tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o8_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o3_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o9_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o10_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o6_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o5_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o4_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o1_500.gif

Hmm..were these animations made with Osex, or with animations from someone where on LL? Because from OSEX(from what I know) has no 'cum inside' animations.

Here's some bonus content from my recent blog post, Kallista and the Curse of the Small-Spear Dreams. Warning - creature sex!

MstJwgea.jpg

0MzzF4OG.jpg

I've also just posted a discussion blog titled Taking Sexy Characters Seriously. I'm curious as to other screenshooters' opinions on the subject, as well as other questions I ask in the blog post itself. Even if you're not a screenshooter, if you have thoughts or opinions on the questions I ask, please share! Give it a read, I'd like to hear what everyone thinks.

Pleasing the (ex-) high king of skyrim:
20161023011448_1.jpg

Really like your gifs man!

I see this character's face everywhere, is there a preset for her?

Nah, sadly not. It's more like a dozen of people trying to recreate the original from sanhoshin. I can share mine if you want  :shy:

I'd like the preset if possible please. I love how your character looks.

Here is Kara trying out the new threesome plugin mod for OSex. Has Erik her lover/childhood friend and Benor her bodyguard. They're close.

yah why not directly upload it publicly? If that face really is so popular the whole world might soon want you to send it to them ^^

Really nice gifs though !

Clicky

↓

Gif :B (Click for full res)

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o2_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o7_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o8_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o3_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o9_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o10_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o6_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o5_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o4_500.gif

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o1_500.gif

Very nice!

I'd like to know which XMLs / HDT setup you're using please. I for one have only tried two, namely All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3, and HDT Bounce & Jiggles 7.7 (on Nexus). The main reason why I'm asking this is because I can never get that much of " pussy opening " during penetration animations. What I mean is the pussy does open but only a little bit, and most of the 'giving' actor's penis' shaft clips into each of the pussy's sides because it doesn't open that much. However, in your animations your character's pussy seems to fully open to let in the actor's penis fully. The effect I'm describing can be seen very clearly in your gif #1 and #5.

Or are you using custom XMLs? Or perhaps the effect rather comes from a very specific mesh build or maybe even just how you blended textures for the genitals? On a side note, are you using TexBlend? If so, for UNP? (I'm using Unified UNP in BodySlide and TexBlend UNP for blending genital textures).

Guest swaglol

Pleasing the (ex-) high king of skyrim:
20161023011448_1.jpg

Really like your gifs man!

I see this character's face everywhere, is there a preset for her?

Nah, sadly not. It's more like a dozen of people trying to recreate the original from sanhoshin. I can share mine if you want  :shy:

I'd like the preset if possible please. I love how your character looks.

Here is Kara trying out the new threesome plugin mod for OSex. Has Erik her lover/childhood friend and Benor her bodyguard. They're close.

yah why not directly upload it publicly? If that face really is so popular the whole world might soon want you to send it to them ^^

Really nice gifs though !

Clicky

↓

<3 Thank you very much!

Working as a house maid for Emperor Titus Mede II

bc8CYgoW.gif

xbQNjf9E.gif5yoEQDIF.gifH3miTdLt.gif

ZXOb9vvY.gifGNPJHhtM.gifRf0RvSgJ.gifdQjnnw8i.gifdGMCKmxw.gif

MV19QAN5.gifyof7xP2f.gifWXfJphGq.gif

what animation pack got you the first gif and the cowgirl animation?

The first gif is part of FunnyBizness's animation pack, it's called FunnyBizness Molag Standing Doggy - Stage 5. The two cowgirl animations are both from Leito's Pack called Leito Bed Cowgirl - Stage 2, 3

=]

Working as a house maid for Emperor Titus Mede II

bc8CYgoW.gif

xbQNjf9E.gif5yoEQDIF.gifH3miTdLt.gif

ZXOb9vvY.gifGNPJHhtM.gifRf0RvSgJ.gifdQjnnw8i.gifdGMCKmxw.gif

MV19QAN5.gifyof7xP2f.gifWXfJphGq.gif

what animation pack got you the first gif and the cowgirl animation?

The first gif is part of FunnyBizness's animation pack, it's called FunnyBizness Molag Standing Doggy - Stage 5. The two cowgirl animations are both from Leito's Pack called Leito Bed Cowgirl - Stage 2, 3

=]

oh okay, thank you.

Gif :B (Click for full res)

tumblr_ofi5ym8MZu1t5u9z8o2_500.gif

Very nice!

I'd like to know which XMLs / HDT setup you're using please. I for one have only tried two, namely All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3, and HDT Bounce & Jiggles 7.7 (on Nexus). The main reason why I'm asking this is because I can never get that much of " pussy opening " during penetration animations. What I mean is the pussy does open but only a little bit, and most of the 'giving' actor's penis' shaft clips into each of the pussy's sides because it doesn't open that much. However, in your animations your character's pussy seems to fully open to let in the actor's penis fully. The effect I'm describing can be seen very clearly in your gif #1 and #5.

Or are you using custom XMLs? Or perhaps the effect rather comes from a very specific mesh build or maybe even just how you blended textures for the genitals? On a side note, are you using TexBlend? If so, for UNP? (I'm using Unified UNP in BodySlide and TexBlend UNP for blending genital textures).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445/?

Yes I used texblend

Alright, I've tried the linked "Hawt HDT", but it still doesn't seem to work as well as your character's vagina for some reasons (which I'm still trying to understand). I've looked back a couple of pages to look at some of your Gifs (they're awesome by the way, and your females look gorgeous!). And in each and every single one of the Gifs where we can see the penetration happening we can also clearly see how well and wide the vagina opens up to go with the penis' size and girth.

In MY case, however, regardless of the penis' size I set up (either in Schlongs of Skyrim's menu or by changing the size values (and lengths and thickness, etc) in the UUNP Morph sliders menu (in ShowRaceMenu) then I always see the same results. The vagina of my females (my own character along with the NPCs and companions') does open up but just a tiny little bit. And after some point if the penis is "too large" the vagina merely stops responding physically and the penis just clips through both "closed" lips (and the vagina starts "working" again only if I reduce the penis' size to very low values where it looks like a needle).

I don't know if it's an HDT-related issue, or a Mesh issue, or perhaps a textures issue (or it's unique to UUNP and doesn't happen with CBBE?). I'm using Futa stuff, so maybe it's a unique issue with Schlong for Females? Heh, I've been mystified by this problem for months (literally). Going by the fact that I changed the HDT to the one you linked (and installed the 'Standard' version via the installer) and nothing changed with the vagina's "responsiveness" then I'll assume for now that the issue isn't related to HDT but perhaps something else. In fact the issue persist regardless of me switching between the HDT files of Bounce & Jiggles Vs the ones from All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy (and now with Hawt HDT too).

On a side note, I've looked into the Hawt HDT xml and it looks like it doesn't support Belly collision. It's unfortunate because I love it when there's some Belly collision on. But I admit that the actual bounciness settings of Hawt HDT looked pretty good.

Anyways, I won't post about this problem here any further since my original intention wasn't to "hijack" this thread's purpose. If I have more questions about this specific problem I'll post them in the proper forums section.

So anyway, please just do post more Gifs, they're incredible. I especially like the girl with the cat ears in post #1978 (in the "Main Grill" Gifs). Is the glossiness of that girl's skin achieved via the Nifskope method? Or is it from your ENB or perhaps a specific texture? I'm asking this because that amount of gloss seemed perfect for one character I have in mind from a companions mod I'll probably tweak eventually.

Thanks.

Guest swaglol