On 5/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, nexu55555 said:

First off, thank you emily for this great mod! I liked it a lot when playing LE and would really like to use it in SSE.

The newest converted version seems to work just fine with standard cbbe body.

There is only one thing that bothers me. I'm using CBBE 3BA  and the pubic hairs seem to be "cut out" right around the 3BA labia.

An easy way to fix this would be to use these pubic hairstyles instead of Nordic Warmaidens ones:

These contain meshes for bodyslide as well as 3BA options. 

I guess it shouldn't be too hard to make Yps use these (like SOS Pubes), but i wasn't able to find out how..

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Since instructions were provided, please share here if you manage to do it?

On 5/22/2020 at 10:40 AM, emily1673 said:

There is a SlaveTats issue that might prevent the SlaveTats showing correctly. (I think this has something to do with different textures resolutions, 1k/2k/4k). Sometimes restarting the game helps.

If you want to change the "SlaveTat" pubes, you need to modify the SlaveTat .dds files (ypsPubicStage1.dds etc), contained in the sound&texture pack.

If you want to change 3D pubes (that is real equippable items), which are used by this mod for the higher stages, then it is more difficult. You need to change the corresponding script properties. Look for the function GetSOSPubicHairItem in ypsPiercingTicker.psc and change the hex values (and maybe also the .esp name) in this section:

if stage == 3
	PubicHairItem = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000424B8,"SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp") ; landing strip
elseif stage == 4
	PubicHairItem = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000424ff,"SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp") ; bush
elseif stage == 5
	PubicHairItem = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000d77,"SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp") ; wild
endif

Thx for your suggestions! I was testing a little bit and think the slavetats approach might provide the most consistent transistion between the stages. On top of that it doesn't take a slot and can coexist with bikinis.

The only problem i have is i am not handy with paint.net or gimp and have a hard time getting textures look as good as yours. 

8 hours ago, keitsoru said:

Since instructions were provided, please share here if you manage to do it?

I think it would be quite easy to get it to work with SoS Hairs but don't know how this could be any better than SlaveTats. SoS Hair takes up a Slot and testing takes a considerable amount of time, whereas you can easily swap or modify textures.

Do you know some decent looking pube textures? These would be a good starting point. Most textures neither provide stubbles nor do they cover the whole crotch area. 

Hi, i have problem with CHASTITY PIERCING QUEST, i looked everywhere at cellar of the Bee and Barb Inn, and i could find torn book page. I tried both version of 

Devious Chastity Piercing mod but without succes. So any idea ? Maybe ID for that torn book or something.

20 hours ago, Jirvo4 said:

Hi, i have problem with CHASTITY PIERCING QUEST, i looked everywhere at cellar of the Bee and Barb Inn, and i could find torn book page. I tried both version of 

Devious Chastity Piercing mod but without succes. So any idea ? Maybe ID for that torn book or something.

It should be on top of a barrel. It took me ages to find it the first time.

Questions about the Follower of Dibella, I know it isn't finished, but ...

Spoiler

Went to Markarth, talked to priestess and did girltalk until it said I should go talk to Ray.  SD+ however removed the Belt of Female Curves and Ray has no dialogue.  Just wanting to confirm I'm at the current end and it's not broken on me by accident.

2 hours ago, asmondar said:

Questions about the Follower of Dibella, I know it isn't finished, but ...

Reveal hidden contents

Went to Markarth, talked to priestess and did girltalk until it said I should go talk to Ray.  SD+ however removed the Belt of Female Curves and Ray has no dialogue.  Just wanting to confirm I'm at the current end and it's not broken on me by accident.

You are at the end of the current quest but it sounds like SD+ removing an item may very well have broken the quest for you as well. That item is probably required for the next few stages when they get added.

Any chance to see a UUNP conversion for the nail meshes ? Or maybe someone can point tutorials to do it myself ? This causes the infamous wrist seams.

I can't use CBBE, I have other mods that only work with UUNP.

Thank you for the work.

5 hours ago, y0l000 said:

Any chance to see a UUNP conversion for the nail meshes ? Or maybe someone can point tutorials to do it myself ? This causes the infamous wrist seams.

I can't use CBBE, I have other mods that only work with UUNP.

Thank you for the work.

I am in the same boat. The nipple piercings as well are out of place. I don't know how to move them. 

21 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

It should be on top of a barrel. It took me ages to find it the first time.

Okay, so i´m stupid or blind but i spend about 15 min now looking (i tried again today) and still not luck fining it. Somebody screen pls? I´m really lost.

I have new char. And reinstall skyrim like week ago so not too much mods.

25 minutes ago, Jirvo4 said:

Okay, so i´m stupid or blind but i spend about 15 min now looking (i tried again today) and still not luck fining it. Somebody screen pls? I´m really lost.

I have new char. And reinstall skyrim like week ago so not too much mods.

It's a little bit hard to find so here you go. Head down the stairs into the cellar and turn left. Look for the bookshelf with bottles on it. The page should be on the table between the small keg and the shelves to the right. Incidentally the page in the Halls of Attainment is on the lid of a barrel instead of inside the barrel despite Emiliy's update notes suggesting they should be inside barrels.

20200526151242_1.jpg.ad1fa4ae0b0c6c5b5b15628da6428014.jpg

20200526151249_1.jpg.0caaf70124aa64ba842eafe62417a28c.jpg

7 hours ago, Balgin said:

It's a little bit hard to find so here you go. Head down the stairs into the cellar and turn left. Look for the bookshelf with bottles on it. The page should be on the table between the small keg and the shelves to the right. Incidentally the page in the Halls of Attainment is on the lid of a barrel instead of inside the barrel despite Emiliy's update notes suggesting they should be inside barrels.

20200526151242_1.jpg.ad1fa4ae0b0c6c5b5b15628da6428014.jpg

20200526151249_1.jpg.0caaf70124aa64ba842eafe62417a28c.jpg

Thank you, i did find at the end but it was caused by some other mode.. so it was mistake on my side.. few last days was lite hectic. 

6 minutes ago, danceman7878 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if i have reached the end of the quest or if I am doing something wrong but I can't seem to get passed the I'm annoyed part of quest for the followers of dibella

Spoiler

You have not reached the current end. Keep walking around and talking to people until another person approaches you in a way that you want to avoid again. It can take a while.

On 5/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Slorm said:

Are there any plans to add a makeup merchant to Solstheim (Ravenrock) in a future update Emily?

I've been so busy modding, that I never played the Solstheim content myself. ?

I certainly could add a vendor. What would be a good location? Maybe some place not located in the middle of the ashes...

On 5/26/2020 at 4:14 PM, Balgin said:

The mod description actually says: "To start the quest, read the “torn book page”, found on a barrel in the cellar of the Bee and Barb Inn (Riften)." But maybe I should add the screenshot you provided to make it easier to find.

21 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

I've been so busy modding, that I never played the Solstheim content myself. ?

I certainly could add a vendor. What would be a good location? Maybe some place not located in the middle of the ashes...

The mod description actually says: "To start the quest, read the “torn book page”, found on a barrel in the cellar of the Bee and Barb Inn (Riften)." But maybe I should add the screenshot you provided to make it easier to find.

I was referring to the other note in the Hall of Attainment being on top of the barrel lid. I got the two mixed up before taking the screenshots. I was tempted to photoshop in some big arrows pointing to it but it looked obvious enough in the second screenshot.

For Solstheim maybe inside the Retching Netch (in Ravenrock). it's basically a dunmer corner house/club house. There's plenty of space in there and it's away from the ash wastes outdoors. It's also near the docks so relatively easy for players to access.

Story mode on:

I had an interesting thing happen on the way to Bleak Falls Barrow.  I'm new in town and wearing my lovely Gwelda Witch high heeled boots, but I'm not used to them yet so I walk pretty slow.  Fortunately, I met a man on the road the other day and he sold me something called "Skooma" and said it would put some pep in my step!  Not to worry, I told myself.  I may be in front of the Whiterun Stables right now, but I'm going to drink this and be at that barrow in the blink of an eye.  Farengar and Jarl Balgruuf need my help, but more importantly I need to curry favor with the Valerius siblings.  The stranger in ragged clothes was right!  I was really moving down the road now.  I had so much energy that I skinned and harvested two dead sabrecats that were lying in front of some crusty old Orc.  I passed the bridge and started making my way up the dirt path, when I could feel the lipstick fading.  This won't do, I need to look my best in case I meet some nice people up in these mountains.  I stopped and got out my lipstick removal pad and pressed it up to my lips.  Then a strange feeling came over me... it was overwhelming!  I blacked out.  When I came to, I was standing bleary eyed in front of the door to Whiterun.  Oh, dear.

Story mode off:

Apparently my Skooma Whore mod kicked in while using the Lipstick Removal pad, I blacked out, and then Sexlab Defeat mod put me back in front of the city.  What did you put in those pads Emily!  You could sell them on the street and put those ragged clothes merchants out of business!  The strange thing is that in Skooma Whore I have my blackout settings set to 8, but I do have the High Risk enabled to the default 1%.  It's possible that the high risk setting also causes a blackout.  I'll keep playing on without changing this configuration and see if it is reproduced.

8 hours ago, Balgin said:

For Solstheim maybe inside the Retching Netch (in Ravenrock). it's basically a dunmer corner house/club house. There's plenty of space in there and it's away from the ash wastes outdoors. It's also near the docks so relatively easy for players to access.

Yes I would agree. If you put her in the market outside there may be pathing issues with the NPC's but there are plenty of nooks and crannies in the Wretching Netch

58 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Yes I would agree. If you put her in the market outside there may be pathing issues with the NPC's but there are plenty of nooks and crannies in the Wretching Netch

Plus it might rain when she's trying to dye someone's hair or paint their nails or something.

22 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Apparently my Skooma Whore mod kicked in while using the Lipstick Removal pad, I blacked out, and then Sexlab Defeat mod put me back in front of the city.  What did you put in those pads Emily!  You could sell them on the street and put those ragged clothes merchants out of business!  The strange thing is that in Skooma Whore I have my blackout settings set to 8, but I do have the High Risk enabled to the default 1%.  It's possible that the high risk setting also causes a blackout.  I'll keep playing on without changing this configuration and see if it is reproduced.

I did some additional testing.  It doesn't appear to be related to Sexlab Defeat.  I am seeing a message in the console in which Apropos2 is recognizing the Lipstick Removal Pad as a Healing Potion.  The teleport to the beginning of the dungeon feature I was thinking about yesterday is actually part of Devioiusly Cursed Loot's "Combat Surrender" which at one time I did have enabled on this play through but disabled it several saves ago in favor of Defeat which I already had installed but hadn't enabled it until then.  No mods have been installed or uninstalled during this play through.

Starting from a save in front of Whiterun prior to the initial incident:
- Ran back to near rock pile with skooma effect, Saved, Used Lipstick Removal Pad, reproduced teleport
- Loaded save near rock pile, Character is on Skooma, disabled Player as Victim in Sexlab defeat, Used Lipstick Removal Pad, reproduced teleport
- Loaded Save near rock pile, Waited for Skooma effects to wear off, Used Lipstick Removal Pad, reproduced teleport

Starting from a save in front of Whiterun prior to the initial incident:
- Ran back without skooma, Used Lipstick Removal Pad, could not reproduce
- Ran back without skooma, Drank Skooma near rock pile, Used Lipstick Removal Pad, could not reproduce
- Took a horse to Lorius farm, Used Lipstick Removal Pad, could not reproduce

My character has 'withdrawl effects suppressed' buff, is on Phase 0 as far as Skooma Whore is involved.  Every time that I'm able to reproduce this, I see a quick flash of the YPS message saying that the lipstick is being removed, then the screen goes black for a moment into a loading screen.  When I try to move the character I get a sort of woozy effect, the camera moves around as if I'm waking up, and then I can move forward.

I am at a loss for why this item is causing me to teleport during these specific conditions.  It has to be because of another mod that is installed which is triggering a blackout, but it's weird that the only place it's sending me is in front of Whiterun.  in DCL I have Hardcore unchecked, combat surrender unchecked.  If I previously had Combat Surrender checked, and then uncheck it, could it somehow still be enabled?  I'm just going to leave this info here, and keep playing and see what happens.

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I am at a loss for why this item is causing me to teleport during these specific conditions.

Lipstick and lipstick remover pads technically are potions. Probably drinking any kind of potion will trigger the effect you described.

11 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Lipstick and lipstick remover pads technically are potions. Probably drinking any kind of potion will trigger the effect you described.

I forgot to put it in my list of things I tried, but I also drank a regular healing potion and it didn't port me.  But, it's a healing potion added by Cooking and Alchemy Overhaul, and it's 25 hp over 1 second so maybe it wasn't powerful enough.  You're probably right though.  I'll play around with it some more.