"What mod is this?" pt. 7

-Snip-

Could also try the Dark Souls nexus, it could just be a retexture from there, which in theory should also work here if the Dark Souls weapons mod author kept the original UV maps.

That was a good idea, i found some retextures and replaced them with the mods textures but nothing looked right this was the best result i got:

attachicon.gifScreenShot23.png

Also if you take a look at this picture here:

attachicon.gif5.jpg

See how the top of the handle stretches up towards the sword in the middle? That isn't in any of the swords i have found that look like this. So maybe it is a different sword.

my intentions aree not to hi jack  this post , but what's the armor in the second picture ?? :)

Here you go Falmer Bikini Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?

P.S take a look at that modders other armors too they are really good (like this one but different flavors steel,ebony ect)

Thank you kind sir !

And indeed that fella has some smashing work !!! Love the style !

zZZZ

one of my first posts.... i am not really a poster but....

.......ele....w....in.....ar...mors reupload.........?

<--- literally scrolled through the part 1 of what is this mod..........

its 6:36 am.....

halp

plez

zZZZ

halp

plez

Help for what?

zZZZ

halp

plez

just to make this clear you are searching for a reupload for an "elewin armor" mod?

i have no clue who that is but if there name starts with an E it might be private, i remember a bunch made by someone with an E i their name

a picture of what your looking for helps too

zZZZ

halp

plez

just to make this clear you are searching for a reupload for an "elewin armor" mod?

i have no clue who that is but if there name starts with an E it might be private, i remember a bunch made by someone with an E i their name

basically m looking for those mediafire folder's of those elewin's 5 min uploads......

u can find many instances of it in the first part of this topic b/w pg 997-1008

zZZZ

halp

plez

basically m looking for those mediafire folder's of those elewin's 5 min uploads......

it is right, everything here on LL by E****** is private.  ;)

zZZZ

halp

plez

it is right, everything here on LL by E****** is private.  ;)

thanks for the update

no sarcasm intended

That's a pic of Svarog's character from way back when, made from my "Anja" Nord character savegame. The armour is a conversion of MAK07's "Remodeled" steel armour, for either CBBE Bodyslide or UNP. ;)

*The original UNP conversions seem to be gone from Nexus, possibly because ChronoTrigger did them for UUNP Bodyslide, not sure. In any case, the armour is available for CBBEv3M, CBBE Bodyslide, and UUNP Bodyslide (possibly others as well, so you've got plenty of choices).

How to make a facial expression as in the screenshot?

I'm guessing they open the racemenu and edit the face that way.

Console command:

showracemenu

could be wrong though.

mm 0 70

mm 1 70

mp 1 25

me 4 25

mm 6 15

mm 7 15

get halo tongues and equip one

very basic mfg so you can tweak it a bit, mfg works different on the each character some need stronger values/other lesser before their face forms into the weird potato

The easiest way will be to download F.E.P or mess with them via RaceMenu expression settings.

I'm curious if this follower is still available and if anyone has a copy. I'm having issues navigating the nevar cafe with a translator. Drop down buttons won't function etc. Here is a link to the mod below.

RRC Ahri Follower v 1.0

http://kp4068.tistory.com/1094

ahri_1.jpg

ahri_2.jpg

ahri_3.jpg

You need KSSN anyways, to access the download.

Oh..bummer. So it's like that for the entire site? Guess it doesn't matter since I can't navigate it without issues with a translator.

I'm curious if this follower is still available and if anyone has a copy. I'm having issues navigating the nevar cafe with a translator. Drop down buttons won't function etc. Here is a link to the mod below.

RRC Ahri Follower v 1.0

ahri_1.jpg

ahri_2.jpg

ahri_3.jpg

Oh..bummer. So it's like that for the entire site? Guess it doesn't matter since I can't navigate it without issues with a translator.

Its like you need your personal ID in order to use the website features. Its not only for their site but for almost everything.

http://sigureduki10.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-47.html

Can anyone tell me why the Katarina Armor in this link looks different than the one on Nexus?

Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60814/?

Notice the bra/top is different and that there are daggers/knives on the pants.  I like the one in the first link way better, but I can't read Japanese (and Google Translate isn't translating the text clear enough to understand), so I can't figure out if this is a remodeled version of Katarina Armor, or if it's a combination of different outfits.

So in summary,

1) Is this a remodeled Katarina Armor, or a combination of armors

2) Where can I get the Katarina Armor shown on the Japanese site, but for UNP body (the link on the site is dead).

1) Neither.

2) Nowhere. That armor was made using assets from DAZ and is subject to piracy with that.

Anyone a clue what that armor is?

5284563-1452597695.jpg

What mod did you use for the toenails in your last in this link? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-652

RRC Ahri Follower v 1.0

ahri_1.jpg

ahri_2.jpg

ahri_3.jpg

there are two simmiular on this side.

RRC Ahri Follower v 1.0

ahri_1.jpg

ahri_2.jpg

ahri_3.jpg

there are two simmiular on this side.

To some extent I have a naver account but can't access because it is saying my year of birth isn't in there limit.