Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Anybody know of more female creature animation mods? Or if anybody has maybe made them themselves and wants to share.

In this pack is a couple of female creatures animatoin, you don't need all this you can have only female creatures

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v236-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

and somewer here orginal without SLAL

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/

Oh okay cool. That list is huge though. What sort of female creatures are in these packs?

Anybody know of more female creature animation mods? Or if anybody has maybe made them themselves and wants to share.

Do you mean more female creature animations beyond those included with More Nasty Critters? If so, besides Funnybizness' female creature animations,there are also additional female creature animation as part of the Dragon Animations set.

Dam, those are pretty good. A shame it keeps the male models for horses and wolves though. Any way to work around that?

Do you mean more female creature animations beyond those included with More Nasty Critters? If so, besides Funnybizness' female creature animations,there are also additional female creature animation as part of the Dragon Animations set.

Dam, those are pretty good. A shame it keeps the male models for horses and wolves though. Any way to work around that?

Gender Horses and Gary's Real Mares can do that for the equines but I don't know of any wolf gender representation enhancers at the present.

Gender Horses and Gary's Real Mares can do that for the equines but I don't know of any wolf gender representation enhancers at the present.

Thank you friend, you've been a great help. Hopefully somebody will create said textures for wolves or dogs.

Thank you friend, you've been a great help. Hopefully somebody will create said textures for wolves or dogs.

Gender Dogs already provides textures for dogs.

Is there any mod for NPCs to "seize the moment" when they see others trapped in stocks/cages/crosses?

I mean, without freeing them and with suitable reactions. Say a guard pausing their patrol to whip sombody in stocks, a bandit fingering/groping/teasing his victim in a cage...

I tried "Scent of Sex" but the best I got, was the captive being freed before sex.  Any clue where to look?

Is there a mod that has proper animations for the wildlife in Skyrim to mate (they already engage each other, but one stands still while the other does standard animations, like "dominate" if for example a wolf) 

I've seen it with wolves so far, they engage with each other, but not with the right set of animations., is there a mod that fixes that ?

If I remember correctly, I did ask this years ago but now that years have gone by it might have become reality.

So is there a mod or a way for male character to have sex with all female animals? The question has been on my mind for some time but at lest I haven't found any way this could be achieved. The swap positions at sexlab doesn't really do a lot. There are some animations for that, like with werewolf female but doesn't look like that's the case with for example regular wolves that count as females.

So is there female animal animations around and which ones are recommended?

If I remember correctly, I did ask this years ago but now that years have gone by it might have become reality.

So is there a mod or a way for male character to have sex with all female animals? The question has been on my mind for some time but at lest I haven't found any way this could be achieved. The swap positions at sexlab doesn't really do a lot. There are some animations for that, like with werewolf female but doesn't look like that's the case with for example regular wolves that count as females.

So is there female animal animations around and which ones are recommended?

Refer to post 3225.

extra tip, if the females turn into males when the animations start, something like this could be your problem:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54464-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/?p=1726300

Thank you I'll try those

Edit: Ok I have tried them and so far I can say that I won't be trying to make male PC beastiality playthrough just based on the suggested mod, but I'll keep my eyes open for possible future mods (if any). I sure hope that people are still interested in Skyrim modding since I'm counting on them (no experience/time)

Anyone know where I can find a replacement for Fill Her Up?

Fill Her Up requires Zaz as a master. I find this retarded, considering that ZaZ isn't doing anything else for me. Installing a fairly large framework for FHU alone is a waste of space and scripting capacity.

Basically, I'd like FHU, but without the Zaz requirements.

Hi all, 

I was wondering if there was a mod that gave an enslaved player radiant quests from their master.

SD+ has the "keep the place tidy and fend of any invaders" task but you run out of things to do rather quickly (unless I am missing something) and there is the Master gets a job Mod but I don't know if there are tasks for the slave. Captured Dreams has the deliveries but I can't find any other mods that do this.

Thanks for reading this!