Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

What's the texture of that Schlong of Nazeem? Or how do you achieve that effect of cum on it?

Land of the Sluts - Part 41

Aela the Huntress.  A true beauty and member of the fabled Companions.  Argen-Fei needs to get himself a piece of that!  Won’t be easy though.  

This chapter I’m poking fun a little bit at how easy it is to join any faction regardless of what other factions you’ve joined.  :P

Land of the Sluts

I wish she was a standalone follower... :3 Nice screen shots as always, btw.

haha. thanks!

What's the texture of that Schlong of Nazeem? Or how do you achieve that effect of cum on it?

its my own. just open the texture and add cum, then put the file back in the sos texture folder.

Hey all, need a little help here.

You all have awesome GIFs! I've made an attempt to make one but failed a few times.

Can someone lead me in the direction of a thread or forum where a GIF tutorial for Skyrim can be found? I figured I'd ask here before I jump right into google.

I'd also like to know if anyone has experienced or tried HDT belly physics through UNPB Ningheim (belly bulge during the act or even hdt vagina for ningheim) - or recommendations on how to approach that type of model. It seems that's there area I'm struggling the most. 

Any help/advice on either subject is greatly appreciated! :D

who rides better?

2 gifs in each

Aleksa

attachicon.gifScreenShot124.png

attachicon.gif1.gifattachicon.gif2.gif

Ari

attachicon.gifScreenShot125.png

attachicon.gif5.gifattachicon.gif6.gif

Casey

attachicon.gifScreenShot123.png

attachicon.gif3.gifattachicon.gif4.gif

What tattoo mods are you using?

these should be all the ones used in my post

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21303-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50032/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65216/?

LO AND BEHOLD, I FINALLY DID A THING.

This is actually a pose i never ended up using, didn't like the shot i took at the time and i had an idea for another pose so i kind of skipped over this one. Since i still have a very fucked-up 3DS Max situation right now, i'm just going through any unused poses, and re-using some poses from new angles so you don't realize i already did them :^)))).

4VdgQl4N.jpg

sJaZr7um.jpg