0411 said:

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for this mod, from the bottom of my heart! He is simply magnificent in every sense of the word! The very idea of a beauty salon was delightful and it is immediately clear that quite a bit of work has been done on the mod. Today, out of curiosity, I started the quest "THE FOLLOWER OF DIBELLA", it really turned out very funny and at the same time interesting. It's like I watched a movie but only the first part and now I look forward to continuing :)

Thank you for the feedback! Indeed some of your suggestions are already in planning. Let's see how and when I can implement them.

Thanks, I'll rerun my bodyslide see if I can get that fixed. Also, for the name change thing...If there is a way that should come later down the road not when the hero is first changed, after a few quests once the hero is more used to acting and doing girly things then, it might be time to rename the character. After all Lena can't very well be seen with some girl who has a guys name, that would just be weird right!.