On 7/30/2020 at 8:45 AM, Balgin said:

That should work although you shouldn't get the YPS hair selection menu until you load up a save (under normal, non Unbound situations).

It worked, almost.  So now I can change the color of my characters hair but it doesn't seem to grow out.  I get the message, "you should redye your hair", but it's still the dyed color.  I have the duration at 12 days and it's been well past.  If the hair won't go back to starting color is there a debug I can do to get rid of the dye??  Thanks.

1 hour ago, crudo said:

It worked, almost.  So now I can change the color of my characters hair but it doesn't seem to grow out.  I get the message, "you should redye your hair", but it's still the dyed color.  I have the duration at 12 days and it's been well past.  If the hair won't go back to starting color is there a debug I can do to get rid of the dye??  Thanks.

Oh no, that's okay. That might be working as intended. Essentially the message about needing to re-dye hair means it's starting to fade a little bit and you might want to touch up your roots. However, to see it actually begin to change you'll want to watch it grow 3 or 4 length stages depending on how long it was when it was dyed. For example, a girl with chin length to shoulder length hair might need to see it grow to waist length before it begins reverting back to normal.

If you have hair dyes set to fade instead of grow out then you'll see a more rapid colour transition.

Yes. There is a debug. Go into the hair menu and turn off the hair colour control option. That should change it back to whatever it is set to in racemenu automatically.

On 8/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, Abraxas67 said:

If I recall correctly it happened to one of my chars once. It was actually not intentionally and took a good while. I did not change the time factor.

Yup. It finally happened just now.. But it seems to take waaaay more time then training although factor is 0.1 so it should actually be faster... Still don't get it, but OK, bottom line is it works! :)

4 hours ago, Balgin said:

Oh no, that's okay. That might be working as intended. Essentially the message about needing to re-dye hair means it's starting to fade a little bit and you might want to touch up your roots. However, to see it actually begin to change you'll want to watch it grow 3 or 4 length stages depending on how long it was when it was dyed. For example, a girl with chin length to shoulder length hair might need to see it grow to waist length before it begins reverting back to normal.

If you have hair dyes set to fade instead of grow out then you'll see a more rapid colour transition.

Yes. There is a debug. Go into the hair menu and turn off the hair colour control option. That should change it back to whatever it is set to in racemenu automatically.

Thanks, you've been very helpful.  If I have the MCM set at grow out but switch it to fade will it mess up the mod?  Also, if my character has long dyed hair and she cuts it very short will the transition back to normal be quicker as shorter hair lengths seem to take less time??

5 hours ago, crudo said:

Thanks, you've been very helpful.  If I have the MCM set at grow out but switch it to fade will it mess up the mod?  Also, if my character has long dyed hair and she cuts it very short will the transition back to normal be quicker as shorter hair lengths seem to take less time??

If you try switching between grow out and fade it will mess with the times. For example, if you change from grow out to fade (and set it to fade really quickly) then the hair will revert to it's natural colour quite quickly. If you then want to dye it a more long lasting colour and switch back to grow out the original colour may return as it has not run its full duration. My advice, if you want to switch from grow out to fade, is to cut the dyed hair away so that it's all natural then make the change in the mcm.

This pretty much answers your next question. When you visit one of the hairdressers (or use the debug mirror item) you can ask them to take a look at your hair and it will list the undyed length. If you cut it that short, or shorter, then your hair will immediately revert back to it's natural colour. This may end up being very short indeed (or completely bald). However, you could then use the hair growth potion debug item (you'd need to use the console to get that or the AddItemMenu mod) to immediately restore your hair to the longest possible state at which point you could cut it back to your desired style and length. If you don't want to go down the magic potion route you could, instead, tweak hair growth rates in the mcm. Set hair speed to 10 and then then click the option just below that which makes it grow 10 times as fast for a 100 times natural hair growth speed. Wait a few days and you should start gaining length again. At this point you could switch from grows out to fade and experience some wonderful adventures with hair care products to your hearts content (but I'd recommend resetting hair grows back to what you've had before after you've boosted it to replenish those cut away locks).

2 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Are Luxery Set heels not compatible with this mod? I have the "arched feet won't fit into normal shoes" enabled and as a result the system force Luxery heels off my character. I even set minimum height to the 0.1.

If I understand it right - there's a checkbox that prevents exactly fitting arched feet into normal shoes. Have you tried unchecking it?

12 hours ago, evilblade said:

If I understand it right - there's a checkbox that prevents exactly fitting arched feet into normal shoes. Have you tried unchecking it?

That's the problem. Luxery set heels aren't shoes, they're heels. Shouldn't they work? And I did try unchecking the box. No luck surprisingly. Though I kinda want the heels working with the box checked since that's why my character's wearing them in the first place.

38 minutes ago, DevilsAvacado said:

Trying out the Dibella quest and I've reached a point where I don't know if this is the end of the current content or if I just can't figure out what to do. Just got flirted with after walking around town.

In that case you haven't finished yet. Keep walking around and talking to people. Eventually the quest should progress on your own.

Spoiler

You require two unwanted advances to progress to the next stage.

You're about two thirds of the way through the current content if that helps.

Might have been asked before if so I am sorry but I'm having a tiny problem. Makeup and face piercings. I can not see them I can see the nail polish and studs on other parts of my body but I can't see anything on the face....okay two problems lol if i let the shaving animation play my character becomes stuck when it is finished and i have to reload. so if i want to keep up with the hair on my lady bits i can only use quick shaving

also have you thought about adding shaving to the legs for woman and beard for men?

edit to add I am using the pure skin texture because I hate the base game faces idk if that has anything to do with my issue or not

On 8/21/2020 at 10:10 PM, DevilsAvacado said:

Regarding the first thing It might be you haven't made the changes to the nioveride ini

At me? I did, took a while to find the file because it wasnt where it was supposed to be because my netimmerse is installed through MD (i'm still fairly new to modding so if i can avoid manually installing anything i have avoided it. risky but so far my game has stayed stable) 

Hey, not sure if it's been brought up already, but just a small suggestion. Maybe it would be neat to have straight hairstyles revert back to default after taking off headgear, sleeping, or (if Bathing In Skyrim is installed), bathing? As it currently is, the shampoo only seems to be necessary one time, and then there's never any reason to touch it, if you don't do ponytails/braids.

1 hour ago, DevilsAvacado said:

I'd still like help with my quest progression issue

Alright. You were stuck at I Feel Annoyed right?

Spoiler

You need to keep walking around and talking to npc's until a second one gives you the avoid him option (or it might be called something like another creepy guy, try to avoid him). Now this is random and it can take a very long time. To speed this up go into the mcm and head to the Dibella Quest section. Change the quest speed to the quickest (I think that's 3). While on the default speed I've once experienced 15 days waiting for this next stage to trigger. The quest speed affects how quickly certain parts of the quest will progress (including a part which you haven't experienced yet). Once you do manage to get accosted by another harrasser you should get another stage about being angry and wanting to go and complain about it to Lena or Ray (I think it's Ray). At that point you can safely slow down the mod back to normal speed because, for one of the upcoming stages, having it resolve at the fastest possible speed feels pretty unimmersive.

When you go back to Ray and complain about men giving you unwanted compliments he has a suggestion which should help get you back on track again. You should be looking to visit Riften, Whiterun and Markarth in the not too distant future (and in that order). Let me know if you want more details.

Okay so the face issue I am having. I check the slavetats MCM and body/hands/feet all show that yes it is reading and tracking those . the face section is empty it is not for whatever reason tracking when YSP does something to the face. I can however manually add the makeup and face piercings through slavetats and they show up just fine(but they lose their functions. When I add them manually make up no longer fades/smudges. And even if i get them pierced i can still apply the tats manually. It is just treating them as a tat not makeup/face piercings. 

I have the texture and sound file installed. I have edited racemenu nioverride.ini like the mod page says to (I know it overwrites netimmerse itself but i even changed that ini to match.)I have enabled face overlays. I have slavetats events bridge.Game is sorted with loot, i've run FNIS( despite my potato it managed to run 131 plugins with no problems,knock on wood) despite that I can not for the life of me get the slavetats to communicate ysp makeup and face piercings. And the only conflicts i've seen pop up is that racemenu is overwriting netimmerse. 

There could be something i'm overlooking, it could be conflicting with one of my texture mods (eyes of beauty and the pure) I'm at a loss and really just defeated that the major part of the mod for me will not work. help please! 

Have you checked in the mcm to see if you've enabled piercings and checked that monitoring slots is turned on? Piercings are turned off by default.

Oh, wait. I think LOOT puts one of the required mods below YPS in the load order. I can't remember which (and it's only 1). I discovered this ages ago when I first tried the mod. In LOOT set yps to load after Devious Deviants, Devious Devices-Assets, Devious Devices-Expansion, Devious Devices-Integration, hdtHighHeel & SexLab.

That might help.

8 minutes ago, VampireAllana said:

I did check i do have it active in MCM as well as monitoring.

I'ma laugh if it is actually because of loot lol, now how do i place the ysp esp before any of those because all the ones listed are esm

The easiest way is to find YPS on the list (right hand panel, not left hand panel) and click the three dots on the right to get the Edit Metadata button. Then go to the Load After tab. Click Add new row and start typing a mod name. It does a bit of predictive texting and auto-completes the names of mods you have installed. Put each mod on a new row. Make sure to click the save metadata button when you're done then resort with Loot before closing Loot.