Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Loving all the stories guys & gals! Put together a little something of my own. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------

The experiment

After years of testing the Arclite company´s scientists had finally perfected a new drug. Developed for military use, the drug was designed to turn any target population into raging sex addicts. After a decade of failed formulas and milions wasted on development animal testing had finally proven succesful. Just back from deployment, the men of Unit 10-88 we're more then willing to administer the test. A test subject, albeit unwilling, had just been found. Luckily, the new regime had little time for civil liberties, and the men little scruples. They were eager, and the night was young...

ue8AvNH.jpg

Gary: The formula's ready...

peN5C8V.jpg

Gary: ...and everything's set up. Bring in the test subject.

e2nlH73.jpg

Morty: Thank the lord for this piece of ass huh? Command sure knows how to please...

Gary: Fuckin' A!

ivA9HBg.jpg

Morty: Set her up on the table... for easy access... hahaha!

Anna: Ah! Please, no! What are you going to do to me?!

ouwgbWB.jpg

Saul: Don't you worry you're purty face about that, now stop struggling!

Anna: Please! Just don't hurt me...

N4knZvj.jpg

Anna: ...I'll do anything you want!

Saul: Damn straight! Now calm down... you won't have a worry in the world soon.

j3YoAyl.jpg

Anna: W-what's that needle for!?

Johnson: That's for us to know and for you to find out!

9DFKnUa.jpg

Anna: W-what? What does that mea-Aah! That stings!

sREXcpo.jpg

Anna: Aaaah! It burns... a-aand my m-muscles-aAH!

h01ZG1r.jpg

Saul: Look she's cramping up already! This stuff works fast huh?

Anna *slurs*: Aaaah...! I'm on fire!

George: Don't you worry baby! It'll be over soon.... I think. Haha!

tDsTP68.jpg

Cj8N7Sx.jpg

Saul: Look she's already lubing up! Right on!

Anna: Nnnngghnnnn!

0DPJX4m.jpg

Cohen: Look at her salivate! She's ready! Who's up first?

O0qcSom.jpg

Morty: I'll take that sloppy-wet mouth of hers. I've been dreaming of an opportunity like this for the last six months!

Tvp1fU8.jpg

Morty: I hope you like sausage baby! Haha!

PSheotA.jpg

Johnson: That mouth does look eager, buuuut.... I'll take the pussy instead.

kilX3T8.jpg

Johnson: Let's double-team this whore...

OW7HejD.jpg

bxEQJxQ.jpg

Morty: Keep it wide open hunny... haha, what am I saying? You couldn't close it if you wanted to!

WeGCFYX.jpg

Fnr5540.jpg

Morty: Let's see how deep that throat is!

ioWXhm7.jpg

Morty: Fuck she's great! She's taking it down like a champ! Not sure if this is natural skill or the formula at work but I fucking love it! How's that pussy John?

Johnson: It's... uhng ...amazing...uhn! I'm not gonna hold for long, though! Good thing we've got all night, huh?!

Morty: God yes!

GYkEdNm.jpg

Saul: Can't fucking wait for my turn! I'm gonna shoot my fucking load all over those melons of hers!

Cohen: Don't spend your load too soon Saul! Go for ludicrous speed Mort! Show her what a good face-fucking feels like! Hahah! Pump that pussy Johnson! Whew!

YUkojPV.jpg

Johnson: F-fu-uhck...! She's soaking wet! I'm not gonna hold much longer! NGaaaaah!

hBxtX5Y.jpg

Morty: Aaaah! Ah god-ungh-yes! Right down... ah!... the throat! Swallow it! Yes baby! That's it!

zz36WTA.jpg

Johnson: Fuck it! I'm coming too! Here goes whore! Ngh! Aaahrghfuckyes!

Dshs7Fg.jpg

Morty: Here's some on your face too! Don't she look pretty now!? Hahah!

3VncGoo.jpg

Gary: I think it's safe to say the formula is a succes... then again. Some more testing won't hurt.... us anyway. Haha! Let's get this show on the road!

This is extremely hot, please make more.

Glad you liked it! More coming sometime soon.

Amazing screenshots, I tried finding that male body texture with no avail. Would you mind sharing which textures you're using for the male body?

Thank you :)

And no, I don't mind sharing :P It is, as Kestrel said, SAM-body with Ixum's Smooth, Hot'nSweaty Muscles Re-texture.

Body here.

Textures here.

Newbie Q here, guys. Is there any other Image hosting site aside from Imgur(not being LL friendly) which allows for wide range of adult content? Illustrated beastiality seems to be a big no no for lots of sites.

Tumblr works fine. And thanks for sharing your work :)

Newbie Q here, guys. Is there any other Image hosting site aside from Imgur(not being LL friendly) which allows for wide range of adult content? Illustrated beastiality seems to be a big no no for lots of sites.

A bunch of us use Imgbox nowadays, works just fine.