Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

6 hours ago, KMofSpeed said:

What mod adds that purple screen at the end?

If you refer to the purple halo   Sexlab Deadly Drain 1.7   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903  Succubus Heart 4.412   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53460-a-succubus-life/ 

and finally   ADDONscriptsSuccubusRace.7z  Install Succubus Race and all requirement , Extrat 7Zip and copy/drop into your Skyrim data folder , launch FNIS.

In game, new game open menu character, spell, powers, you will find the succubus form without changing race. From the objects menu you will find a potion (Succubus Blessing) will transform your character into a succubus with all the powers of the race

Succubus Heart: additemmenu> Succubus Heart to find different objects useful for character development. During sexual interactions, he will gain XP to spend on improving the PC (HP, Magika; Stamina, Skill and more) . Items can also be found on killed enemies .

SexLab Deadly Drain: absorbs the partner's life, it can also kill during sexual interactions

Succubus Life: extends the powers of the Succubus and increases the desire for sex.

[WiP] Succubus Punch 0.1.4  Just read the mod to understand the effects :D

In essence, with these mods you will spend more time fucking your PC than going on an adventure :lol:

6 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

If you refer to the purple halo   Sexlab Deadly Drain 1.7   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903  Succubus Heart 4.412   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53460-a-succubus-life/ 

and finally   ADDONscriptsSuccubusRace.7z  Install Succubus Race and all requirement , Extrat 7Zip and copy/drop into your Skyrim data folder , launch FNIS.

In game, new game open menu character, spell, powers, you will find the succubus form without changing race. From the objects menu you will find a potion (Succubus Blessing) will transform your character into a succubus with all the powers of the race

Succubus Heart: additemmenu> Succubus Heart to find different objects useful for character development. During sexual interactions, he will gain XP to spend on improving the PC (HP, Magika; Stamina, Skill and more) . Items can also be found on killed enemies .

SexLab Deadly Drain: absorbs the partner's life, it can also kill during sexual interactions

Succubus Life: extends the powers of the Succubus and increases the desire for sex.

[WiP] Succubus Punch 0.1.4  Just read the mod to understand the effects :D

In essence, with these mods you will spend more time fucking your PC than going on an adventure :lol:

So you turn off the status absorption from succubus heart and use its xp system to raise skills.Then use Deadly Drain to kill people by sexing them.Am I right?

29 minutes ago, KMofSpeed said:

So you turn off the status absorption from succubus heart and use its xp system to raise skills.Then use Deadly Drain to kill people by sexing them.Am I right?

I do not deactivate the absorption of Succubus Heart, without touching the absorption power values, it is so reduced as to be imperceptible; I use xp to improve the character's skills and / or parameters (HP, Magika and Stamina).
Use Deadly Drain to kill. The mod can also be configured with only absorption without the need to kill but, so it is not fun

Lysia Do you want to try it?

Orgnar : Yes, let me try it.

Spoiler

ScreenShot74.jpg.0a083bf43390616a1252f8d4407b7089.jpg

Lysia : This has a cost. How much are you willing to spend on fucking me?

Orgnar : I'll give you 100 septim.

Spoiler

ScreenShot75.jpg.f9f62223f1b5193a85637ac62c1fabf8.jpg

Lysia : 100 septim??? For that amount ........

Spoiler

ScreenShot76.jpg.a4b8451d1ad7ee9fe8ba540523fb6bfb.jpg

Lysia : Fuck me

Spoiler

ScreenShot77.jpg.5c3a24fb41ba23b8f048d63562442464.jpgScreenShot78.jpg.0372a65c60e6e8ad1f4f6610fdc2c9d4.jpgScreenShot79.jpg.6f1f19b8dcb5f97f53bd09bcc432f39f.jpgScreenShot80.jpg.f3d3b729235732a77e5304319074cd17.jpgScreenShot81.jpg.499c1dcfb64d6e51cc7da7680cf1b433.jpg