"What mod is this?" pt. 7

anybody know where I can find a mask like this, i need it for the "incredibles mod i created and I cant upload it here untill its compleet

Like this?

attachicon.gif556.jpg

yeah, where can I get that?

name is Clothing-UNPB BBP 130 Sets v3.0

Because the author from 3DM, so the mask is Chinese name

I've uploaded to google Drive, where you can download his

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Z9GW022rE3RGg5U1RBeHViOVU

These costumes?

88964.jpg

88519.jpg

No one knows, they are fresh so its hidden behind grorious nipponese steel katanas folded 1000 times

+1 for this one,may be somebody know (at least this strings on second screen)

It's called Aradia Leather Outfit, at least in the ESP and file I have. Seems to be just the straps off the Aradia Leather Armor. I somehow have a 7B version of it without knowing where I got it. Weird because I installed it at the same time as a 2 other aradia 7B conversions (Devious and Rogue). Maybe check the 7B conversion thread.

attachicon.gifALO.jpg

Can i demand what type of msn or body are you used on ALO.jpg image?

These costumes?

88964.jpg

88519.jpg

No one knows, they are fresh so its hidden behind grorious nipponese steel katanas folded 1000 times

It's called Aradia Leather Outfit, at least in the ESP and file I have. Seems to be just the straps off the Aradia Leather Armor. I somehow have a 7B version of it without knowing where I got it. Weird because I installed it at the same time as a 2 other aradia 7B conversions (Devious and Rogue). Maybe check the 7B conversion thread.

attachicon.gif ALO.jpg

Can i ask you to please share it ? I cant find it anywhere :(

You can use archive ( it s solo weight ), but i made an UUNP conversion,for myself,it s in archive too ( changed esp file,also biped to another bodyparts),enjoy

Aradia Leather Armour 1.1.rar

Aradia UUNP+textures.zip

~ snip ~

You can use archive ( it s solo weight ), but i made an UUNP conversion,for myself,it s in archive too ( changed esp file,also biped to another bodyparts),enjoy

Nice mod, Thanks for sharing :D

now to find this one.. i know i've seen it somewhere but cant put my finger on it.. anybody any help?

post-89414-0-43401800-1458487611_thumb.jpg

These costumes?

88964.jpg

88519.jpg

attachicon.gif ALO.jpg

you sir are amazing. thank you

Body: 7B Bombshell edited through Racemenu to bring in the waist and some other stuff.

Texture: Weight Based Women Workout

Sweaty Wet Function Redux for the sweat

Slavetats for the dirt and grime.

Here you go in-case you want a 7B version that uses the body slot. I think it's actually 7B OOPAI or something to that effect as it doesn't line up exactly with my 7B body. Like I said, I don't even remember exactly where I got it.

Is someone able to recognize these two ENBs please?

Keel_battle_armor_CBBE_1.jpg

entry_img_1215.jpg

Speaking of screenshots...How do you achieve that face/nose/lips shine in the last picture above where the girl's wearing Black Viper? Is it a certain texture or maybe there's a  mod for it?

These costumes?

88964.jpg

88519.jpg

attachicon.gif ALO.jpg

Body: 7B Bombshell edited through Racemenu to bring in the waist and some other stuff.

Here you go in-case you want a 7B version that uses the body slot. I think it's actually 7B OOPAI or something to that effect as it doesn't line up exactly with my 7B body. Like I said, I don't even remember exactly where I got it.

attachicon.gifAradia Leather Outfit.7z

Thank you. :blush::heart:

These costumes?

88964.jpg

88519.jpg

attachicon.gif ALO.jpg

Thank you so much !

Thanks you too !! :)

entry_img_1215.jpg

Speaking of screenshots...How do you achieve that face/nose/lips shine in the last picture above where the girl's wearing Black Viper? Is it a certain texture or maybe there's a  mod for it?

I believe here you must @Mitra questions, it is his private character!  ;)

http://blog-imgs-87.fc2.com/m/i/t/mitakusaner/19946.jpg

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1209.html

unpb Aradia Leather Outfit.7z

pasties source :blacksmith2015

Does anyone know of something called Banditborn? I know it's probably not the name of the mod, but I saw some interesting things I've never seen. Besides being a bandit where you could rob people, there also seemed to be a feature he had where he could take prisoners, but somehow also get them on his side. Like, if Skyrim is set up with faction data, then it was like after he captured them, their faction either changed to his side, or they went to some follower faction to allow them to follow him. He had random NPCs like Stormcloak soldiers and other baddies following him, but I don't know how he did it.

entry_img_1215.jpg

Probably a combination of ENB + wet/glossy specularity mod/texture and maybe a mod that changes the tintmask.

Edit: This is a nice tutorial on how to achieve a glossy/oily look of the skin

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52746/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D52746%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

entry_img_1215.jpg

Probably a combination of ENB + wet/glossy specularity mod/texture and maybe a mod that changes the tintmask.

afaik first pic uses kalicolas enb